(See All?) Announcements
407 Users Online
Juniper, Google, Bing, Adora, Apollo

from some distant shore — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 22 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

She’d found that she had a bit of a sweet spot for the mountains and the foothills that led to them. Something about the higher altitude just made her heart warm up and feel like it was about to explode out of her chest with adrenaline and excitement. Perhaps that was why the swarthy youth had found her way back after a week of venturing, scoping out the lands that surrounded the pass. Mother hadn’t told her much of the mountains, and perhaps that lent to the intrigue… she spoke for hours about the Willows, and though Sovanna had never been, she felt like she knew them better than her mother for the amount the woman had blabbered on about them.

Her body moved swiftly through the lands, small shivers as the flakes of snow falling from the sky touched her back and melted away into her fur… the sensation was one of her favorites. She loved the winter – for the peril, the challenge, the climb it took to survive. Winter was the time where the lone wolf died but the pack survived, and being a lone wolf… well, she loved a challenge. She lived for the challenge... and if it got to be too much, then perhaps she'd take up Greer's offer after all.

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Morganna was in a rush, she had promised @Niles she would be back as quick as she could after all, but when this particular scent crossed her nose she couldn't help but follow it. It was hard to spot anything through the tumbled stone expanses but just ahead? She barked a warning for the other wolf to stop. "Sovanna Alexandra Archer!" A harsh scowl may have been on her slips but the hint of a smirk lit her peach hued eyes. "Jus' what do yer think yer doin' this far from Torbine?" She had heard of the children's departure but assumed they had run off with the gypsies for a spell, and yet here she stood, so very close to the willows where her mother once roamed.

(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2017, 08:19 AM by Morganna.)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

The use of her full name was enough to cause the yearling to freeze in her tracks with a slight cringe… she knew the voice… it wasn’t her mums. If it had been, well… she would have run. She couldn’t even imagine the trouble she’d be in if and when she chose to return to Torbine. No, this was someone who was native to the Lore. “’Venturing, Morg…” She responded, her ears flattening against her skull in a guilty manner. She looked very much like a scolded child as she turned back to face her cousin. “It’s just that mum told me all these stories and I just had to see for myself… and then Pietro followed me too because he thought I’d just keel over and die without him or something but really he’s just been a pain in my side...” You know, apart from keeping her alive so she didn’t keel over and die without him… She could see the hint of something in her cousin’s eye and she tilted her head. “I met your brother not too long ago… he says hi… not the only thing he told me either... are you plotting, cousin?” She didn't know when to shut up.

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

'Venturing she allowed the smirk to finally light her face as she moved in closer to shove the younger wolf with her chest in a rough but affectionate greeting. "'E wasn't th' only one ter go after yer, Diego was missin' too, but no doubt 'e only left for some duty bound honor rubbish. I told 'im yer could handle yerself." After all, she was an Archer. It was what they did. She couldn't judge, it was her own mother's stories that led her to Torbine in one of her darkest hours.

When she claimed to have met her brother, her thoughts first flew to @Skoll, sucking her breath in to stop herself from throwing the girl down like a crazy woman and demanding to know where she had seen him. But it was a good thing she held herself back, because when Sovanna mentioned plotting, it clicked into place that she had meant @Greer after all. "Always." Morganna teased with a toothy grin, "I got a lotta brothers yer know, yer need ter be more specific next time, I'm actually on my way ter join up wi' the youngest right now, 'is girl's in a real bad way." She felt incredibly guilty that her paws weren't eating up the ground between the heights and the vale right now. "So everythin' is on hold temporarily. Yer checked out th' east yet?"

Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

Sovanna returned the greeting with a soft butt to Morganna’s shoulder and a smirk, rolling her eyes when her cousin informed her that her other brother had followed too. “Why does that not surprise me?” She offered sarcastically. Why did everyone seem to think that she was incapable of taking care of herself? Had she not proven herself as a scout… that was where they all fit in – Pietro the healer, Diego the guardian, Mariella the hunter… and Sovanna the scout! If she couldn’t take care of herself, she wouldn’t be good at her job. “He’s probably doing it so he can whine to mum and dad about being forced to be my bodyguard or something.” Diego always had a thorn in his side.

That smirk on her features only grew when Morganna answered with an ‘always’, as if Sovie would expect anything else. “I know… I left it vague on purpose. I guess I wanted to see if you'd make an assumption about who it was.” Never let it be said that Sovanna didn’t have a mischievous side. Most of her adventures when she was younger revolved around her getting into trouble and having to get herself out. “Greer says hi… and he also said your kids are following you over here..? The ones I know at least… All five of them?” She wanted confirmation from the mother herself.

Had she checked out the east? She shook her head. “I’ve just been running the mountain ranges and assorted elevated heights these past couple weeks... you headed there? Can I come?” A new place and a guide? She was getting ahead of herself and made an assumption but it would be quite a story to tell.

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Morganna's smile only grew as her cousin spoke of her brother. There was common ground between them and she would always make time for the leggy silver eyed Archer. "'e does like ter make mountains outta molehills that one. Maybe 'e's found someone as miserable as 'e is ter keep 'im company?" and gods old and new wasn't that a scary thought? two of them? "Avoid th' rainclouds," she teased again, at the absent cousin's expense.

She nodded when questioned about the children. "Kara will probably stay, Torbine looks good on 'er, and maybe Nellie'll stay wi' 'er but th' rest should be on their way." and she was quite certain relic lore wouldn't know what had hit it. "I'm joinin' a pack over there but I dunno how long I'll be there, yer welcome ter come along, I'll need a scout ter run back ter th' heights to keep in touch wi' Greer, an yer already know 'im."

Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

News of Diego, and knowing her opinions of him were not solely reserved in her mind but in other’s minds as well. “It’s terrifying… there being two of them in the family.” Sovanna found herself being presented with such a tempting offer from the familiar woman in front of her. She needed a scout… and scouting was what Sovanna did best. “Like you even have to ask… You need a scout… I live to run, and there is quite a bit to see between here and there, is there not?” She didn’t even have to think about it. “I’m sure Pietro would like to come too… he can stop complaining about constantly moving around.”

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
I'm where you wanna be
Morganna Archer

Pietro? Stop complaining? Morganna laughed. "Yeah there's a bit o' ground ter cover. I need a healer too but I dunno if it'll do any good. She's in a bad way." She didn't elaborate on who she was just yet, it was almost voiced to herself. "So time's a bit o' a crunch. We better get movin'." She motioned with a tip of her head to the east. "Think yer can keep up?" The girl might have towered over Morganna but they held a similar build and the older Archer had split her time equally between the scouts, guardians and healers of Torbine, sneaking off to listen to gypsy stories in between to absorb as much as she could while the opportunity was afforded to her. She knew @Sovanna could keep up, but she wouldn't miss an opportunity to tease her younger cousin.

Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer
@Morganna - omg sorry this took so long - one more post from you and we can archive and claim LP

A soft measure of concern pulled at the back of Sovie’s brain when she mentioned needing a healer for some other woman, but she didn’t comment on it or let it slip onto her facial features. Time crunch? the girl grinned and nodded. “Of course I can… I guess the real question is how fast can you go?” She shot back with a grin. “Lead the way, cous, and I beg you, go faster than my brother does because if we have to stop and stare at a plant every five minutes I’ll lose my fucking mind.” She answered with a wag of her tail.