(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Google, Adora, Bing, Nia

Devil's Trifecta — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 49 posts.
Inactive
Isaura Chilam
If they wanted to return to the grave in the future the rocks would also serve as a marker for them. A marker that unless disturbed would probably remain for as long as she lived and then some. Of course, only they would know the purpose of the rocks and what it stood for, unless one of her packmates found her. Then they would know what it was for. But she refused to think of that now. Now she needed to focus on her shadow and on what he wanted to do.

Her shadow decided that he wanted to say a few last words to his brother and that he would be along in a bit to help her dig. The snowbird returned his nudge and seeing his smile she felt that he would be alright. Take as long as you need. She returned before she made her way to the top of the hill. When she really looked from this spot she could see the mountain in distance and the forest around them seemed to offer itself to one's sight.

A perfect spot for a grave.

Isaura made sure that she was at the exact top before she began to dig. She wanted to make sure that her shadow's brother was at the highest point. Scooping out clumps dirt with her paws her pale coat soon became a muddy color but she didn't mind and simply focused on the task at hand putting aside any rocks that she found while digging to use when they covered the grave.
[Image: isaurasig_by_becuffin-dc2lwnp.png]
[Image: isuara_gif_by_silversnake54-dbtdiej.gif]
Played by Kai who has 56 posts.
Inactive
Ruari Dufaigh

It was time whether Ruari was ready for it or not, the last thing he wanted for Deaglan was for him to become Crow food. He and Isa had decided on a perfect place to lay his brother to rest and all they needed to do was dig the hole. He was glad to have her with him and that he didn't have to find his twins body on his own. His treasure was a reminder that he did have something to live for and the support she offered was very much needed.

She would go and start the grave while he stayed behind and spoke a few words to his brother. He nodded at her words as she told him to take as long as he needed. “Thank you Isa,” he said before placing a kiss to her forehead. He watched her go before he turned to Deaglan and laid down next to his brother once more. Rubbing his muzzle along his twins he finally spoke.

“I will miss you brother more than you will probably know. I am sorry I couldn't keep you from this fate, I should have been there to protect you and help care for your wounds.” The wounds that he had inflicted that ultimately caused Deaglan's death. “I am unsure where I will go from her but know you will never be far from my mind and I will always carry you with me wherever I end up. Mostly I am truly sorry for what happened with mother and father and I have often wished things could have gone differently.”

The shadow closed his eyes as a tear ran down his face and for a long moment he laid in silence his head resting on Deaglan's. With a deep breath he rose to his feet and moved to join Isaura as she dug the grave. He found her pale coat muddied and her digging and that too brought a smile to his face. “Why don't you let me finish that?”

Table by Hex
[Image: mUX0ZMY.gif]

Inactive
Isaura Chilam
OOC: We can probably wrap this up in our next posts.

He thanked her for letting him have a few moments alone with his brother but thanks weren't needed for this. It was simply the right thing to do and the fact that it was her shadow made it all the more important for her to make sure that he was able to do what he needed to do. A kiss was placed on her forehead and she gave him a soft nudge in return before she made her way to the hill where she would begin digging.

Whatever words Ruari spoke to his brother were lost to her and the snowbird didn't try to hear what he said. They were the last words he would say in his brother's presence and they were precious and she wouldn't intrude on it. So instead she focused on the ground that lay before her and worked on making it big enough for the body it would hold and deep enough so that the Deaglan would remain buried even if the dirt around him began to wash away.

So focused on her task she almost didn't notice when her shadow finally did approach with the offer to finish digging. She could see the tear marks on his face but she didn't bring attention to them instead she nodded as she moved aside. I'll find some more rocks then. The few rocks that she had found wouldn't be enough for what she planned to do with them. The snowbird brushed her cheek against his before she went hunting for the rocks that they would need.

Played by Kai who has 56 posts.
Inactive
Ruari Dufaigh
You can fade and archive with your next post.

When she had first asked if he wanted to say Andre words to Deaglan before he was gone forever it had seemed an impossible task. What did you say to your sibling who you'd been through so much together. When the time finally came for him to speak to Deaglan for the last time the words had come much easier than he had expected. He had spoken to his brother as they once had before everything went so horribly wrong.

When he finished he joined Isaura on the hill, a wonderful place to lay his brother to rest. There he took over the digging and gave her a nod when's he said she would find more rocks. All too soon the hole would be dug and Deaglan would he put to rest. It would be the last time that he would see his brother.

Ruari knew he had a lot to come to terms with now that he was the only one left. One day Isaura would have to know what he and Deaglan had done and why they were in the lore. For now he would finish the last kind act he could do for his twin.

Table by Hex
(This post was last modified: Jan 14, 2018, 04:02 PM by Ruari.)
[Image: mUX0ZMY.gif]

Inactive
Isaura Chilam

Her shadow came and took her place for digging the grave and she readily moved so the he could have a turn. Isaura then went and searched for the rocks that they would need for the marker. By the time the snowbird found the right amount the sky was starting to different colors as the sun began to set and the grave was finished. Carefully the two of the moved Deaglans body and covered him with the dirt. The Isaura carefully placed the rocks and stones she had found on top, creating a small protective mound. When they were down they stood back to view there work. Isaura waited until Ruari was ready to leave and then they turned away from the grave to continue there travels the sun setting on the pile of rocks and disturbed dirt that they had left behind.

-Exit Ruari and Isaura-

(This post was last modified: Jan 16, 2018, 07:41 PM by Isaura.)