459 Users Online
Google, Juniper, Bing, Jethro, Sophrosnia, Eros, Finley

Who says my spoon is dirty? — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
For @Macha <3

Being so close the the ridge brought back more than a few memories, but the ivory female refused to review them. The little princelings were gone, her brother was gone, her father was gone. It wouldn't do her any good to dwell on the past, so she didn't. Ignore your problems until they resolve themselves. Still, she was curious enough to have a look around, and confirm all of those things she'd heard about the Ridge, be they from Maeve, or Ravenna herself. At one point Celandine even considered trying out a howl on the borders, but then decided against it. The willow wolves already knew of their little gathering, and poking them further would make for more difficult relations in the future. Instead, she found herself a little farther out, taking in the various scent trails. It would seem that their numbers weren't quite as bad as she had assumed, but that meant next to nothing if their borders weren't enforced.

The snap of a twig had Celandine's gaze wildly flickering over the horizon. She wasn't technically doing anything wrong. It wasn't her fault that she was able to take in so much information. She wasn't even on their borders. Gods they were in for it now. And then, as she watched a winter hare dart it's way through the willows, she laughed. The little guy was safe this time. Morganna had them under a no-hunting policy, but his erratic movements had certainly given her a shock. A mistake he would have died for had it been any other day. 

Satisfied with her investigation, the pale fae began making her way back to the others. There were still a couple days ahead of them, so she might as well get some rest.

Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Her options had turned into crossing over the mountain, or turning back around and again traveling north. She had, as her gut had told her, indeed set off the wrong way from the caverns. Apparently she'd made it just about as south as south could go before exiting the lore, which was definitely not what she'd intended. The fae didn't regret it, however, because she'd been able to run into her kin Sven that way, and even meet a new family member in the process! How lucky, to be able to encounter so many refreshing, kind spirited faces all within the first week of her voyage. For now she'd continue on back north, mountains were no joke with the cold months about. Perhaps she'd be able to find a traveling companion to aid her in that trek, or maybe she'd just wait until spring rolled back around.

There was a laugh heard in the near distance, could this perhaps be another new friend brought to her by the Moon Mother? The fae lightly smiled, making her way toward the contagious sound. "Hello," She exclaimed, approaching with a bit of caution. The woman was older, but not larger than Macha had been. She was a beautiful shade of white, nearly blending in with the snow around them. But her energy, It was.. Different. "Are you from my brothers pack?" They couldn't of been too far from it now, so the assumption only made sense.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

This time the movement did not startle her, and she was able to watch as a very peculiar looking girl came into view. The combination of her coat and eye color spoke volumes about who she was, but something was off. She didn't smell of the willows. At least, not in the sense that she would have been there long. Maybe Celandine's hunch was wrong, and she wasn't an Archer. Still... those eyes. "Hello." She offered the words with a dip of her head. If she did belong to the Ridge, then certainly such a gesture would be appreciated.

"That depends. Is Niles your brother?" Couldn't be. The age didn't make any sense. Ele passed on before this one was born, so she definitely wasn't his sister. The girl seemed to be at the right age to be Nicolo's though, so that was Celandine's first guess. Niles' cousin then, which would mean that she was Morg's cousin as well.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Hmm..." Perhaps she wasn't affiliated with her half-brother then. The name Niles certainly didn't ring any bells. "Nope, his name is Sven. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with a Niles." The fae frowned, feeling a bit silly for ever even asking. Nevertheless; it was still pretty exciting to be in the presence of this particular female. She'd admitted to being in a pack with her response, and getting to know a bit about the land's various packs would surely benefit her in the long run. "He's the leader of a pack nearby, so I suppose I just jumped to conclusions there, my apologies." The Archer offered a small smile to her company, all the while contemplating the best way to go about learning where she originated from.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Celandine Argyris

Realization struck the woman as soon as Sven's name fell from her lips. Like everyone else, Sven had both a mother and father. Piety, who had Cyril, and... Skoll. Now this certainly was an interesting development. "So you are an Archer then?" At least she'd been right on that. "I don't know your brother personally, but I do know your father." And your aunt, and your uncle, and your cousins. Celandine was particularly fond of knowing things, so this new revelation was thrilling to her.  Skoll, right? This one certainly couldn't have come from Piety. The resemblance to her father was uncanny. "Niles would be your uncle." How odd that she didn't know it though. 

"No need to apologize." She offered up an easy smile, but on the inside she desperately wanted to roll her eyes. Archers. Always Archers. Skoll would be pleased though, if she could convince this one to follow her back, but first... "Sven's leading now?"

(This post was last modified: Jan 10, 2018, 12:19 AM by Celandine.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Oh, huh!" The fae smiled, delighted that the female before her seemed to know so much. "Yeah, Skoll's my father! Niles is my uncle..?" Small world. In fact, now that it was being said out loud, that bit of information almost sounded familiar. Maybe her dad had mentioned it once or twice? Macha, at the time, never envisioned herself leaving the Dell, so most of the things he spouted went in one ear and out the other. It had all been utter nonsense to her. "Sven would be the leader, yes." now? Had he not always been? Well, she supposed that would make some sense. Would probably prove to be a bit difficult, leading a pack whilst living in another. 'Hmm, I should of congratulated him.' Perhaps at a later date..

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Celandine Argyris

The broad wave of her tail signaled just how pleased she was. Sven's sister, Skoll's daughter, Morganna and Niles' niece. This one was a goldmine. How many points could she score by bringing her home? Offering a nod of confirmation to assure the girl that he was indeed her uncle, Celandine took a second to collect her thoughts. Maybe she was getting too far ahead of herself. Skoll mentioned that he had been in hell. What did that mean exactly? Did this girl come from there? She didn't seem to be sick. Not like her father had been upon his arrival at least. "So have you come to find him?" Hopefully, she would say yes, but if not then Cela would squeeze whatever information she could out of the inky girl before she got the chance to leave.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

The woman seemed so pleased with herself that Macha genuinely felt bad for the response she was about to give. It'd appeared as if she'd been excited to be the sole purpose behind a family reunion, however now just wasn't the right time for that. Soon, sure. Maybe in a week or two, even. But now? The Archer had barely gotten the chance to really scope out the landscapes this new and intriguing world had to offer. She hadn't even acquired a single follower! No, now was definitely not the time, and for that, she truly felt sorry. "I don't think so, not quite yet at least. There are still a couple of things I need to do before that can happen.." Though it was good she ran into this woman now, for she'd know where to go when that time came.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Celandine Argyris

Celandine was not about to let the girl's negative response dampen her mood. Even without the physical form, she'd still be able to take back a name, and a story. That was as good as anything. "Oh?" What could she possibly have to do? She was just a cub. 

Knowing that the inky youth would soon be on her way, Cela finally allowed herself to ask some of the questions gnawing at the back of her head. "Did you come from the same place as your father?" The first one was easy, as the ivory coated woman hoped to get a feeling for how much the child planned on divulging. The tricky ones could wait. 

(This post was last modified: Jan 10, 2018, 01:22 AM by Celandine.)