(See All?) Announcements
458 Users Online
Bing, Google

raise me from the dead — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
SORRY ARLA! We can finish this one up and have a new one?

i don't even know if i believe
Aurora Thanne

He promised her a home, something many wolves had done before but everything about his offer tugged at the strings of her heart. She could imagine herself here, working under the guidance of Lachesis and being able to wander to the lake and help him cope with the sadness that was wrecking havoc on his mind. She could imagine how much he had seen, how much lost he'd experienced, and could understand why his mind was constantly in over drive. The job of runner or tracker, anything that kept her paws moving would suffice as a duty and if Lachesis could make that official then she would do everything within her power to ensure to him that she was worth trusting with the task, her wandering paws would bring her back. When he steadied himself for fishing the woman did the same, her eyes hungry for the thrill of tossing the creature from its habitat and onto her own." I bet you I'll catch one before you!" she joked, her eyes never leaving the water with hopes of seeing that silver flash before her counterpart.

Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
kept it short <3 -- faded & archived! i'm always game for another thread when you are! @Rory

While she did not respond to his comment about joining Hearthwood Lachesis could tell that the gears in her head were turning, weighing the pros and the cons of joining the river pack. It was not in his nature to bribe or taunt, so the ghostly leader kept his jaws sealed tight, his chartreuse gaze falling to the smooth surface of the lake. If she wanted to join there was a spot for her—that would never change—but he could not force her to. The loner life suited her, even if it was a hard life. She wore it well.

Her statement, however, earned a laugh from the older male. His eyes rolled in response as he waded in further, his chartreuse gaze narrowed as he followed the movement of silver below. Unlikely, he cooed in response, his tail twitching in amusement behind him His eyes remained fixated on the fish below, patiently waiting for the opportune moment to strike as Rory joined him… fish, fortunately, were easy to hunt. Which meant Lachesis would be able to bring more than one back to the river for his pack’s caches…

Fade, thread complete.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you