360 Users Online
Google, Bing, Oleander, Armand

Driving without glasses — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

For @Garmir Set to November 15th.
The world was silent, save for the inevitable sound of snow packing beneath her paws. Usually she would stifle the sound, or move at a much slower pace, but she wasn't hunting, and so the crunching continued. 

For once, Celandine thought it was nice to just... be. To not be digging caches, or patrolling borders, or interacting with packmates. The Vale was running on vapors when they got here, and now it was actually functioning like a pack. She supposed that was a good thing, but she wasn't terribly attached to the pack itself. It's failure wouldn't burden her, but maybe time would change her stance.

The Vale wasn't bad. She didn't hate it, at least. The issue was that it wasn't their pack. They didn't found it, or want it. They just happened upon it. Maybe it would grow to be a part of her, but maybe not.

(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2017, 11:44 AM by Celandine.)
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: I presume this is taking place in mid november ^^

After being rejected from Secret Woodlands pack, Garmir mostly focused on his search, doing less and less hunting and sleeping and gambling with time in order to complete his task while he was still able. Seeing Paschal had been surprise to him, but considering how far connected the greater pack had been, Garmir should have met familiar faces sooner or later on his journey. Had he had more time to afford, he would have spent a while investigating wereabout of the pale albino wolf, but alas, he could not afford such now.

Garmir had decided to backtrack his earlier steps. Perhaps something had gone unnoticed, a sign from her he should have noticed but he did not. It was unusual to face this kind of radio silence from Anaeia, considering how actively she had been leaving hints for Garmir to follow earlier.

Chance encounters had been rare thus far, but it seemed his path was going to cross today with a stranger. It took a moment for him to notice her due to her natural camouflage, her white pelt reducing distance from which she could be noted. He saw the stranger was she from her physique, long before her scent hit his nose. He decided to halt and see what she might be up to. If she'd pass, he would simply nod and continue on his way. If she did not... sigh. The earthen male was not feeling particularly social now.
(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2017, 10:13 AM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Having been downwind, Celandine could scent the musk of another wolf on the breeze long before his darker form came into view. She wouldn't have even needed the wind's help to spot him, because it was easy enough to pick out his form against the white backdrop. Unlike herself, he lacked the natural camouflage that aided her in the snow. Funnily enough, their roles would once again change come spring, but for now she had the obvious advantage. Directing her course towards him, something the pale woman found herself doing more often than not, she drank in the information she usually did. Tawny, smaller than her, and thin. She could work with that.

"Hello there," she called out, hoping to make it clear from the start that she had no ill intentions towards him. He didn't seem to have the strength to fight, so he might be easily spooked. "Are you lost?" She'd somehow found herself to be some sort of guide for wolves making their way through the Vale. Celandine supposed the relative darkness was what generally caused the confusion, but her sense of direction was usually flawless.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: phone quickie post. >;D

Of course the female could not let Garmir just be by himself. The earthen male seemed a bit unsettled as the other wolf choose to approach him, but oh there wasn't much he could do to stop it.

She greeted him, Garmir nodded in turn, retaining some basic decency even if he did not like. He could not afford to get into fights now and in addition, this stranger was female and striking females went strongly against his honor code.

When the pale female asked him If he was lost, Garmir gave her cryptic answer. "Yes. But not in sense you could help it." -his tone might have come tad bit hostile as he worded his answer and his further question in turn had a hint of impatience. "What you want?"

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

Resisting the urge to jump back, as if his words had delt a physical blow, Celandine forced a wave of her tail. The woman had a flair for the dramatics, but this time she thought it best to stay level headed. He seemed to be in a mood, and pushing her luck was unwise. "No, I guess I can't help you if you're lost in your head." And Gods be good, she did not want to. Empathy wasn't one of her better qualities. "But sulking isn't going to do you any favors." Okay, so maybe that wasn't the nicest thing she could have said, but she also struggled with being delicate.

