(See All?) Announcements
482 Users Online
Google, Bing

You're Toast — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
Garmir was starting to slowly regret saving this one's ass. He decided he would answer few more questions and then put an end to it if the pup kept talking. He had no time - or energy to waste anymore just talking nonsense. He was not sure how big Donata expected bears to be, but by his book they were big and deadly enough already. "They are big enough. Im amazed how you don't know about bears. That is like.. one of the first things every parent should warn their little ones about."

The pup asked why was Garmir here, and the male murmured to himself while looking at the ground, sounding tired. Suppose it would not help to share his mission, after all the young'un might even know something. "Im searching for a friend. Female, same fur colors as me. Twin colored eyes, one blue, one yellow. Has a scar above her right eye. Stands nearly at my height. One could mistake us of siblings but we are not. Seen her?"
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Shadow who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Corsair Donata
"Oh, I know plenty about bears," at least he sort-of did. And he would as soon enough. "I've just never seen one 'till now," bears usually stayed away from packs, he figured, and Corsair was rarely away from home without an adult. Lately, though, he was more adventurous, and wanted to see more of the world away from Oak Tree Bend.

Corsair thought of this strange woman, and imagined a wolf exactly like Garmir, but with different eyes. "Nalda's got yellow eyes," he said, not quite realizing that the wolf wouldn't know who Nalda, or who any of his packmates, were. He shrugged. "But I don't know anyone with blue eyes, and no one with a yellow eye and a blue eye. But I'll ask my dad," helpful as ever, Corsair was. "Why are you looking for her? Is she your girlfriend?"
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
Nalda was not the one Garmir was looking for and he quietly shook his head as Donata tried to think of characters matching the description. Gamir had no oblications to tell why he was searching for her and asking that question made Garmir pull his lips back somewhat as he snarled his reply. "She is traitor.... and my friend. You don't need to know details. If you happen to see her, do tell her I have not given up yet. Anaeia is her name."

This exchange had been long enough already and Garmir did not wish to linger on the topic much further. He grunted and then turned to walk away again. The pup should make his way back to his pack, or not - Garmir did not care really. He wasn't sure why had he even saved the young one in first place. Perhaps just to ask him that question, if he had seen Anaeia. As of late he had done plenty of decisions which he would wonder why later in his own peace and quiet. Had he become soft during his journey? Lost focus? He for sure was wasting lot of time.
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Shadow who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Corsair Donata
Corsair had more questions, because yes, he did need to know the details. Garmir, on the other hand, wasn't very forthcoming, and was already walking away. He could have been stopped, but the young boy thought better of it. It was pretty rude of the man to just leave without so much as a goodbye, though. "Well.. bye!" he called out to Garmir's disappearing figure. With no where better to go, the boy decided he'd go home. Maybe take the long way, clean up his face and get his story straight.

— Exit Corsair!
(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2017, 12:50 AM by Corsair.)