(See All?) Announcements
491 Users Online
Google, Bing

with the hands of a sinner — Velo en Cascada 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 86 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Cancer
Instead of just following quietly behind him (yeah, he knew he'd been shooting for the stars with that one), she jogged ahead and planted herself right in front of him, making him halt. His ears lifted as he looked down his nose at her. Not nice? A frown cut into his muzzle. Who cared?

Whatever, she turned back around to continue on and he just rolled his eyes. Kids. She went on about her nicknames, and he had to physically stop himself from snickering at her claim that possessed improved speech skills. He could only imagine what she had been like as a toddler. Unintelligible, probably. Aloud, Cancer didn't have a response for any of it.

Then she stopped him again, so abruptly he almost plowed her over.

"Oh my god," he exclaimed reflexively, exasperation and annoyance plain to see upon his features.

"It's Cancer. Can we go now? Just 'cus I said I'd walk you doesn't mean I want it to take all day. C'mon, work some of that pudge off."

Might be a good place to fade?
Played by Van who has 241 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Risaela ???
Instead of being disappointed with the harsh response, Risaela was rather pleased. She had learned his name, and though it left a sour taste on her tongue for some reason or another, the pup wagged her tail anyway. "Nice t-to meet you, Can... cer," she responded, slowing down on his name to commit it to memory. Damn words and their complicated jibber jabber. Sometimes she wished she didn't even have to speak at all.

With that, she was happy to move along with him in relative silence. Talking was hardly any fun anymore, and she'd said what she wanted to say. Kind of. It was likely that she would have more to talk about later, and Cancer would just have to put up with it, but the girl had firmly decided that the two of them were friends at that point.

Whether he liked it or not.

{ f a d e }