Google, Bing

What are friends for — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
and it hurts like hell to be thrown around
Treyah Tainn

It just got worse and worse, what dark force had she permitted entrance to the Draw? But at the same time... The more she tried to maintain a deadpan face, the harder it became until with a snort, laughter started tumbling from her jaws. "Are you serious?!" She questioned the dark man, perhaps this was just the sort of member they had been lacking all along. His sense of humour might have been terrible, but that was what made it all the more amusing. It was hard to stay gloomy in the presence of such a clown. Once she had allowed herself a moment to recover, she moved to nudge the man with a tip of her head. "I'll show you where the dens are. With any luck, the kids will be out and into something else for a few hours yet."

happy to fade here unless you want to wrap it up with one more
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Silvia who has 105 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dread Flint
And there it was, she dissolved into laughter at his wordplay and he was proud of it. Yet when she asked if he was serious, he couldn't resist one last jab.

"No, my name's Tenebrae remember?" He shot back with slight glee, a small cackle escaping him. He always like this sort of humour, even if others weren't as fond of it. Though he had found most wolves did chuckle at it at least. So he assumed most did find some amusement in it.

When Treyah nudged him, wanting to show him the dens were while warning him of the pups the male rolled his eyes as stood up and followed after her.

"Pups are always getting into something." He huffed, remembering what he was like as a pup. "that's what they do." The two kept chatting as they walked to the dens, Tenebrae glad he had followed the leader back.

~fade~