(See All?) Announcements
664 Users Online
Bing, Google

if the house burns down tonight — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
M Language For @Ravenna if anyone wants to crash I request you message me.
You find out what it's worth and you let the rest burn

Nothing, and no one would keep him from here. He may have walked away unwanted by majority, and not about to be a doormat. But, he would never not show up for Ravenna, or Attica. Nor depress the concern for Enoki that lingered. Even Sven with his rather nonsensical ideas. Thinking the worst of him just because he hadn't fallen into line with his selfish desires. A servant for his royal highness. An honor he should feel so thankful for. Fuck that.

The Lyall did not stay where he was not wanted nor respected. Something he would think Sven would have understood being wounded in the department himself. But, he highly doubted the boy had grasped the concept, even now. Did they think he'd just weaseled out? He was "crushed" he didn't amount to the high mantel Nicolo was set on? The Archer who hadn't showed up for the death of Elettra, or dare step up to leadership. Though easily managed to plant his golden seed, and make up for it?  Yeah, how would he ever live with himself?

What he was most curious about was if Sven had made his own. For all the time he'd spent at the Draw it had to have been for a girl. Yeah, it would be nice to see how the young Archer was sleeping in the bed he had made. Hopefully in all his ambition he hadn't burned the place down.

The entry in his sight, it was different. It was quiet. It was like walking up to a house, and wondering if anybody was even home. He had come the later part of morning, sticking to the northern borders. Feeling he might catch any of them this way at this time. But, it was different. Sven, Ravenna, and Nic were here. There was a new scent of a female. But Enoki's didn't seem as dominant, and Attica's was entirely absent. Already, he felt a twist in his chest, and fault in his breath. A measure of guilt. Gold eyes flicked over the invisible barrier. He hadn't wanted to howl, not first thing. But, if he had too.

(This post was last modified: Nov 17, 2017, 06:11 AM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
When you had so little members within the ranks, it was easy to keep up with food supplies, especially when the heart of winter had yet to come. There was only five of them, including the youth. They were not desperate for food though kept the storage plentiful. It would last longer this way. However, having few members had it's downfalls, too. There was less to protect the pack from intruders, ether lone wolves it other predators looking to scavenge. There was less hunters too, in order to find the food they needed and less warm bodies to cuddle around. Nothing the pack could not handle, however. At the moment, there was only one child to tend to and when, when, Adeltra returned, only two. They could protect them easily for sure...

Right now she was doing her rounds around the borders for the time being. Surely Leotie was taking to watching Romanov if his own father was not and Sven night be covering the southern grounds. All seemed calm out here this morning, still, as she stared out towards the wildwood in the distance. And then she found him out here, a man she would never forget even after it had been awhile since she had seen him last. She crept up behind him at first, as though stalking prey. Then, she charged, like a barreling tank from his backside.

Her aim was to side swipe him by bumping roughly into his side before springing forward away from him. Her jaws reached out, trying to snag ether base of ear or cheek to get him riled up further for him to chase her. Although she had every intention of learning any details he would be willing to offer her of their travels, Torbine and their children, for the time being she only wished to romp around with her cousin.

Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
You find out what it's worth and you let the rest burn

If he hadn't known better he would have thought Morganna had accompanied him. He stumbled forward from the strike. Eyes, wide with surprise landed on Ravenna's silver coat. A low growl of play, he half tried to escape her reach. But, it was all just part of the game. She caught his cheek, and he nosed against hers.  Uncertain if she'd let go or not. But, she quickly slipped away. A deep woof, he went bounding after her. His tail beating to and fro. If she wanted a chase he would give her a chase.

She had lighter feet, keeping her just out of his range. He had yet to tire. He pursued, trying to keep pace. Trying to anticipate which way she might just turn. It was when he felt the timing was right he urged his paws faster, attempting to shoulder bump her as she had him.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Just now noticed how similar QV and WR colors are. Lol

Ravenna new the lands well, she had lived here all her life after all but that didn't change the fact that Renier had also spent years under these willow trees himself. Had walked the paths of the willows before she was born, with his uncle and his mate - Ravenna's parents. She was just a bit faster then he was, though his stamina outweighed her own, or so it did this day.

Ravenna bobbed and weaved through the trees, jumping over rocky formations and fallen logs. Soon she could see her cousin catching up from the corner of her eye and in a second later he shoulder bumped her in the same manner. She stumbles, growling and playfully snapping at him. She spins around, lifting up on her front legs to try and wrap them around Renier and tackle him to the ground. "Got you, punk!" She growls out playfully.
(This post was last modified: Dec 04, 2017, 02:19 AM by Ravenna.)

Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
oh same xD

It's in the eyes I can tell you will always be danger

A laugh broke out from his short vitory, but all the while he was trying to dodge her snapping teeth. She already had two inches on him, and he couldn't watch her, and back up well at the same time. She took advantage of his slow retreat, forcing him to the ground. His face crinkled, and there was a deep growl in his chest. It wasn't an angry sound, more of a small protest as he got smooshed, and she proclaimed victory. A grunt, he attempted to nibble at a part of her in reach. But, with a groan he smirked. "You got me." Somewhere his tail swept across the forest floor. He was glad to see her happy, she of all wolves deserved it.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
There was a brightness in those pale, silvered eyes, so happy to see Renier again as well as proclaim her win against him. Nothing beat a bit of a run or a spar to get out some pint up energy. With her on top of him and after his groan of agreement to her claim, she flops down to the side of him, pawing his chest with the limb he had previously snagged to mouth on. "And how is my cousin?" She spoke in question, silken ears perked high, tail padding against the earth. "Morganna said you'd probably come visiting soon." She added so that she could confirm with him that she had already met up with her sister before hand. She knew that one day she would see this man again, who had been known to come and go a time or two. If anything, he had spoken of his leave instead of disappearing like so many others and still when he was here, worked very hard for the pack. There was only happiness for his arrival now.

