(See All?) Announcements
574 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

somewhere only we know
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
The sun crept in to the den, stirring the tawny male from his restful slumber. Lifting his muzzle, the Leader blinked around the dimly lit den, noting it to be early morning. Shifting his figure, the wolf moved himself closer to the warmth of his mate, his large figure embracing against her as his tongue began to smooth against the slender curve of her neck. His eyes stole across her form, so peaceful in her sleep and so very beautiful. The woven golden browns interlaced with intricate red hues were the patterns of her pelt that the Tainn had now memorized, for many of his mornings would begin with his intent study of the she-wolf that lay beside him.

Setting his muzzle upon his mate’s back, Ruiko allowed a small huff of air to escape his nostrils as his eyes closed once more. While he should have risen then and made rounds to the borders, he was content for the moment to just be in Aeylen’s presence, sharing in the contentment that they had found themselves a home to lead a pack and raise a family.
Played by Allie who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aeylen Onida
<blockquote>With one, honey-colored eye open, rustled from her dreams as her other half stirred, Aeylen greeted what was a peaceful morning humbly. The pale dawn light beamed into the depths of the den, a place that had fast become the home she'd only ever dreamed of. With a soft, content sigh, the female rolled into her lover's warm body slowly, as to avoid disturbing the male to much extent, nestling her sleepy face into the Tainn's broad chest. She would be still for only a moment, tempted to surrender to the dreams that called for her return but to no alas; who could sleep with a heart that fluttered, so?

Adjusting her weight and sprawling a hind leg across Ruiko's back, her almond shaped eyes peered intimately into his. <b>"If only the morning were so breathtaking,"</b> she whispered softly, the tip of her snout grazing the cream of his chin. Though falling asleep in his arms was what she'd looked forward to as the days at the Spring had came and went, waking up in them was just as sweet, and there was no where else she'd rather be.</blockquote>
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
The gentle pressure of Aeylen’s muzzle pressing to his chest stirred a small smile to flicker across the male’s features, his moment of slumber fading with the pleasure of his mate’s warmth pressed against him. As she shifted, the male lifted his muzzle lazily, bright amber eyes peering into the soft beauty of her face. Her words stirred a light snort from the regal male. “Clever,” he murmured quietly to her, never seeming to be as quick with his words as she was. If only she knew how much he doted upon her, for it seemed he was never able to express it as well as she did.

Holding back a yawn, the tawny wolf lifted his paw, swinging it across the she-wolf’s side to her back before he pulled her closer as best he could, his muzzle seeking out the warmth at his mate’s nape. Beginning to preen at the creamy fur, his eyes blinked sleepily. “Where have you been the past three years of my life?” The words were slightly muffled by his administrations, but it was a question he actually was curious about.
Inactive No Rank
Aeylen Onida
<blockquote>Allowing a gentle yawn as Ruiko's teeth slid gently through the fur of her nape, the female's eyes slowly batted closed - better than watching him was <i>feeling</i> him so close to her, a thing she'd never get used to, it felt. A soft, childish smile was her response to his remark, <i>"Clever."</i>. As his next question was posed, a superficially serious look emerged on her face as the female opened her golden eyes, shifting her position as to sit up halfway.

<b>"Why, darling, I have been neither here, nor there, and everywhere inbetween, searching for you, of course,"</b> she replied, as if he should have known that already. It was quite challenging to keep the serious look steady, and after a moment she couldn't hold back the genuinely lovestruck grin that replaced it. On a more informative note, she added, <b>"I have been far away, past ranges of mountains and vast valleys, suffering in a life without you in it...Yet, I dare say, I have always been a part of you, hidden away."</b> Now upright, hindleg still in place across his back, she peered deeply into his soft gaze, the tip of her snout only an inch or two from the tip of his.

It was then that Aeylen took notice of the small scars of Ruiko's face, the patterns of hair growth that accentuated his masculine features, and the gentility of his amber stare. She had to be the luckiest girl in the world.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 12, 2012, 02:45 AM by Aeylen.)
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Her words were met with a blank stare – a wolf of intelligence (perhaps not as much as his littermates), Ruiko was still left stunned with the play of words at time, and only when she grinned did he realize the teasing her tone held to it. A playful scowl would surpass to his features before he would gave her muzzle an affectionate nip. “We could make it worth the wait right now then,” he rumbled with a sly grin, curious to if she would grasp the double meaning to his words as he felt her body pressed so closely to his.

