Google, Bing, Mouseling, Atlas

My scent is sweet like honey, but I am diamond hard. — Drowned Wood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

After leaving quite the informative meeting with her newest acquaintance Celandine, Macha decided to continue her journey North..Ish. She believed herself to be traveling Northwest, though as long as it wasn't South she didn't really care. The fae now had a plethora of places to stay when the time came, which was quite a comforting thought, but for now what she wanted more than anything was to continue exploring these great new lands. There were a plentiful amount of sights that she'd never be able to see back at the Dell, and an extraordinary sum of new and interesting personalities to meet. Much of which, the pup was sure, would be docile enough to help her achieve her dream. Yes, when the time called for it, the young Archer would have a pack of her own. One in which she'd rule as Supreme, putting to shame the doubtful words her water scrying had shared. One day.

"I can do it, I will do it. You'll see."

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

He had yet to leave the strange place with the trees sticking out of the ice. He had investigated quite a few of the trunks careful as she stepped around the frozen water. He was not yet adult size so was much lighter so he would not crack the ice and fall in. He'd grown more confident the further he went out onto the ice with nothing happening, even confident enough to investigate the trees without worry. Moon mother would protect him as she always did.

He was coming to the edge deciding he'd grown bored either the place he started toward where he knew dry ground to be. As he reached the edge he came across a familiar scent, his sister. Then he heard her talking and a wicked smile crossed his dark features. Searching her out he finally found her, “What is I'd that you will do Little sis?” He asked ears forward awaiting her response.

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: Jan 10, 2018, 03:17 AM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

She sighed as the male approached her. His scent grew thicker and thicker in the crisp winter air the closer he got, however Macha'd thought she'd been lucky enough for him not to hear her talking to herself. Suppose the Moon Mother had Ramiel in her favor today. "Just when I thought I'd escaped, another Archer appears. We really are everywhere, aren't we?" She stood up to greet the male, a soft lick under his chin would surely suffice. "You know, I'd just ran into Sven not long ago. And even sooner a female by the name of Celandine, claims she's familiar with our father." Something he'd want to hear, she was almost positive of it. But what exactly was he doing out here?

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

He had not come upon a stranger but his own sister which was something of a surprise for the young Archer. He would have thought she would have stayed in the Dell to take the position she was meant to have. It made no difference to him since he’d made his choice. He much preferred a place where he wasn't oppressed because he was a boy. “So it seems I am in the place that father spoke of.” This was get good news to Ramiel. He no longer had to wonder about that. His ears came forward as she spoke of Sven and their father. “How is our dear brother?” Even.more interesting was the news that the woman Celandine carried about their father, “And what did the woman have to say about father?” Of course he was curious, it was the whole reason he'd left the Dell.

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

She nodded in agreement at her kin's words. Indeed, this was the place Skoll had recommended they all retreat too, it had been confirmed the moment she laid eyes on Sven. "He seems to be doing well. It would appear as if he'd acquired a pack of his own in fact. With him was a cousin of ours. Adeltra, I think her name was. She's around our age, I wouldn't mind meeting her again." The whole exchange had been pleasant, so there'd really be no reason against her visiting time and time again.

"Hmm, not much. She seemed to have a lot of questions regarding our past though. He resides somewhere west of here, or so she said. Are you by chance looking for him?" It wouldn't surprise the fae if that were the case. Ramiel seemingly held the highest level of admiration for their father out of the litter.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Now that he had found the place, which was confirmed by his sisters nod, all he had to do was find their father. In the meantime he was curious as to what their brother was up to. “Well then he is doing quite well for himself,” that was for sure. “Perhaps I should make a stop by his pack, meet our cousin? She must have been something if you wouldn't mind meeting her again my dear sister.” Ramiel couldn't help but wonder what the girl was like for Macha to want to meet her again.

As for the news of his father he was hoping for more information than what was provided to his sister. He had to take what he could get he supposed. ”Knowing where he might be is something, better than I had when I came to this place. What did you tell her about us?” Had his sister revealed everything or had she kept their past to herself? His brow rose at her question regarding his reason for being in Relic Lore, “I am looking for our father,” he confirmed, “Aren't you?”

Table by Grey
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"You should, I'm sure Sven would be happy to see you as well." The fae smiled. Even if they all had their disagreements here and there, those who came from Devilsbite Dell did a good job of getting along with one another for the most part. It was something to be proud of, really. Some families don't stay in touch at all!

"She asked why he and I had left the Dell, I told her I wasn't quite sure about father, I could only speculate." Was it too soon to tell her brother the reasoning behind her departure? He was an avid follower of the Moon Mother, perhaps having him on her side could prove to be beneficial down the road. Though at the same time, her plans wouldn't find completion for quite some time now considering her age. She could always bring it up at a later date, if need be. "I will be, but as of right now I'm not quite looking to settle down within a pack. Give it a week or so and I'll be there, I'm still in the progress of scouting out this new and wonderful land. Don't want to miss out on anything." So after they were done conversing it'd likely be safe to assume Ramiel would set off in search of Skoll. That idea sat well with the pup, for it'd be yet another familiar face when she did decide to finally pop in.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
I am so sorry for the late reply. This one somehow slipped past me.

Ramiel ARCHER

The young Archer smirked at his sister's words. “I am sure he will be glad to see me.” He didn't actually know how true those words were but perhaps he would pay the his pale brother a visit. See if Sven really would be pleased to see him, it would be best to know the situation at any rate. “Perhaps I will go and see him and meet this cousin of ours as well.” It was something to thinking anyway.

His head canted to the side as he listened to what his sister said next. “And why sister have you left the Dell when you have such a promising future there?” As far as Ramiel could see there wasn't any reason for her to leave their home. As for their father the Archer was on the same group as his sister, he could only speculate why their father had left. It was a question he would have to ask when he finally found Skoll. He eyed his sister as she spoke her next words, “Has father found a pack then?” He asked curiously as that was the only reason he felt she would speak of both their father and settling into a pack.at the same time. “It is quite the land and lots to see to hear father tell it,” he agreed, “Do you know where you will.be going next?”

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Hey, me too!! I've been super sick! Sorry for the hold up :(!!
Macha ARCHER

"It definitely wouldn't hurt. At the very least, you should consider it." The fae smiled at her kin. It would be nice if the family could keep close ties with one another while they were staying in these foreign lands, though that wasn't one-hundred percent up to her by any means. Everyone else would have to cooperate to make that dream come true, however Ramiel always seemed pretty compliant.

"Hmm..." Normally Macha wouldn't have an issue with confiding in her brother on her personal matters, though these goals were much greater than any she'd made previously. He'd learn in due time, though first the fae would have to make sure she could actually execute the plan before making a fool of herself. "I'm sure it seems silly, doesn't it? I think it was just my time to go." She offered the male another smile, lighter this time than before. "Father has indeed found a pack, or so I've heard. Can't quite say where I'll end up next, however like I've said, I'll wind up heading over there to join him soon enough. Will I see you there when I arrive?"