(See All?) Announcements
432 Users Online
Google, Bing

as grand as gold, — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
His ears leaned forward with interest as the pale female kept speaking. A best friend. He had had those but in rather strange ways. Caelean had been friends with strange looking rocks or the overly chatty birds he found in forests.

"Really?" He asked almost a bit too excited. "Is everyone like you?" The boy hadn't been able to stop the question before it slipped through his inky lips and instantly his ears leaned back. Ana had been a rather kind wolf to him. The boy could only hope that by friendly they all matched her personality.

"I don't want to intrude." He added to the end of his questions out of a worry that she might take back the offer.
[Image: CcTMB1g.png]
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

With little persuasion he took the hook and pulled back on it just a little, enough that made Anastasia feel quite confident. It had been a very long time since she had been able to look after anyone but it seemed she had a knack for taking care of young, naive and impressionable younglings. Nobody is like me, she laughs but it is true that no one would ever be like her, just like nobody is like you. Though, she didn't really mean to inflect a lesson upon him as deep as that one. Though, she knew that no one in the Driftwood had seemed to be close to her personality.

There's my best friend, Lachesis, and his wife Lilya. They're the leaders. Lach is honest if not cautious, and he's very loyal and very friendly. Lilya is quite friendly and open. They have two daughters around your age - Lavender and Lilliana. Both adventurous and friendly, with a side of trouble. That was one tiny little inkling of what the pack was all about. The rest of the members Anastasia was still trying to get to know one step at a time. Aytigin she hadn't seen in a while but she was sure that she was doing alright and being well taken care of after their last meeting.

Obviously there was more wolves that she wished she could describe but they were the most active folks within the pack that were the most notable to describe. You wouldn't be intruding. I would be glad to give you a place to call home. While Caelean and his history was still quite a mystery, she was positive that Lachesis would be more than thrilled to have a new member and a possible friend for the girls.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
fade with your next post?<3

He offered a soft smile, pondering over her words. The child assumed she was right about that and perhaps it had even been foolish to assume everyone could have been like Ana.

The boy listened intently as she explained all of these wolves. Caelean was always interested in meeting agemates despite all the ones he had met before seemed a bit off-put by him or even seemed rather strange to him. Although the leaders sounded rather nice. The Balik wasn't aware of how pack life worked but he assumed by their title of Leader that they ran the show.

"C-can we go there? Now?" He was nervous but excited, the emotions churning about in his stomach. Caelean wanted to waste no time in seeing this place his company seemed keen to inform him of.
[Image: CcTMB1g.png]
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
Up to you if you want to do it IC or do an OOC join! I'm good either way!

There was some amount of surprise burning in her throat that he took to her so quickly. Perhaps she really did have a gift when it came to mingling with children but she was glad to at least have someone that was smitten by her company as well as her pack. Of course we can! she was thankful for his eager attitude and swiftly turned and angled herself so that they could walk together. The Serpent's Pass would be the toughest to get through but she had faith that he could make it. Anastasia would take however many stops he needed and take the safest path for the both of them to ensure that they both safely arrived to the wood.

fade ana

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!