Yet her tone turned more serious, and the male regarded her soft features very briefly. Ruiko was never one to believe in fate – he believed every action spoke for something, but in a sense her words rang true. Had Hidden Tree not burnt down, would he have met her? Had Indru not thrown him from his position as the leader of the River pack when he returned.. would he had already taken another mate by last season? Would that mate have been Ranger, had she not disappeared?

It seemed that if fate existed it was certainly on their side, and Ruiko allowed himself to bask in this stolen moment of silence he had with the she-wolf who promised to stay loyally at his side.
Inactive No Rank
Aeylen Onida
<blockquote>The meaning of his bold words were not lost upon her, and a rush of blood settled in her cheeks. Were she less assertive, she may have been embarassed by her husband's gesture, but she took the statement in stride, nipping playfully at his muzzle as if to scold him.

The tawny wolf nestled closer to her counterpart thoughtlessly. <b>"Ruiko Tainn, every second with you makes the wait worth it."</b> After a brief pause, the female canted her muzzle toward him in preparation for the deliivery of a quick quip. <b>"But I could think of a few things that would make the wait go by a bit faster..."</b> Her intentions were of the sultry kind, but she knew full and well that <i>he didn't mind</i>.</blockquote>
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
The Tainn male took a silent moment of satisfaction as he watched his words sink in and stir the reaction they did from his beloved. He could almost feel to heat from her cheeks, and with a playful growl, the regal male slipped his muzzle down to give her a nip to the side of her nape before smoothing the fur with his tongue lovingly. Serious, annoyed, embarrassed.. no matter the occasion and her emotions, she was irresistible to him, and he reveled in every moment he had with her.

A quick quip he was about to offer, but the next words that slipped past her lips thoroughly turned the banter in her direction, and the male shifted slightly, a grunt escaping his lips at the play of her words. “Woman,” he growled lightly, stretching his figure and regarding her intently. “You’ll be the death of me,” he teased lightly, entwining his nape closer to hers and settling his muzzle to her shoulder.
Inactive No Rank
Aeylen Onida
<blockquote>Pleased by the intimacy they shared, and held captive by his touch as he nestled closely to her shoulder, Aeylen let go of a contented sigh as her eyes sought the pale light of the outside world. Though many mornings had come in gone in such a way, each was so very dear to the shewolf who had so fully embraced the dark featured man any woman could only ever hope to find.

Though the Tainn female could remain beside him eternally, she was indeed quite hungry, and thoughts of the nearby cache tugged at her growling stomach.

<b>"Perhaps we could enjoy breakfast before you so selflessly allow me to selfishly keep you all to myself,"</b> she cooed gently in his ear.</blockquote>
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
We should end this with one more post from you for LP? Sorry this drug on for so long!

Her words drew a small smirk to capture the stoical mask upon his features, and with a growl of compliance, the tawny regal cast a loving nip in play toward his mate before pulling himself away. Of course, losing the warmth of her touch was almost physically painful, and a sigh emanated from his jowls before he gave his pelt a rough shake. “Let’s make it fast then, so we can come back here and continue what you’ve promised,” he murmured with a small wink, the smirk on his features growing more devilish by the second.

With a flick of his tail, the male prowled out of the den, eager to catch game that would feed the two stomachs of the Creek Leader’s so he could spend a full day within the embrace and company of his beloved; such moment’s were hard to come by, and as gruff as he was, Ruiko was certainly no fool to take something for granted. “What is it you crave, love?” If they could, perhaps they could catch something that appealed the most to her. After all, he would give her the world if he could.
Inactive No Rank
Aeylen Onida
A 6 month thread...We've got to be holding a record at this point.

<blockquote>The thought of actually carrying out the deed she'd so eagerly promised the man caused a certain kind of warmth to grow inside her chest. Not the thought of the act itself, but of the fact that he was hers, and she his, and, well, that time didn't really exist in the world they'd created together. The shewolf knew without a shred of reasonable doubt that forever - the longest time - truly was not so long after all, not with so much to look forward to.

Her golden stare would sweep over Ruiko's dark-featured figure with a lover's gentility and interest, and with a contented sigh of her own she forced herself to consider the issue at hand: breakfast.

A twisting half grin played on her wide muzzle as she realized the one thing she was actually hungry for had absolutely nothing to do with food, and her appetite would have to wait to be sated.

<b>"Something with feathers."</b></blockquote>

<3
{end}
(This post was last modified: Jul 28, 2012, 04:50 AM by Aeylen.)