(See All?) Announcements
648 Users Online
Google, Bing

If we don't stay lit — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Another laugh escaped her lips at Morganna's enthusiasm. "Not sure that one would have even scared them in the womb. They'd probably be in there searching for bones to bring home." Those kids were tough. "We'll tell them it's a maze, that as you walk through it changes, so you can't just follow your scent trail back. It's made to lure you in, so it can keep you forever. You'll slowly start to hear noises from distant chambers as you walk, as if someone is both following, and calling out to you at the same time." just as every lie should hold a little bit of truth, so should every scary story, because paranoia was key. The echoes of the Caverns should be enough to take care of that first part.

"Eventually you'll lose your sense of direction, and as time drags on, you'll start to lose parts of yourself too. Your hearing goes first, taken by the deafening heartbeat in your ears. Your sight next, as you start to hallucinate. We'll tell them that nobody makes it out. Not the same as they went in anyway. Her gaze slid to the darker female, curious to see what she thought of the story. It wasn't her first attempt at such a tale, but definitely her first on such short notice.

(This post was last modified: Nov 14, 2017, 08:56 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Morganna laughed at her companions suggestion. "Why not both? 'm pretty sure at least one o' th' tunnels is caved in." Not that she'd ever done much more than poke her head in once the Caverns wolves were gone. She still struggled to see the appeal, the musty scent of stagnant air and bat shit filling the air. They would have plenty of time to come up with more stories that would no doubt push her children to explore these lands that were foreign to them, but at least she could hope they would go with a little caution. "Race yer th' rest o' th' way." She taunted, bumping against her companion as she sped past. It really was good to be back.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The corner of Celandine's lip drew upward at the endless possibilities. Whether the children would actually heed their warnings or not was something only time could tell, but the Argyris had a feeling she knew the answer anyway. "I wouldn't know. I never found a compelling enough reason to stomp through shit." Whatever the former pack found so alluring about the caves would remain a mystery, because the woman thought it was disgusting.

The motion from Morganna's bump shifted Celandine a degree or so to the side. Just enough time for the dark woman to get the head-start she'd no doubt wanted. Snapping into motion, Cela hoped to beat the dark woman there. She did hate to lose.

{Fade}

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]