(See All?) Announcements
579 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla, Adora

As the chandelier gives way — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
"I, for one, say bring it." Not that the Lore exactly needed more Archers, as there was plenty of them already, but it was always welcome for more of her family to come along even though they had their ups and downs. If the Lyall side of her family was all but gone, Ravenna would be forced to hold on more to her Archer side. Having had so much death in her life already, Ravenna felt it hard to keep holding onto the past knowing at any moment another may die on her. ...As horrible as it was.

"I see..." She first spoke, her pale silver eyes dancing between the woman and the forest, silent as ever without the life of a pack. "Never liked Craw much..." She admitted. "He was, well, weird, in my option. Then again I was just a kid still when he and Morganna moved north." And although Ravenna would never wish ill on her sister, she couldn't help but equally be glad she had moved on and paired with Renier to which she now found herself back in the west of the Lore.

She shifted her weight then, taking a few steps to arc around and past the other woman, eyes looking out over the quiet forest once more. Her ears twitched tl the scurry of small prey and she huffed. She'd ought to go back home soon. There wasn't anything out here for her now. "You know," she spoke at she turned back around to the pale woman, "I should probably get your name." She couldn't help the smirk.

Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine smiled at the woman's response, wondering if she was even ready to have the cubs back underfoot. It had been so... blissfully quiet as of late. That was never the case for long... At least, it wasn't when you found yourself surrounded by Archers on all sides.

Her pale head cocked to the side at the woman's admission about Craw. Maybe Ravenna had a better perception of the world around her than Celandine herself. The pale woman noted that Craw wasn't exactly... average in most departments, but nothing told her that he would do what he did to Morganna. Well, maybe if she stepped back and looked for the signs, they'd be there. He was... odd, but he was powerful. A quality that easily drew Cela in. "I'd say you were the only one who had it right." Too bad they hadn't noticed before.

Celandine's own smirk lit up the delicate features of her face. "Celandine Argyris." Surely, they'd meet again in the future, being that this was Morganna's sister, and all. "I'm sorry that you didn't find what you were looking for, but it was nice to officially meet you all the same."

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Ravenna listened to the other woman's comment, replying with a small huff and shrug of her shoulders. If anything, Elettra surely felt the same way, having obvious favored Renier above anyone else for her daughter Morganna. Elettra was a wise woman that without a doubt she could have known Craw would end up being bad news, but was no longer here to either say 'told you so' or be happy that now Morganna and Renier had five children together.

"Well Celandine," She spoke, turning back to face the other woman fully again. "It was nice to meet you as well and I'm sure we will run into one another again sooner or later." That is, so long as she decided to keep to Morganna's side and her sister did not decide to stray far. "If you get to seeing those pups before I do, make sure to tell them their aunt is waiting for them in the Willows." She smirks and then dips her muzzle in farewell before taking off in a brisk trot towards home.

[Exit.]