(See All?) Announcements
684 Users Online
Google, Bing

You don’t need me — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn

He felt bad. While he had never had a very close relationship with his father—or his mother, for that matter—Sachiel still felt guilty for feeling more at home at the shallows. Here was his father, knocking on the doorstep of his new pack, who had spent two months searching for him. And Sachiel had announced that he did not plan on leaving. His father went blue, dripping with tendrils of denim as a sullen expression rolled onto his dark features. The boy’s mouth curved into a soft frown as he observed his father, his stomach twisting and knotting as Draven spoke, a question somersaulting off his tongue and filling the space between them. Are you happy here? He nodded in response, his own tongue unable to move. He was beyond happy here. For the first time Sachiel felt like he belonged—as though he was supposed to end up in the northern forest. Really happy, he hummed, further confirming his response as he met his father’s emerald gaze, his paws shifting once more.

I-I’m sorry, he blubbered once more, his ears falling against his skull as Draven spoke once more. Again, he nodded. Of course he was. Sachiel did not know if he wanted his father to seek acceptance into the shallows (mostly because he did not know if Askan would allow him to join) but he wasn't sure if he wanted Draven to leave either. O-okay, he answered, his nose tipping to the side. If she doesn’t you could come back, he offered with a lazy shrug, unsure of whether his father would take him up on his offer. I wouldn’t mind visiting, though. I’m sure Askan would be okay with it. He offered the darker Leigh a weak smile, his tail wagging slowly behind him.

ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others

Played by Ghost who has 291 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Draven Leigh

The father hated seeing his son look so crestfallen. It was clear to him now that Sachiel had never flourished within the Vale, and if Draven was being honest he knew that he hadn’t either. They had joined the pack for Kino but Sahalie had always complicated that and after they had left, well most of the morale had gone with them. The healer had stayed out of obligation to his family and to the commitment he had made to the pack but now, there was nothing left for him there. He couldn’t hold it against the pup if he felt the same way.

Silently he reached his snout out until his nose pressed softly into his son’s furry cheek. There was no more time for apologies or blame. It was time that both of them moved on to living the lives that made them happy; not just the lives they felt they should lead. Pulling away he nodded at Sachiel’s offer, it was nice but it was not really his to extend but Draven didn’t comment on it.

Instead he tilted his head slightly to to the left, a small smile pulling at his lips. ”Well, why don’t you show me around a little bit? Outside of the territory of course.”

FADE
[Image: draven-greypixel01.gif]