Sell your Soul — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kaela Isenhold

OOC: Sorry this is all over the place

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 264

Kaela wasn’t exactly sure what they were supposed to be looking for, but when she smelled other on the wind, she had her doubts. They were still a little ways off, but there was definitely a pack close by. They had slowed down after the hunt and hung around their kill for a day or two to better enjoy it, and now the monochrome woman was ready to pick back up the pace and rush past this new obstacle.

And yet winter was close, so she needn’t run north to find it. Her love was coming to her. She could see it in the sparkling frost that coated the plants each morning, and clouds of breath that left their jaws when they woke. There was also Zilas’ friend to think about. Kaela didn’t particularly care what happened to her or if they found her (in fact it might be better to not to avoid too many others) but her companion was obviously worried and wouldn’t let her forget.

They hadn’t seen or heard any other wolves around since they left Secret Woodlands, and Kaela wanted to keep it that way, but she had a feeling deep in her gut that things were going to change.

“How do you plan on finding your friend?” She asked Zilas, stopping and sitting down. They might as well have a game plan before they got any closer to a pack’s boundaries. She wasn’t even sure if they were in the right place, but since they hadn’t corrected her, she would assume this was the ‘former pack’ they’d mentioned.

"Speech" Thought

Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
The pale ghost and silver woman had been hanging around the same area lately. Enjoying their kills and looming, they knew she was waiting for something, though not what she was waiting for. One thing they did now was that winter was closing in, and for every morning they saw forested plants they worried for what winter would bring and if they would make it though. Yes, it was true that with them and Kaela sticking together they had a better fighting chance but there was still only so much two wolves could do. And yet they were oddly fine with it, the silver woman was strong. She was stronger then anyone they meet in a long time and they were certain that sticking with her, pulling their part they be just fine.

As Kaela sat down and asked her question the ghost raised their head from the ground, they been cheeking on scents a lot lately, especially after they gotten so much closer to the notch. His ears tilted back slightly, "Not sure" they responded mismatched eyes turning to her. "I doub't Gent, the lead male, will just let us wals close to the borders and ask for her." he responded tone bitter as the black king's name left their lips. Eyes turning back to the way they knew the Notch was. They had hoped, they could manage to catch Sylva on patrol or something, to get a hold of her alone when no one was around to try and interfere but such luck did not seem to be on their side. All the scents they had caught that carried the Notches scent had not been hers. "Was hoping to catch her out in the open along, to talk to her. But it does not appear to be happening" 

@Kaela So sorry for the wait
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Flywolf33 who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kaela Isenhold

OOC: It's my turn to apologize now >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 195

Hoping? Hoping?! That was their plan? To aimlessly wander outside the pack borders on the chance that she might be here? Really? Kaela resisted the urge to snap at him and tear up his other ear for his stupidity. Did he really think that was going to work? If she had a pup, she likely wouldn’t be out on patrol anyway.

The monochrome woman calmed herself down before the storm broke through the cool outer shell she wore. This was recoverable. She didn’t have to give up just yet. There was still so much potential. A smile crept across her face as she realized the opportunity this gave her.

“Why don’t I go to the border and ask for her?” She offered, voice light and friendly. “If you stay around here, I’ll go on my own for a few days to get your scent off my pelt and then call at the border. I should be back in a week or two, if you can hang around for that long.”

It would give her some much needed time on her own and accomplish their task here in one go. It was the perfect win-win situation.

"Speech" Thought

[Image: laughing_like_hell_by_night_fury_art-d93n45y.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]