Welcome to our family time — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! @Moonshadow @Chan

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 137

Things had been pretty crazy within the pack the last few days. It seemed crazy that there were so few of them left; Tagg couldn’t help but worry about the future of the pack.  This made him worry about his wife and son.  If there was no pack, making sure they were safe would be so much harder.

He hadn’t even been able to spend much time with them, thanks to how much time he spent pacing the borders and looking for food. That was going to change.  Today was going to be about the three of them, spending time together and enjoying the last of the nice weather.

Tagg went to the den, looking to find his mate and son. “Moon? Chan?” He called as he neared the area, not wanting to startle either of them.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

A long yawn escaped her inky maw as her limbs gave a much needed stretch within the dark den. The large woman had stayed up late with Chan watching fireflies thus causing her to sleep in past when she usually did. Her silver dusted ears flicked as the sound of her husbands voice called out for her and their son. A small groan of protest fell from her muzzle. Couldn't they just let her sleep? With a few moments of silence the dark mother began to drift off back to sleep. Surely Tagg would understand wouldn't he?

Word Count: 100
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Staying up late and getting up early was no problem for the young pup. Having gotten up long before his mother, Chan made his way to the lake for a morning drink. It was a small routine he had picked up from his god father. After his drink the small Eastfall boy found a couple bettles to chase after. 

When the entertainment wore off the tawny boy headed back towards the den. Upon coming to the clearing mismatched eyes spotted an all too familiar figure. Crouching down just as the man called his name the small boy began to stalk his father. Right as he got close enough Chan pounced on the russet man. 

"Boo!" He cried out as he pounced on to his back and reached for the mans tattered ear with a play growl. 
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! 

Word Count: 

Tagg heard movement in the den and was about to investigate when a rustle behind him drew his attention.  Smelling Chan and therefore knowing there was no danger,  the veteran continued walking towards the den. Chan was definitely getting better at sneaking; if jut hadn't been for the crisp autumn leaves,  he would have had him.

The expected pounce came with an added "Boo!" Tagg feigned surprise and fell under his son's attack,  letting out an "Oof!" as he rolled over. Of course the boy reached for his ear. Just like his mother. He chortled inwardly,  twitching his head away and returning the play growl. Despite his best attempts, the pinned father was not able to get his head away and he felt the prickle of teeth on his already abused ear. "Oh no! I've been caught!  I'm vanquished by the mighty Chan!" He cried dramatically. 

"Speech"  Thought

(This post was last modified: Nov 14, 2017, 03:34 PM by Tagg.)
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Sleep lulled the dark woman away from consciousness into a blissful state. Early morning deep sleep was the best sleep but it seemed like Moon wasn't going to get much more of it. The sound of her baby's growl and giggles accompanied with her love's own growls and velvet voice roused her from her slumber.

Well so much for sleep.

Another large yawn fell from the woman's ebony maw as she finally opened her silver eyes. Blinking a few times the large woman stood and gave her limbs a good stretch. Shaking out her pelt Moon moved towards the entrance of the den. The sun shone brightly causing the alpha to blink a few more times to adjust to the sudden brightness. Once acclimated mercury pools settled upon her boys wrestling. A small chuckle fell from her maw as she simply laid down and watched father and son bond.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
You can PP him playing if you'd like :)

Crouching low the tawny boy practiced his stalking. If his father detected him he surely didnt make it known. With a 'boo' and a playful growl the child pounced onto his dads back. The russet man fell way too easily under the child's weight but Chan didnt care. He reached for his dads tattered ear as more play growls emitted from his creamy maw. Tagg tried to keep his poor ear from the boys reach but failed. Small puppy teeth found their prize. Climbing so that he basically stood atop his father Chan pulled at his ear with more giggles coming from him than growls. He father cried out dramatically that he had been vanquished by the mighty Chan. Pride swelled up in the brown boy as he let go of the ear and let out a triumphant howl. 
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! You can PP Tagg interacting with him as well :)

Word Count: 198

Tagg always loved playing with his son. It took him back to fond memories of his own days as a pup, when he would tussle with his sister. He hadn’t thought about them in a long time, and he wondered if she would have been a mother by now if she hadn’t been killed. Thinking about his birth pack had always made him sad, but now he remembered them with fondness.  He supposed that meant he’d grown up.

Moonshadow slipped from the den and laid down, watching the pair. She must have been sleeping. Tagg thought with a pang of regret.  He knew she needed her sleep, especially now that she was resuming her duties as alpha.  He would have to be extra sure to keep Chan occupied late at night from here out. He found himself staring at her, nothing but pure love and affection in his gaze.

Chan’s triumphant howl from his back drew his attention again, and the father shifted his weight.  The motion caused the boy to lose his footing and tumble down the veteran’s side. Tagg nudged him with his nose. “Did you keep your mother up late chasing fireflies again?” He asked.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
If getting no sleep meant spending time wither her baby and husband then so be it. The onyx leader had no problems with that. Sure it may suck but she'd get over it, the two before her were far more important. A light chuckle fell from the woman's maw as Chan wrestled his father by going for his ear. I wonder where he learned that she smirked to herself. Surely it would be no secret to the russet veteran. 

He didnt seem to mind though for Tagg wailed at how he was vanquished thus causing a victory howl to be released from the pup. The dark mother let out a small bark to congratulate the winner before letting out a laugh. The victors thrown soon moved causing Chan to roll off the side and plop on to the dirt. It was a soft tumble so it didnt cause worry in the first time mother. The tawny boy was growing up quickly. Now being six months old she had to begin to worry less, even though it would be difficult. So much had happened in the last six months...worrying less would be a feat.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
@Tagg wow I suck DX I'm sorry

His triumphant howl was interrupted by his father rolling over causing him to tumble down. The tawny boy hit the ground with an oof. It would take more to stop the young Eastfall. Jumping up with out missing a beat he gave his fur a good shake sending bits of dirt flying. With another play growl Chan leapt back on to his father reaching for his other ear as he was asked if he had kept his mother up all night. 

It wasn't all night...exactly. Stopping his pursuits he gave his father a nudge. "It wasn't all night, right mama?" He beamed, mismatched eyes looking to his dark mother. 

"Close enough" she laughed causing the boys smile to grow wider. 

"You shoulda seem em dad! There were so many!"