(See All?) Announcements
642 Users Online
Google, Bing

It goes like this — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Backdated to a week before this thread was posted.

Celandine went on about her day in the same fashion that she always had, since returning at least. The anticipation in her chest grew with each passing day, as one ear remained trained on the horizons, listening for approaching pawsteps of rowdy children, or Maeve. She hadn't been sure whether the silvery woman would follow or not, having finally found some stability in Torbine, but still the Argyris hoped. 

Blood from the hare between her paws nearly masked the telltale scent on the breeze. Her plume-like tail beat hard against the snow, and her crimson-stained muzzle jerked up to taste the air again. She was here! 

Without another thought the woman stood. The children weren't with her? She must have had a hell of a time shaking them off. 

Offering a yip to let @Maeve know where she was, Celandine flew through the winter-bare trees in search of her companion.

Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve's heart dropped the second she heard another wolf approaching her. It couldn't of been one of the pups, could it? "FUCK me." she grunted, and after all that effort, too.

The monochromed fae was just about to make a run for it, but decided last second to listen in one last time. "Wait. Tha' ain't no snot nosed pup." No. The voice beckoning for her now was that of her dear friend Celandine. "Thank the fuckin' gods!" Maeve sighed in relief, readjusting herself to once more be facing toward the direction in which her company would arrive. "M' over here!" she yipped in return, impatiently waiting for her Queen's arrival.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Maeve's voice appeared exactly where she thought it would, so there was no need for the pale woman to avert her course. Instead, she pushed even harder to close the distance between them. Such a pup-like affection from the usually stoic Argyris was reserved exlclusively for her silvery companion. A thing that nobody else was likely to witness.

There was no stopping the whirlwind of excitement she felt as Maeve's form finally appeared on the horizon, and Celandine was in far too good a mood to even roll her eyes at the utterance of 'fuck'. So she did something that she never did. She slammed herself right into the grey mass that made up her confidant, hoping to topple her over, and crash into the soft snow beneath them.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"Ah!! What the fUCK" The fae screeched, toppling to the ground as her companion slammed into her. Maeve would had moved had she known the scenario was going to play out this way, though Celandine's actions were always sort of hard to predict, so there was really no way of knowing the woman wasn't going to stop. "Cella, please, compose yourself damn" she giggled, feeling her face flush red under her thick silvery fur. It really was nice to see her again.

Yeah, nice to see her again, but something about these playful moods always hurt Maeve.. Emotionally. Her heart. It hurts.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

A wry smile graced her dark lips as her body made contact with Maeve's, and they were sent to the ground in a mess of limbs, and fur that made quite the audible crunch. Pearly-white teeth flashed as Celandine aimed a well-timed nip at her friend's ear, only to be scolded by the younger woman. "Isn't that usually my line?" It was interesting to hear though. It wasn't everyday that someone told her to compose herself.

"You should have come with us from the start." Celandine certainly would have been less bored. "I was worried that you might have decided to stay in Torbine." But clearly she hadn't! She was here now, and that's all that mattered.

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve let out another fit of giggles. "Dunno what yer talkin' about but sure. M' always composed, m' a lady after all." Man, that sure was hard to say. If there were a list of things Maeve had done even remotely lady-like, it'd be blank. "Ain't nobody gonna wanna join a pack led by a barbarian, I should give ya some tips n' tricks."

"Yea yea I know." She sighed. "Wasn' like that though. Had ta watch over the pups. Can't have em dyin' on us or anythin'." Torbine was nice and all, she was actually able to find some normalcy there. But home wasn't home without Celandine. It hurt a little more that she'd even consider Maeve abandoning her after all they've been through. "Can't get rid o' me that easy."

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The smile that spread across her face was easy, and genuine. "Oh, certainly. I'm so sorry to have mentioned it M'lady." Her playful retort was emphasized with the dip of her pale crown. The thought of Maeve being described as such was enough to force a laugh from her throat. "I couldn't possibly ask you to take time out of your busy schedule for a heathen like me." 

A mischievous twinkle played against the amber of her eyes as she considered her silvery companion's words. "Oh I can't?" And then she was off, bounding through the trees in hopes that Maeve would give chase.

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"Yer absolutely right, so y' should really feel honored tha' I'd even offer up such a luxury, N' fer free at tha'." She smirked. Like hell Maeve would be able to offer up anything of importance on the matter. She was much better at things like sleeping and using obscene language. Not that those traits are highly sought after or anything.

"Oh come on." Maeve sighed. "Celandine Argyris ya' fuckin' know I hate runnin'!" She shouted, a hint of annoyance lacing her raspy voice. "N' I can always just smell my way t' ya! Yer a stinky stinky wolf ya' know! It's disgusting, take a bath!" she hollered once more, sprinting after her friend, after all did she really have a choice?

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine's giggles were drowned out only by the constant crunching beneath her paws. Maeve might have hated running, but she loved it. It sated the itch in her paws, and silenced the rest of the world. It did not, however, silence the comment her friend made. "I'll take a bath when you rinse that dirty mouth of yours in the lagoon!" She called over her shoulder, while turning lightly to the left. The plan was to form a semi-circle around the silvery girl, and broadside her. Not that it would be easy. She might not have had the speed, but she definitely had two capable ears, and two keen eyes.