(This post was last modified: Dec 07, 2017, 08:20 PM by Ravenna.)

Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall

A chuckle eased fourth as she pawed him. He was quick to smooth his face, almost. He couldn't get rid of his smile as she asked of his well being. Paying mention of Morganna. Well, even if she hadn't run into her she probably would have noticed something was different about him. He carefully thought over his words, staring up at the sky. "I'm quite well," he finally settled on, not hiding the happiness that leaked in his tone. He wasn't sure how to describe everything that had happened when he left, and everything in between so he didn't. Instead, he settled upon something else."Things are different but in a good way. I have her now." He didn't believe he would be taken for granted. "I do miss Ridge," he added, meaning not just the place but the wolves. He grew quiet then, not sure how to ask how things really were since he'd said goodbye."She must have warned you about your nieces and nephews on the way." He nudged her with his elbow then, curious what she thought so he sought her eyes."How are you? You keeping Sven in line?" There was a lightness in his tone, teasing almost. It was his way of asking what he had missed.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
It was obvious he was better now, happier. She could feel that emotion off of him and she fed off of it. Perhaps leaving the Ridge, as bad as that sounded, had been better off for him. He had reunited with her sister, had left the lands together to visit Torbine and I'm the long run produced five healthy children. In Torbine, where there was so much support and so many bodies, she imagined keeping track of, feeding and offering ailments to the children was much easier to handle.

He had Morganna now though he did miss the Ridge, he spoke. Maybe if Morganna decided to settle down somewhere around the Lagoon like she thought with her friends and pups, he wouldn't have to miss it too much. Her sister and her cousin together, she thought with a smirk and laughed a little out loud. Someone from the outside would have perhaps thought it odd had they not known Morganna was only actually adopted into the Lyall side of the family by Angier's care.

"She did, I can't wait!" She proclaimed her excitedness. "After Enoki and Nicolo had their litter... It made me realize how much I wanted my own pups. It's hard to think bad on the sadness of the past with so much youth, happiness and innocent nature around." She spoke and I'm this, informed him that indeed, Nicolo and Enoki had children of their own. "I have been trying, on Sven..." She snickers. "He isn't as bad as some may think. He was gone, for a time... Had been attacked by some rogue group. Skoll found him." Her silver hued eyes landed on Renier's features, wondering what he might take on the information.

Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall

Ravenna seemed to take it all easily, as not once did he feel she was judging him or holding his departure against him. Something that he needed, even if he still wasn't sure he was fully deserving of such things. He hoped too they could remain close. Morganna might not have a plan, but he did not think there was a place she rather be than the familiar south.

Her eagerness brought another laugh. Thinking she might not feel that way when they arrived. But, he didn't tease her about it. He would just let her wait and see. Despite their roughness and lack of much experience she would love them because they were family. Something they all needed.

His expression became thoughtful as she expressed her own desire for children. He was a little surprised, and yet not. With all that had happened he could understand why she wanted to continue her own family. "That's true," he commented. Wondering if she had her eye on a certain wolf or if she might go the route of her mother and sister. He could not quite ask the question. So instead he offered,"I hope you do. As Sven says the world needs more Archers." There was a hint of a tease. Something that curled into a smirk. It swiftly was wiped clean. Attacked? His father had helped him? Huh wasn't like he got that sort of news every day.

"He's...all right now?" Hell he couldn't imagine what he must have gone through, would he hate him even more after such a fate? He couldn't help wonder, a strange nip of fear hanging at the back of his nape.

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2018, 08:57 PM by Renier.)
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Ravenna couldn't help the smirk of the little teasing comment which Renier gave her about the pack needing more Archers.
She honestly did not know if they would end up being Archers or not, or perhaps Archer-Lyall as herself? It would seem odd to pass on both the names especially if they were to carry on the name of their father as well, though she imagined it was a wonder that she would figure out when the road came to pass.

For right now her focus remained on her cousin and then his worry on behalf of Sven. It was true that the pair had fought it out a few times, though what family had not? Still, even if some could not get along, had different views or didn't care for one another personally, that did not mean they still could not care for one another's safety. "He is fine now. Has quite a few more scars on him to remember the event by, though nothing he can't endure." She spoke with a waving of her tail. @Sven had proved he wasn't easy to brush off and get rid of, that was for sure.

She moved in then once more, touching her nose to her cousin's cheek before pulling back. "Please promise me you will stay close...? Either in the lagoon or even take the Cedarwoods for yourself now?" Although the cedars stretched up to the north before turning into The Thicket of Secrets she would hope that if he did pick a place there, it wouldn't be too far inward. She hoped to be as close to him and her sister's group as she was now with @Greer and his pack.