(See All?) Announcements
515 Users Online
Bing, Google

Interlude — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
AW. For anyone especially those in Morgs group.

They had left the Vale finally he supposed. Tikhon couldn't say he was unhappy about it. The truth was he probably should have left the Vale a long time ago. After Sachiel left he didn't have really any ties to the place and he felt he'd paid his due. Now he was traveling with this band of wolves to a place he'd never been which could certainly cause problems when he went looking for Lorcan or it could make things easier, he really had no way of knowing.

Through the many days of travel there had been times that they had rested and Tikhon had stayed close to the group. He hoped that once they reached their destination he would have the chance to get to know the others. For now he was content to move along with the group and see more of the lore, it might come in handy for the day he finally did go looking for Lorcan.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Hope you don't mind Cela popping in!

The break in their journey was a much needed one for the pale woman, who's wrist had decided it was just about done with all this walking business. The injury was steadily healing, but that didn't stop it from throbbing at the most inconvenient times. Finding a quiet spot to lay down, Celandine made an attempt to steal away a nap, but it would seem fate had other plans for her that day.

Just as her weary eyes were about to close, the familiar scent of.. what was his name again? Tik-something? presented itself on the wind. She never made any sort of go at familiarizing herself with him. He had already been a member of Quaking Vale when they got there, and it was so chaotic that she really just hadn't gotten around to it. Immediately lifting herself up from the ground, Celandine made her way to him. "Sick of travelling yet?" She called out to the man, as always, with honey on her tongue.

(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2018, 04:22 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
Nope, not all. Thank you for replying.

How long they would be able to rest for was anyone's guess, they had made it across the mountain rather quickly. During their travels he quickly realized that the woman who’d taken over for Castel seemed to have a mission. He was alright with that, the sooner they arrived at the Lagoon wherever that was the better. They could start settling down and making a new life. It wasn't the first time the Agouti male had done so.

While they were resting he meant to make every moment count. He noticed the woman coming toward him almost immediately. It was unexpected but not unwelcome and he offered her a smile. “Getting there,” he answered in response to her question. “I'm gonna guess you already are?” He asked with raised brow. She wouldn't have asked if she wasn't, at least not in his experience. “Have you known Morganna long?”

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"Is it that obvious?" The words left her throat with a chuckle. "I'd probably be thrilled if it weren't for, well.." Celandine motioned at her forepaw. She wasn't sure if he had heard about her little accident, but it was obvious in the slight way that she limped. "I have. I think we met the spring before last?" That sounded about right. Kara and Odin should be entering the adult ranks soon, and Craw found her before then. "What about you? Have you known Niles long?" 

Celandine knew next to nothing about Morganna's younger brother. Just that he had a mate who passed on, and that he led the Vale when the others left. Oh, and that he had a bit of a temper, but she couldn't fault him for that.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Tikhon shook his head, “Not particularly, I just figured you would ask me if you weren't.” His gaze went to her paw when she spoke of it and he had noticed the slight limp she had when walking towards him. “Yes that would make me tire of traveling a whole lot faster too. I hope it's not giving you too much trouble on the journey and hopefully this rest will do it some good.” He unfortunately didn't know what he could do to help her predicament. He wasn't sure if he should be surprised by the length of time the woman had known Morganna or not but he felt she should know her quite well. “She seems to be a very determined woman, do you know what she's like as a leader?” He felt he hadn't really gotten a good sense of it since everything in the Vale had been so hectic.

He wasn't expecting her to asked about Niles but he shrugged, “I have known him since I joined Quaking Vale at the end of last winter but I haven't really gotten to know him. He seems like a good guy though.” Since Castels death Niles had been different but that was to be expected. He hoped the alpha would be able to put things back together now that he had family and they were moving the pack.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

She nodded her first response with an easy smile that lit up the delicate features of her face. "It's not too bad." Unless she walked a little too long on it, then it was, but that was something better left unsaid. "It sure feels nice to be off of it though."

