(See All?) Announcements
491 Users Online
Bing, Google

Connect the dots — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
@Moonshadow @Tulip   Thanks for waiting you guys :)

There was a change in the air around the Cove. A tension that hadn't been there before and Solas didn't like it. It weighed on him even though he didn't know the cause for it. It made him want to simple snap at someone to have some release from it. The stormy male had seen their newest member in the main den and he wasn't sure if she was the reason or not. So in order to put his twitchy muscles to use he had gone hunting. Even getting up extra early so that no one would try and stop him.

A hunt that he was now returning from his catch swinging from his jaws as he padded into the Cove's borders. A white plump rabbit that he had caught unaware while it had slept. It hadn't even seen or woken up for the killing blow. The sun had risen while he had been out breaking through the trees to touch on the snow-covered ground. Weaving through the trees he wondered if he should go out again as soon as he had deposited his rabbit or if he should try and figure out what was going on now that he had vented his agitation in a useful way.

Finding the nearest cache he began to dig at the cold ground the noise loud against the otherwise quiet winter morning. As he dug Solas mused over what he should do next. Was anyone even up yet anyway?

[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

@Solas Of course! I cant wait for this! :D

Another early start for the pair of ebony females. After their morning drink Moon decided that a border patrol was in order. Moving easily across the familiar terrain the onyx matriarch walked at an easy pace making sure that the yearling could keep up. She helped where it was needed telling Tulip anything she needed to know. Silver dusted ears swiveled at the  sound of nails digging in the snow. Stopping for a moment she searched for the origin of the sound, once a direction was found she gave the girl a motion to follow her. Moving away from the borders Moonshadow followed the sound. It didnt take long for the familiar stormy pelt of Solas to come into view. A woof fell her maw announcing their presence before they were close enough to talk. "Good morning Solas. How are ya this morning?" A warm smile was upon her inky maw as her silver dusted tail swayed contently behind her.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Eeek! So sorry, the tag didn't work for some reason so I didn't know this was even posted)

Whispering Pines send my baby back to me

Tulip had really put the shadow in Moonshadow, flanking the older women wherever they might go. It started to feel like a grand adventure to her with all these new found freedoms within a pack. She hated being alone, but she also hated being with the Peak wolves. The Cove pack was different, they were forgiving and willing to teach her with a firm but not brutal paw. They did not ration her to the severity of the Peak and she found herself more full and comfortable at night than with the Peak. While she still kept a comfortable distance from everyone, the girl was slowly starting to warm up to Moonshadow. She often caught herself talking more than usual and actually enjoying their daily routine.

Boarder patrol had probably been her favorite so far, it really made her feel apart of the pack. Then again, chasing off coyotes together was a great experience. Tulip kept comparing Grievous to Moodshadow, playing the scenarios in her head multiple times and how differently everything would have gone with him. It put her at ease to a degree to not have to worry every second of her life that she would be punished for the smallest misstep. That didn't mean she put her physical mask aside. Far as anyone who didn't spend a lot of time with her could tell, she still walked and moved like a solider, kept her mouth shut, and wore her stoic as ever facial expression.

Tulip never missed a beat while following Moonshadow, and even attempted to ask more questions than typical to show she cared. She enjoyed their lessons and chores to a degree, better yet, she was happy to not be bombarded by the rest of the pack after how she had joined. Today was not the same though, the two veered off in another direction to apprently find someone. at first Tulip thought they were just following an annoying scraping sound. Yet as the yearling paid more attention the scents around them she realized they were searching for someone. That someone smelt to be male and familiar, but she wasn't sure of the matching face.

It was no shock to her as they approached @Solas for she too had noticed him in the main den. Her ears lowered along with the snaking of her tail between thin legs. She remained behind the older woman, watching and listening to them quietly.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

It looked like the decision had been made for him he noted as @Moonshadow approached him a woof announcing her presence. Solas stopped his digging as she greeted him before asking how he was. A simple nod in greeting was given in return a faint smile twitching the corner of his lips and he was about to speak when he noted the second wolf's form that clung to the leading lady's shadow. There newest member another ebony wolf hiding behind Moon's larger form. His eyes narrowed while his smile disappeared as her stance became submissive her tail between her legs and her ears back, but her eyes were watching them.

I'm alright but I really want to know what's going on around here. He told her finally speaking, his gaze never leaving the smaller female's form. And you don't have to do that. I'm not going to hurt you. Solas said directing gruff words to the other female, emphasizing the you because he had no idea what her name was. Maybe by the end of this conversation, he would but he was more interested in getting her to stop her act. He never liked to submit so why would he make someone else submit to him?

(This post was last modified: Jan 19, 2018, 12:57 AM by Solas.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

I am so sorry! Im the worst!

