(See All?) Announcements
619 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adora

Aching bones and dirty feet — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

He snorted his agreement with his older sister’s words. Sven, for whatever reason, felt entitled to the Willows. Despite the Archer name that dangled off his given name Greer did not feel as though the pale bastard belonged to the empire that his mother had built. He was an accident—Sköll’s feeble attempt at starting a family. His family. But now he was just another forgotten child, left behind for the rest to deal with.  … I’ll never live south as long as ‘e breathes. Again, he snorted, his eyes rolling once more. The shadow would like to see the brat try and stop Morganna from residing in the south. Greer knew his sister preferred the forests below rather than the bleak tundra. Nothing, not even little Sven, would stop Morganna from accomplishing her goals.

His ears twitched at her next comment. He should have known bunkering down with Niles and his sick girlfriend was only temporary. He nodded, his eyes shining with mischief as his curiosity continued to fester…

Ravenna first, he answered in agreement, his mercury gaze settling on the peppered yearling. It would make the most sense. Go now? He added, motioning to the west. It sounded like this was a time sensitive matter—better to get moving as quickly as possible.

we can end here or you can put in your next post as a fade?
[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
I'll fade out with Attica so she gets 3 for LP

wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Morganna was grateful that there weren't too many questions, (not that she expected them from @Greer but this was her first time meeting Attica). When they suggested going to Ravenna first she nodded, it seemed as good a plan as any and when Greer suggested they leave she offered a final bump of her nose under his chin. "If it looks too dangerous don' stick around. I gotta get back now, but I'll be in touch." After all, she did owe him one now and whether she paid that back with food or actions was yet to be determined. It could wait until they weren't dealing with a wolf on death's door to sort out. She offered her niece a small smile, "Yer welcome ter come visit whenever," and then she was gone.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
Here I stand, staring at the sun
Attica Grace Archer

It seemed that neither of the wolves had much good to say about her brother and Attica allowed her ears to turn back though it did little to block her aunt's scathing words. She didn't think Sven was bad just... well, he was Sven, and sometimes people disagreed and it was easier to put some distance between yourselves rather than ignite a conflict.

When Greer suggested they see Ravenna first, she swallowed around a lump in her throat before giving a short nod. She supposed it was one of those things best done sooner than later. If she had to wait until she was coming back from the Lagoon she'd probably skirt the duty entirely and claim that she had forgotten. She didn't like conflict, but she had a job to do. After Morganna had left she turned to Greer with a tight smile. "Guess we better go huh?"

Thread Fade
[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]