Google, Bing

And these little things define you forever, forever — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
i don't even know if i believe
Aurora Thanne

Without realizing it, the woman began to let her mind wander and absentmindedly she wondered whether it would be a better idea to come visit Cottongrass another time. Clearly, he was nowhere to be found and she could sense somewhere deep in her soul, that Askan was quickly growing bored with her company. She snapped to when he mentioned that Heartwood was a few days away and nodded without a sound, her thoughts of the pack and those she had met while visiting the pack crossed her mind. She then found those deep eyes of Askan's and smiled warmly, a overwhelming sense of congratulations took over her when she actually thought what this meant for the dark male and her friend. They had ventured from the leadership of another to found a land all their own, and though she had always considered Askan to be worthy of leadership (he practically fit into the image of what she thought of a leader would be) she was happy that he had accomplished it with her friend in tow. Cottongrass must surely be proud to have accomplished something like this with wolves he thought so highly of. She mentioned Reyes and the dark male answered the question after careful consideration, probably wondering how much information to give her, and he was just in his thinking. Rory was still a stranger, no matter how well she knew Cottongrass, and the dark leader had every right to safe guard his secrets. "He must be a great partner then. Cotton also speaks fairly high of him." she had only heard him mention the male once but the way his face and eyes lit up she could tell that he meant so much to the younger male. Three peas in a pod. She didn't consider what kind of partnership Askan meant, but immediately her mind considered a platonic one for all the usual reasons. She hadn't encountered many wolves like Askan and in due time she had plenty of time to figure out how different he was. "I probably shouldn't hold you up any further. If Cotton comes around or asks, can you tell him that I'll be near Red Fern Forest?" it would be best that she made an effort to find another place to call her home for a while until the smoke cleared over.

Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

"Mmm, he's all right."Askan said with a shrug, only just managing to suppress his smirk.

If she'd seen them together she would have no doubt realised that he was downplaying it, that these days they were more often than not joined at the hip,  but seeing as she hadn't Askan was free to amuse himself with a little inside joke.

"Could be better, but he gets the job done."Again, he felt a rush of amusement. He could imagine Reyes now, rolling his eyes at that comment. He'd probably fling an insult or two his way, but that was fine, Askan knew he meant no harm. Sappy bastard.

When Rory decided it was time that she leave Askan made no move to stop her. At least this hadn't been a total waste of his time, she hadn't been a complete stranger lurking around outside his home. Just curious, mostly harmless.

"I'll let him know if I see him about."Which he had no idea when that would be, but he imagined it'd be soonish.Cotton knew better than to roam too far."Don't be creepy next time, announce yourself. We don't bite...Not always, anyway."He shot her a toothy grin and turned to leave."See you around Rory."

Fade

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]