She offered a simple shrug in response to his question. She didn't necessarily want anything from him. "I live close by, in a pack called Quaking Vale. You're not far from our borders, so I figured I would drop in to see what you were up to." They were, of course, in unclaimed territory still, so it wasn't like she had to check it out, but it made for good appearances. Something along the lines of 'we're doing so well, that I just had the time to pop out here, and see what the rest of the world was doing.'

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
Where his reply might have upset her somewhat, Garmir in turn took her returning words with simple indifference, his expression hardly changing as he listened her well crafted, even if slightly hostile reply. During her speech, especially when she explained herself to be a pack wolf, Garmir's eyes moved away from her, his gaze drifting into distance as if to check if she was thruly alone. His posture also shifted somewhat into more ready state, his fore legs parting just the slightest and Garmir adjusting his weight. It was instinctive response, the male not really expecting combat, but still being on standby just in case.

Only when she had no more words to speak, the earthen male's attention turned back on her. "A pack you say? Well, if you be so kind as to point the direction where you territroy lies, I be sure to avoid it." -He said rather bluntly, even if he sincerely meant not to make an insult. Before she could say anything to it however, he added. "Have you or your pack by any chance encountered a female - about my height, similar colors. One eye blue and one yellow? Propably has some common name. Lilly or.. Bella or.. does not really matter." If Garmir's eyes had been elsewhere before, now they were firmly locked on her visage, the earthen male waiting to see her response as if trying see if he could catch a lie. His tail moved behind him, in almost mimicing manner to her's waving.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Bright eyes were quick to catch the shift from neutral to ready in his body language, and she had to repress the satisfied tug at the corner of her lips. He would do well to remember that not every wolf would be so inviting of his surely demeanor. Had her mood been any more sour, this meeting might have gone in a different direction.

Celandine never had a problem keeping her cool, so the bite of his whole pack spiel bounced easily off of her shoulders. In fact, if it weren't for the ever-so-slight raise of her tail, an outsider looking in might think that she enjoyed whatever remark he made. "Just East of here." Her own reply held a little less honey than usual, teetering on impatience. 

Then he even had the nerve to ask something of her. She wanted to laugh, or lie, but one catches more flies with honey than with vinegar. "Different colored eyes?" Surely she would have remembered if she met another wolf with such a unique description. "I can't say that I have. Why?" Curiosity piqued, she attempted to press him further. "Did she leave you without offering up a name?"

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
Garmir looked to the east when she told which way her pack would be at. Very well then, he would avoid east. Even when he looked away one of his ears always remaind on her and once she asked further information about Anaeia, his attention shifted on her once more. She might have mistaken why he was looking for her seeing her question. Garmir let out irritated huff and then opened his maw to correct her,  but at last moment held back and instead offered more round about explanation. "Names are meaningless to her so there really is no reason to wonder what it might be. It is the description that matters and should you meet her, please treat her well."

There was little chance she would ever encounter Anaeia, but it did not cost him to say it. His eyes moved from her face to briefly take a look at her form, as if Garmir was measuring her. His expression hardly change during any part of their conversation and overall his body language was very minimal. If she was wondering what might have been going on inside his head, he soon worded his thoughts. "Are you a leader?"

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine raised her brows as he said names were meaningless to the woman he was looking for. That was... interesting. She doubted that she would be able to squeeze any more information out of him though, so she'd store it away, and ponder it again another time. 

When he asked her to treat the girl well, the pae fae almost bit back something along the lines of "Don't worry, I'll treat her about as well as you've treated me." But in the end she decided against it. More flies with honey, although she was at a point where even saying that irked her. "I'll give you my word." Not that it was worth much to him. "Is there a direction you'd like me to point her in if I see her?" If the female with two different eye colors even wanted to find him. "And maybe you could give me your name, so she knows where I'm sending her?" Or so she can promptly avoid whatever direction this man went in.

His next question came as a surprise, though it shouldn't have. "No." She gave a simple answer, but beneath her calm exterior, burned a not-yet-forgotten fire.

(This post was last modified: Jan 10, 2018, 12:41 AM by Celandine.)