(See All?) Announcements
484 Users Online
Bing, Nia, Google

temptation revelation — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ksi who has 35 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

Little darling, I feel like ice is slowly melting . . .

The chill of the morning air inundated the whole terrain of the deep forest, relentlessly filling every sinuous path forming among the dry brushes of the season, flowing with the softness of silk caressing the warped bark of the numerous trees. Despite the painful cold which covered the ground in form of a mantle of white solid water, scents covered the place, much as they had been doing for probably a billion of years. Scents. The humid smell of dormant trees, the almost painful feel of snow, the distant cologne of the elusive prey, whose path left mellow little evidences in form of trails to follow… but no. It wasn’t prey what the young silver female was looking after on that rather pleasant morning. Ever since her fortuitous encounter with that young dark wolf… Triell Tainn, who generously agreed to share a part of his information and knowledge about packs with her, her mind had been unable to think clearly, restlessly trying to remind every detail of her conversation with him. That pack. The pack whose terrains rested not too far from her den, Swift River, she reminded, the same he had talked about… For some reason –perhaps because his kind words-, she had become much more interest and less fearful about it. Over the past days, the Avani had trailed with birr their rich scent, day by day, secretly hiding among the surrounding brushes, cautious, yet unnervingly curious. In the deep fogs of her being, she hoped to, perhaps, find out more things about them in one of her furtive escapades. Suvah knew doing that wasn’t the best of ideas, in fact, she was almost sure she would end up being caught with her terrible gawkiness… and who knows what would those individuals do to her if they found out.

Paws pushing against the bushy terrain, her weight lifted by her cautious stealth with every airy trot she took, the young wolfess approached the prohibited place, shrinking her body under the thick layer of bushes as she reached her destination. The smell was not so strong there, but it grew more furious with every single one of her strides, so she decided not to walk any closer. Perhaps this wasn’t the border itself, but it seemed to be good enough for her intentions… she didn’t want to get killed, after all.

Here comes the sun, and I say . . .

It's  a l r i g h t.

(This post was last modified: Feb 01, 2012, 05:29 PM by Indru.)
Lack of muse warning! Posts may come slow!

<center>Para que en las noches españolas
no dejen de escucharse
los hermosos aullidos del Lobo
</center>
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

A morning patrol was a familiar and comforting routine to Indru, it was something he expected and did instinctively as soon as he woke—stretching his limbs, giving Corinna a departing, affectionate nip and repeating the gesture three times for each of his small cubs and then leaving to prowl attentively along the edgeline he declared the end of River wolf territory. A multitude of scents from fresh to stale struck Indru's nose each time, some familiar, some comforting and some that he just did not recognise and as long as they remained outside the borders he had so meticulously marked he was not concerned about them either.

He travelled at a fast pace, but his gait was not hurried or rushed either, he paused ever so often when something in particular caught his attention—a paw gone just too far perhaps, a scent worth noting—or when he found an area where his own musky, dominant scent was not as fresh as he desired and once done he would continue once more on his purposeful stride. However, eventually his attention was caught by a fresh scent that made it clear that they were still around, just hidden, but close by the borders. The behaviour, whether with a bad intent or not, made him instantly suspicious knowing that his cubs crossed through here and after digesting all he could from the scent he paused for a moment. Hello, he began and while his voice wasn't exactly friendly it wasn't unwelcoming either, what is that you seek? I am Indru Tainn and I lead the pack here. His eyes peered through the slightly gloomy shade the trees offered in the morning and he thought that perhaps he could make out a non distinct shape hidden amongst the foliage but he kept his place, hoping that they would see at least he meant them no harm if they stated their intentions.

Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

OOC: late, sorry again! >_<

It wouldn’t be fair to say that the strange, unexpected voice thrown at her from among the brushes hadn’t startled her. It wouldn’t not only be unfair, but it would be the most obnoxious of lies. As it would be to say that she hadn’t jumped over her place, and as soon as she had lander on all fours, had caught her time to bring back that beat her heart had skipped. And, yet, there was more to come. Her ears tuckered slowly, an expression of pure panic crushing her silver features as she discovered whose was the identity of the one who had directed the unforeseen words to her. Although the voice fell into the well of things she didn’t recognize, the name given was hard to forget. Indru Tainn. Not that he hesitated to make his task well known; in fact, it was the first thing he did. Now, the young fae found herself struggling between escaping from the place as soon as her limbs would like to cooperate –which didn’t seem to be any time near-, or stay there and face her deserved punishment… whatever that was. But her mind wasn’t clear, a vast formation of ideas and questions covered her mind with the heaviest of fogs as a result to her more than apparent panic. And so, she came to a decision. Hindquarters inclined, her tail unable to find any other position that wouldn’t occupy the space between her limbs, she strolled forward, coming out of the brushes in a quick spur.

“I… I wasn’t looking for anything, sir” she said, voice broken, limbs almost trembling in deep fright. She didn’t reach to see him, as her eyes didn’t dare to draw themselves out of their permanent sight of the snowy floor of the forest, but his presence was, indeed, sort of overwhelming. The young wolfess didn’t quite reach to hypothesize whether if it was his title what was giving such an aura, his presence itself, or a mix of both. Either way, she found his presence crushing, breathtaking… yet familiar. Memories of his father rushed through her perplexed brain, as she came to the sudden conclusion that this was, perhaps, the first time she had felt this way ever since she had lost him. The respect he inspired, the bravery, the presence… every wolf had one of them, but any of them had them all. And this man over there, hell if he didn’t possess all of the three traits. At least it appeared like so.

Her shattered voice continued, strong beats of adrenaline still running under her thickened skin. “I just… someone told me about this pack… I was just following my curiosity” she mushed, no trouble found in admitting her error, yet she didn’t appear to be sure of pronouncing the name of the younger Tainn. She didn’t know with security what would happen to him if she told this leader about their conversation, or if it would make any change in her future as of the moment. “Listen, I… I’ll just go. I didn’t mean to cross your territory’s border, sir” the young voice finally apologized, thinking profoundly whether if this was the idoneous moment to let out those words or not.

It's  a l r i g h t.

(This post was last modified: Feb 01, 2012, 08:11 PM by Suvah.)

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Ahhh, I love Suvah. <33 She is so lovely.

There was a pause, a silence that followed after he had spoke, during which Indru's ears did nothing but twist and swivel in their perked position on top of his head to catch every noise surrounding him. He was unsure of what the wolf would do now she was caught, but he was certain there was one here. Lone wolves were not uncommon, however ones so close to his borders were, his strong, musky scent that snaked through the trees, coupled with that of Corinna's and the rest of the pack, was normally a strong enough deterrent to the less persistent ones—but it was the ones that still remained that made him suspicious, as they clearly had intentions in mind.

After a heartbeat more the female appeared from her hidden spot within the darkness of the trees. She was young, but her scent already gave that away, and even though she was only a yearling he could see she was a smaller wolf than he, which was not entirely unusual with Indru's rather impressive bulk. It was her posture though that pleased him most—respect seemed to be a thing lacking in a lot of lone wolves of late and immediately it put the young female in a better favour. Though her movements were clearly submissive they were not cringing and weak either and that too appealed to him as he listened to her voice her apologies as well as display them in her body language.

While he was already more inclined to be friendly towards her Indru was not so naive to trust first impressions and so instinctively his tail rose slightly higher than before, no longer curled upon his back but instead standing erect like a flagpole, his ears perked forwards and his eyes meeting hers boldly even if hers had the sense not to meet his own. Before responding he let the silence hang once more, hoping that it would draw more information from her and exact her true purpose (which he was slowly beginning to feel was not a malevolent one) for her skulking at the borders. Luckily for you, you were close but not yet passed them—or this meeting would have gone entirely different, he laughed lightly and briefly, helping to soothe her nerves at least a little. If it's curiosity you wish to sate you had merely to sit where you were, unhidden, and call and we would have tried to share as much information as we were able to one of non-pack. His tone was not harsh nor unwelcoming, but perhaps a little admonishing—but he was not so hard, she was young after all and a yearling's life was almost just as much about learning as a pup's. Besides, Indru could not but help a slight paternal feeling towards her with Triell the same age who felt like such a son to him and his cubs that lie behind them in the safety of the territory.