He then moved on to question her further about Morganna. She didn't mind. It was better he find out now, and decide whether or not he planned on staying with them. "She's a good leader. A bit no-nonsense, but she does things for the good of the pack. She'll expect you to earn your keep, rather than just have everything given to you." It wasn't the best explanation, but she hoped that it gave the man some sort of insight. He didn't choose to follow the dark woman, but maybe he could learn to like her?

"I guess we'll both have to see how Niles turns out then, huh?" Her question was accompanied with a shrug. She had been hoping that Tikhon would be able to give her a little more insight, but she couldn't fault him for it. "So what about you? Where are you from?"

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Tikhon couldn't imagine making the journey they had in an injured paw, he had to commend the woman. “That's good considering the distance we've traveled.” They had traveled over the mountain and for many days. “I bet it does,” he agreed, “Hopefully you will be able to give it a give rest when we finally reach the Lagoon." Once they were settled she could give it time to fully heal.

She didn't seem hesitant to give him a little more information about Morganna which he appreciated. What she said did cause a smile to cross his maw. “It sounds like despite her brashness she's a good woman underneath. Sounds like she runs the kind of pack I would do well in.” Tikhon didn't have any problems earning his keep with the pack and a leader who did what was good for the pack was a good leader in his opinion.

He didn't have as much to give in the way of information about Niles. He seemed a good leader but it wasn't anything he could be sure of since Castel had been sick most of the time that he'd known Niles. “I suppose we will,” he said with a sigh, “I think it might be hard for him at first, he cared a lot for Castel.” Her questioning soon turned to him which he didn't mind. “A place called Artemus Valley. I traveled here with my brother last winter.”

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"If we ever get there." The playful tone of her voice, accompanied by an overly dramatic eye-roll was enough to assume that she was kidding. Moving a pack was difficult, and so it was a given that it might run them an extra day or two of travel time. 

"That's good to hear." Not everyone was strong enough to hang, but if he thought he was, then Celandine would take him at his word. "I'm sure you'll be able to pull your own weight. You kept things going as well as you could at Quaking Vale." He really had. As the only subordinate, a lot of the going-ons of the pack were left on his shoulders. 

"I'm sure having his siblings around will do him some good." Morganna wouldn't let him sulk forever. "Ah. I see." She refused to question him about his brother. He was clearly not among their ranks, and so the pale fae could only assume the worst. "I've lived here all my life. Well, most of it anyway. I was born on the other side of the mountain in a pack called Magnolia Glen. It's gone now, but it was beautiful in the summer." Celandine wouldn't know what it looked like in the winter. They moved before she got the chance to see it.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He chuckled at her comment, “Yes, if we ever get there,” he replied back just as playfully. Though with Morganna at the helm he didn't think they wouldn't make it there. He still had not decided about her but then he hadn't really had the chance to figure it out. He was however glad for this chance to get to know one of his new packmates.

He gave a nod, “To be honest I was a little nervous about the whole thing but I'm feel more confident that it will go well.” He of course still had to really meet the rest of the pack but all in due time. They didn't seem too bad so far. “Thank you for your confidence. I did do what I could, there wasn't much of the Vale left after Castel. It's good Morganna came along when she did. I'm not sure I could have helped Niles the way he needs.” Tikhon wished he could have done more for Niles but he'd never been through what the alpha had.

“Yes, and though it might be hard at first moving might be good for him as well.” the Agouti male also explained about where he'd come from and was glad she didn't ask for more. He'd come a long way from those days and was glad for it. “It's because of him I found the vale so I can be thankful for that,” he did offer. It was the only thing he could thank Laike for. She went on to explain her background for him. “I'm sorry to hear your birth pack isn't around anymore. You seem to be doing well for yourself. Maybe when summer comes you could show me? It sounds like a place I would like to see.” He did of course realize it was on the other side of the mountain but maybe the two of them could do some scouting when the weather was better.