The source of the digging was @Solas, the dark woman approaced with a warm smile. The stormy man gave a simple nod in response. Right as he was going to answer his golden orbs fell upon the coves newest member. The onyx woman could see him narrow his eyes at her. When he finally answered he stated he wanted to know what was going on. Before Moon could answer he addressed Tulip, telling her that her stance was unnecessary. A quiet sigh fell from the alphas maw as she glanced down at the yearling. "This is Tulip. She uh -" The woman paused unsure how to explain it the right way. "She was caught within the borders trying to steal from the caches. Kajika gave her a choice to either stay with the cove, becoming the lowest earning her keep, or to be chased out. You can see which she choose." Her tone was even and free of any opinion of the situation. She wanted to gauge the stormy males reaction. Surely he had seen her around the territory and had been wondering what was happening. Silver dusted ears fell back as she realized it had been a week and it seemed like no one had talked with him. She should have sought him out sooner or had Kajika do it.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
The Solas fellow narrowed his eyes at her, a shudder running down the small girls spine. He seemed rather cold and rough, Tulip looked away meekly before he started speaking. Directly addressing her! His words were rather bitter too. "No you, Tulip. Tulip no you." You was not her name, so she had to let him know he was wrong. Right? The small girl didn't like how he had said you. Nervously she slunked up beside @Moonshadow 's side, looking up briefly at her majesty then back to @Solas. "I thief. I sorry." The small girl apologized, "I hungry then. No now though. Mmmm-oon fix. M-m-oon nice. Ooon better than Grievous." Tulip struggled with Moon's name, dragging the m out. She wasn't sure if she was even allowed to call the woman moon. At the mention of Grievous, the name rolling off her tong bitterly, the girl flinched.
(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2018, 08:43 PM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

Solas's gaze hadn't left the smaller wolf's form until Moon began her explanation and then stopped. A faint frown slipped across his lips. What was so hard about telling him what was happening? Or was it she didn't want to tell him? That thought irked him but he held his tongue as he waited. Moon explained that she had been found trying to steal from them. She also said that Kajika had given her a choice of staying or be chased out. Solas was quick to notice that she hadn't mentioned herself in giving the options. So that meant that Kajika had decided this on his own. Why wasn't he surprised? Maybe because he had done it once before.

Tulip had also looked away from him before she explained in a stuttering voice that she wasn' you but Tulip. Then she moved forward to say she was a thief and that she was sorry. He raised a brow at her as she went on to say that she had been hungry but Moon had fixed it and that she was better than Grievous. Whoever that was Tulip was obviously wasn't keen about him.

He remained silent as he looked between the two of them. So that was why there had been tension in the air? Because Kajika had let a thief into the pack? A thief ,he mused as he looked at her, that was obviously sorry for what she had done. A frustrated sigh escaped him as he shook his head.

Don't apologize to me. He started looking at Tulip his voice softer than it had been. If your sorry show it with your actions and make sure you don't try and pull anything while you're here. Then he looked to Moon. I suggest we should teach her how to hunt better so that she can fill the caches that she tried to take from so that we don't have to worry about her leaving them empty or trying to take from another pack while with us. If she had tried to steal from them what would happen if she tried to steal from another pack while with them. Something very bad he was sure and he sure didn't want that to happen.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Mercury orbs studied his stormy features as she delivered the news. She watched until Tulips quiet voice tore her attention away. She told Solas that her name was not you but instead Tulip. A faint smile formed on her obsidian maw for the girls behavior was interesting. She was usually meek and silent but now shes actually correcting him. Moonshadow remained silent though watching as her pack mate's tone softened a bit as he spoke to her. He told her not to apologize but to prove to them through her actions. Giving the yearling a glace she also gave her a nod in agreement. The cove matriarch turned back to the stormy Coldheart. He suggested they teach her how to hunt so that she didnt leave their caches empty or steal from other packs. The thought of her stealing from another pack hadnt crossed her mind, probably because she made the rule that she had to stay with herself. "Thats a wonderful idea." She agreed with a smile. "Any objections to a first lesson?" She asked not only to Solas but Tulip as well as she gave her a questioning glance.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart

To say Tulip was so far uncomfortable around @Solas might've been an understatement. He was actually frustrating her. What did he think she was doing? Laying around all day? She was here right now wasn't she? Then Moon nodded in agreement, calming the girl down some. Anything for Moon. Even putting up with this guy. She looked at Solas warily and untrustingly. Perhaps she was taking his words too much to heart. The girl seemed to have a choice in the matters, to hunt or not, but she was always eager to please Moon.

The man had suggested it so she wouldn't steal! Oh, how dare he! Tulip was content to stay beside Moon and not budge. The yearling huffed quietly and mumbled under her breath, "Who he think he." Seriously?! Who did he think he was. This man, no, boy, seemed to like picking on her. Sure his voice had softened but the girl was not very sure of him and Tulip wasn't used to this feeling of...irritation? Begrudgingly the girl forced a smile and spoke "Anything for Ooon." She looked to Solas, "But he be nicer?" It was an innocent request, not meant to start anything. The girl sighed, "Tulip too." Her tail now slowly waved in an awkward manner. If she was going to make Moon happy she had to make an effort, right? A geeky, horrible, cheesy smile spread across the girl's lips, "Let hunt?!"

"speech"

FALLEN TREE Cove
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D

[/b][/b]