He paused, looking her over quickly, she had the tell-tale signs of a loner: lack of sleep, hunger, the odd scraps and bruises, but nothing serious he could see. You are young to be alone, during winter, is it a home you are seeking from us? As beyond seeking acceptance he was not sure what other interest a lone wolf would have in a pack, unless of course it was with malicious intent they sought information but, somehow, he could not see it from this female.

Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

OOC: let's hope she grows up to be less of a wuss x)

Just and instant passed in which the stout leader decided to look upon the impressed female, scanning all of her features with a critical eye before deciding to rise his stance just a little more, perhaps reasserting his outstanding position. While the young fae decided not to oppose in any way to his rules and decisions, the silence that flew between them stroke her submissive frame like the hardest of blows, and his constant stare and the realization of his ascending stance was not something she could take as lightly as she would have liked to. Amber optics hammered into her soul for the eternity of a second of potential danger, and when the brute’s husky voice started to flow out of his throat, the female could not help but to cling her feet into the cold ground, her digits sinking with the force of all her tensioned muscles as she waited for what was probably to be her death knell. But it was not death what the lips of the Tainn were willing to sentence, and the petrified youngster could not help but to rotate her ears to listen with the most devote of cares to what he had to say.

His words were lecturing, but his brief chuckle introduced a level of familiarity and comfort Suvah had yet to discover in any other wolf of the deep forest -at least the ones she had managed to bump into, with her now official ponderosity for having any kind of stealthiness-, and while they echoed hard into the shattered pieces of her lost pride, they certainly carried some sort of light for her perplex mind. She didn’t speak; instead, she lowered her head in acknowledgement of her boldness. When did she manage to turn into such a stupid creature? Was the curse of her solitary existence crushing her as much? It was certain that she hadn’t never been really moved by rules, for neither the past life she had existed nor the new one she breathed were ever that organized, however it was true that at least in the few first months of existence she had had some kind of guidance the lone wolfess was now obviously missing… Her parents. She had been trying to convince herself of her loneliness, to mold her temper around the shape of her new condition, but if her new personality was going to act with such carelessness by the lack of proper direction, the she wasn’t as sure of liking it or not… if she ever had had the certainty of being sure of such a thing.

Faded skull trembled in a slight jolt, and her thoughts were quickly drawn away by the renewed voice of the regal male. This time, a question was made; an interrogation she hadn’t even began to think about. Her head tilted in a slight motion while her eyes still explored the ground, an expression of either puzzlement or surprise. A home? Was that even possible? To ask for… a home? Her mind fought, a hundred possible responses being contemplated at a time in the funnel of her young brain. “I… um…” was all she could drag out of her voice chords. The silver girl didn’t even understand what the real concept of a home was. Not being born into the limits of a pack, all she would have called home back in the day of her loss disappeared among the tempestuous weather of the deadly mountains. Things being turned this way, the question of the male soon turned out to be one of the most difficult to respond she could have encountered. A home. While the concept did sound foreign, given the nature of her now extremely doubted –and even disliked- condition, it didn’t appear to be as bad as it had been once. Perhaps she should surrender? Should she give up her stubbornness and accept aid at once?

“To be honest, I’m not entirely sure of what was I seeking from you, sir” she spoke in an intent of putting her scattered self together at once. It was true, curiosity was all that had dragged her there, and yet now she hungered for more… she wanted to know, to meet the insides of a new opportunity… a new home. “You see, I’ve been what you would call a loner for all of my life, my father was an exiled alpha, I have no idea of what to expect from a pack” snout pointing away, she cringed in her insides at the savagery of her confession. The young Suvah was not one to tell the secrets of her life in such a brief manner, but given the tension of the unexpected situation, her mind didn’t seem to find a better solution or response. “It is true that I was just following my curiosity… I don’t know a thing about what a pack is or how it works” she finished her speaking, now even more confused about what was being clarified and what was not.

