(See All?) Announcements
551 Users Online
Google, Bing

ice bath — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It had been nice to get back to the springs after not having been there in awhile. It had also been nice to get away from the territory and the worries that came with it. For at least that short time he'd been able to push it all away and almost forget that there was so much going on in the cove.

He smiled and bumped her shoulder, “No, it means a lot. You don't have to say anything at all. After all you've only just arrived here and you don't know Chan or Moonshadow. You're probably right though and he will come back when he is ready.” Kajika kept that hope up no matter what because he had to for Moonshadow. He feared if he stopped believing everything would be okay she would too.

It seemed she had woken up enough to talk business and what she would do while she was in the pack. Since Des they hadn't had a real scout in the pack so it would be good for them to have one. She was letting him do the talking. “Well I want to know what you had in mind when you suggested it yesterday. I also thought that while you weren't scouting you would be patrolling and hunting. Unless you have other skills you would like to either exercise or learn?” He knew the cove also needed a good healer but that took time to find.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

I'm almost willing to guarantee it. She wouldn't guarantee it for she did not want to wind up lying to her new superior plus she had no interest on manipulating any feelings when it came to children. The girl may have been selfish but she wasn't exactly that lowly and rude.

Her shoulders shrugged sharply. It meant what I said. I'll provide my services to the Cove if you allow me to wander and scout the surrounding areas in my free time. I'm still seeking something exciting even if I settle my head here at the end of the day. Perhaps it wasn't the most convenient way of living in a pack but they had made a deal. And I don't mind hunting and patrolling while I'm here. If you need me to learn something, just ask. She tossed a glance over at him, wondering what he'd make of her blunt dealings. Birtie was not here to pull his chain.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Without knowing if Chan truly was safe he understood her not wanting to guarantee that he was. Even Kajika wouldn't go so far unless he was talking to Moonshadow in hopes it would ease some of her worries. “I'm just hoping he decided that time is soon. I worry about his mother.” Whether the oynx woman knew it or not he kept a close eye on her. He was glad Tulip had come when she had as he felt the yearling helped and Roland too.

He had wanted to hear more of her thoughts on the subject of her scouting. He could find nothing wrong in what she said and had no disagreement with it. She was also agreeable to taking care if any duties that we're required of her and even offered to learn anything. “That seems fair to me,” he stated, “But I do have a couple conditions. If you come across any information that might be even the slightest bit relevant to the pack tell myself it Moonshadow and if you are going to be gone longer than a couple days let me know how long and in what direction your heading.” These were his two biggest rules when leaving the territory.

Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
fade with your next post? <3 @Kajika

Seems reasonable. She replied easily. It made sense too. Relaying information would certainly fall into her doing her job while she was here. Her head gave a gentle nod to solidify her understanding of the male's conditions. He wasn't asking too much of her. Granted she was not fond of having to possibly report to someone unknown but Birtie supposed she couldn't stay hidden forever.

She slowed her pace for a moment to look over at Kajika. Would you like to join me on a little patrol or do you need to go lounge by the lake or even hunt perhaps?

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It seemed they had come to an agreement about the terms of the deal. He was getting a scout and she was getting a place to lay her head at night and food in her belly. It was a fair trade off but he did hope they she would one day see the cove as a home and not just a stop in her travels to wherever her paws would take her next. He looked forward to seeing her more and the job she would do as his scout. He would have to come up with some scouting trips just to keep her busy so she didn't get bored.

When she slowed to look at him he looked back at her wondering why she had slowed her pace. “I would like to join you on a patrol and after maybe you and I could go on a hunt.”

Fade

(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2018, 01:43 AM by Kajika.)