(See All?) Announcements
581 Users Online
Bing, Magg, Google

Wake up older. Not older or wiser, but probably safe. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 41 posts.
Inactive Pup
Cannon Tainn

His information? Something about that seemed a lot like Lana screaming at him when he got home, but hey. Lana wasn't here. Maybe she didn't even have to find out. As long as the boy could manage to keep his chunky little muzzle sealed, everything would probably work out just fine. After all, this guy wasn't a threat. If he was he would of attacked by now, and look! He was honestly trying to help! "Mmmm, Okay thanks! My mom's name is Naira Tainn, she suffers from some sort of memory loss I think, so she might get scared if you approach her... And she might not remember me... But! Maybe if you mention Triell? He's my dad, she should definitely remember him! And my brothers name is Suka Tainn, he's my age and should comply of you mention me, but my dad's name would probably work there too.. My name is Cannon! I'm from a pack called Charred Ash Draw, it's just north of here! If you see them.. Could you tell them I miss them and want them to come home soon, please? " he gave the male a soft smile as he ended his ramble. Wow, this was all really starting to hit him now." I'm sorry I couldn't be more help to you then... Don't know much about nature, guess it's time to learn a bit though if it'll help someone else like you later down the road!" he chuckled a bit, honestly feeling bad that he was so useless now that this guy proved himself to be pretty cool.

(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2017, 10:36 AM by Cannon.)
[Image: N3fkDi5.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan listened carefully to the boy’s answer, his golden eyes holding contact with the young wolf’s amber gaze the entire time to prove that he was taking this seriously. It must have been hard for @Cannon not knowing where two of his closest family members were and, despite his fatigued state and his somewhat sour mood, the father wanted to help. 

“So you are looking for Naira Tainn, your mother, and Suka Tainn, your brother.” He repeated, just to make sure he got the names right and to imprint them in his memory. “And your name is Cannon, but I could also mention your father, Triell Tainn.” He confirmed, with a firm nod and a small smile.  

Once again Lorcan shrugged when the boy mentioned the willow trees. “It’s okay, you’re still young. You have plenty of time to learn.” He replied reassuringly, before he shifted a little to make himself more comfortable against the trunk of the tree he was resting up against. 

“Well Cannon, you should probably start heading home now before it starts snowing again.” He suggested with a raised brow the kind that parents did to show that they were more telling then asking. “I shall keep an eye out for your mother and brother.” He confirmed with a tip of his muzzle before he tucked it beneath the thick fur of his tail and curled up to rest. 
(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2017, 10:41 AM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Maeby who has 41 posts.
Inactive Pup
Cannon Tainn

The pup nodded along as his comp repeated the crucial details of his story, confirming that he'd heard everything perfectly. Then let out another smile as he insisted Cannon begin his journey back home, this one a lot more genuine than the last. "Okay, that's probably a good idea. This is my first winter, and to be honest I'm not sure I particularly care for this season too much. Autumn was better I think." he rambled, turning back toward the direction of his pack to begin traveling once more. "Thanks again, mister! You don't know how much this means to me.. But don't feel bad if you cant find em! They'll probably wonder in on their own soon enough!" Or so he hoped. They would though, right? Of course they would. Maybe. In that moment Cannon was glad he had already flipped himself away from the strangers gaze, because he suddenly began to realize just how serious this whole situation could possibly be, and could definitely feel a build up of tears begin to swell from his eyes. " Well, be safe! Maybe we'll meet again someday!" he called back to the stranger one last time before officially heading back.

-can in fade-

[Image: N3fkDi5.png]