(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Bing, Hazelnut

But I Go Crazy Counting Sheep — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Maybe Cottongrass should be remained Cuddlemonster, cause shit that was all he seemed to want to do these days.

It took a lot to sweep Askan off his feet, but Cotton took him by surprise and sure enough they both flopped to the floor with a heavy thud. Askan wriggled free from the tangle of limbs, but allowed Cotton to finish doing his thing. Aka, hugging the ever loving crap out of him. He still wasn't used to these sort of displays of affection-unless it was with Reyes- but he figured that he could get used to this.

"Yeah yeah, I know."He rumbled, leaning down to rest his chin atop his head.

Honestly, this wasn't a big deal but the fact it clearly meant a lot to Cotton made the Selwyn question the fluffballs past a little. He wasn't gonna ask, didn't want to ruin this moment, but he couldn't help but be a little curious. Maybe one day he'd ask, gently if he could manage it.

"This is going to be a new beginning for us all, you'll get to explore as much as you want and me and Reyes will take take of everything else. Long as you help out from time to time we'll be golden."

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
Played by Emmett who has 375 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cottongrass

There were days where Cottongrass was convinced that the whole entire world hated him. But it was moments like this — when he could feel the warmth of Askan resting against him and he could hear his friend's rough voice in his ear — did those worries fade and melt away.

'Long as you help out from time to time we'll be golden.'

"'Course." Cottongrass wasted no time in mumbling. Because he would be a scout but like hell would he slack off. He would do his best to help the pack out in any way possible. It was the least he could do after the life debt he accumulated to Askan and Reyes over the past year. And with a resolve he didn't know he even had — Cottongrass stepped back from Askan's personal space and into his own.

"Sorry." Somewhere from in between his parted jaws soft laughter bubbled out. He was probably annoying his friend. "I just — no one's ever been so nice to me, you know?" It was probably the saddest thing he ever said but it was the truth. The world hadn't been very nice to him. But it was okay. He had friends like Askan and Reyes to make up for his months of quiet suffering. He lifted one of his fore paws to rub at his muzzle.

Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan trusted him, trusted his word. Maybe he wasn't the most dependable of wolves, hell at times he was pretty damn flaky, but Askan liked to think he'd changed for the better. Time moved on and wolves changed with it, hopefully this would help Cotton change for the better.Not that was anything really wrong with him from the start, but any improvement was good in the Selwyn's eyes.

"I know."He didn't but...It was okay now, everything would be fine from here on out. Or at least that's what he wanted to believe, before the world went out of it's way to kick him in the gnads again.

"Come, let's find Reyes and tell him about my idea, hm?"

And with that, the pair sought out Askan's other half.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Dec 04, 2017, 02:17 AM by Askan.)
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]