It's  a l r i g h t.

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

The young she-wolf's intentions were not quite as clear as Indru had first expected after all, at mention of a pack she seemed to stumble and hesitate, a nervous pouring from her. The young wolf's story was a curious one and Indru found himself slightly confused and bewildered, though he had the sense not to show it. How had this female survived if not born into a pack? It seemed likely then that she had at least experienced some semblance of pack life—parental figures leading the group and perhaps and odd, loose motley of other wolves. However, he was not one to judge and though he preferred the seemingly more solid he had as a young wolf, and had now given his children, it would not cause him to treat her any different. If anything, it made him eager for her to experience a true pack, a true home.

Well, from a pack I would expect family, loyalty, strength and companionship, he began, thinking easily of both his birth pack, Hidden Tree in the Wildwood, and the pack he himself had founded, Swift River. By blood or not each wolf is considered family and each wolf works together for the better of the pack. You always have support, you always have friends, you always have safety and most importantly you always have a home. As noble and fanciful as it may sound, it was true, and Indru would have his pack no other way but as a family unit. Together they raised cubs who gave the pack a future and hope and together they made sure everyone was fed and kept safe. No wolf would feel as complete as they did within the confines of a pack, it was the very essence of their being after all.

I'd very much recommend one, he finished with a lopsided smile, flashing his teeth good naturedly. At your age too, you can imagine would you could learn—the skills, the life lessons. A wealth of older, more experienced wolves at your paws, as it were. Triell, my brother, is near the same age as you and is still learning from us and he has been a member of this pack since near his birth. You'd get along I think. He very much wished to tempt her, but not for his own gain (as, afterall, a yearling was still learning and still required extra care) but to really let her see what it meant to be a wolf, to run with a pack and feel content knowing that their hearts beated together towards a common cause.

Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

Familiar senses flowed inside of the silver wolfess’ stomach as the proud leader spoke again. His words were tempting, promising as well as astounding for the loner’s ears. Friends, safety and a home, such vocables were so strange, so alien to her; she could not help fur relieve a slight tint of envious poison inside of her veins. Even though she had never been educated in such a fashion, and although her toxic arrogance was still clicking in disagreement under the lid of her brains, she had to admit she found herself desperately trying to imagine what would it feel like to be part of a community, to be part of a pack.

And then, it happened. Her ears perked as the male continued talking, and she let her lenses look away from her usual position to observe a growing smile over his black lips. He had previously asked if it was a home she was seeking from them, but such a question had now turned into what appeared to be… an invitation? And not just any kind of invitation. The young fae looked away again to plunge herself under the quiet arms of timidness and emotion, the slight ghost of a smile curling up her lips as the beast finished his speech. This leader didn’t even know her, and yet he had hit every single soft spot of hers with just a few of his words. Her urge for knowledge, her desire for learning and experience… perhaps a pack could fulfill the needs she had oh so frustratingly left because of her own lack of methods to advance. Perhaps this was the only way to go, the way she had so ignorantly hided from for all of her staying over the borders of Relic Lore.

A slight wave of her tail was stifled from her still hidden tail, an effort of appearing more serious now made evident on her features. “I… I know Triell” she deponed her secret, a hammering shyness hitting her rump once again. Then, a silence of both hesitation and agitation filled the air among the two canine frames. “Would you accept me into your pack?” she finally asked, putting her pieces together as well as she could do with such a torrent of feelings flowing inside of her. The question was more genuine than a way of asking for acceptation, however. She, in all of her young innocence, couldn’t still figure out how such a regal wolf would accept a loner as family, or trust someone who had almost entered his borders in such a childish and ignorant impulse.

It's  a l r i g h t.

(This post was last modified: Feb 10, 2012, 06:42 PM by Suvah.)

no dejen de escucharse
</center>