(See All?) Announcements
315 Users Online
Bing

the world is my friend — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
For @Nellie || Morning, Mostly Sunny, 9°F (-13°C)

So maybe he was lacking a bit. The russet Lyall wasn't in the biggest rush to find their mother. By the scent she left and the way his siblings seemed to move about, he figured they were close enough. If anything perhaps his mother would scent him and see that he wasn't totally full of nothing but jokes or pranks. He could be serious when he wanted. It was just rare that he wanted to.

He was sprawled out in the snowy rise. The sun was out and he was determined to soak up every last drop of it. If he really needed to he could catch up with his siblings this evening. As far as he was aware of, @Jayseden was the only one to go slinking about in the night and Bojay strongly doubted he'd end up bumping into him. Perhaps there was a good reason for being so nocturnal. No one bothering you and having free range (even if it was cold and dark) sounded pretty dang nice.
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
i know something you don't know
trouble coming to your home
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie was quite intent on arriving in a timely manner, but ushering the Archer-Lyall brood wasn't in any way a simple feat. She tried being firm, she tried being friendly, she tried threatening, and begging. Unfortunately, for the shadowy girl, none of that seemed to goad them along any faster. After all, they'd just had their first taste of freedom, and she wasn't sure whether or not they were ready to give it up. So she tried to be patient with them, to nudge them forward gently, just to insure that each and every body made it to the borders of wherever there mother had found herself.

She wasn't sure who would be the bigger problem. Tilly, or Bojay. Her darker sister seemed to have a mind of her own.. and Bo? Well.. Nellie wasn't sure if he had a mind at all. Rolling her eyes, the Elenora realized that she must have been following his trail subconsciously, because as soon as the thought popped up in her mind, she found his mass strewn all over the crisp white snow. A mischievous twinkle lit up the pale yellow of her eyes as she bounded forward, ready to tackle him in his oh so careless state. She could be fun too.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
Peace would not come easy, would it?

Lucky for Bojay he didn't like peace. So the tackle from his sister spurred a playful side that had been slumberous. Honestly, he was thrilled that it was Nellie. She seemed the most likely of his siblings to let loose a bit. As much as Bojay huffed, puffed, and sighed about his sisters...well, Tilly was awful but Nellie got some slack.

That didn't mean she was getting away so easily, though! He threw out his front legs in an attempt to wrap them around her neck and drag her down in the snow with him. The Lyall had weight on her but no doubt that his sister was more nimble than himself. Maybe she'd be willing to play along to soothe his energy. Bojay didn't mind doing an eye for an eye. He got a tussel in and Nellie got a more cooperative brother to work with.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie went into the 'fight' thinking that she had the upper paw, and maybe at first she did, but almost instantaneously his limbs reached up to grab her. Maybe she could have escaped his grip by squirming backwards, but that was no fun. Instead, she mouthed at the fur around his chest, snapping, and gnashing anywhere her teeth could lightly find purchase, until @Bojay pulled her down into the snow. Once her head touched the puffy white blanket, all bets were off, as she threw her own inky limbs out to kick away from him. "Yer gotta be faster than tha'"

Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
It was on! Bojay wasn't gonna let his sister get away just cause she gnashed at his exposed chest or because she flailed limbs. He had dealt with flailing hooves, her paws were nothing. "Be careful what ya wish for!" His jaws opened looking to clasp onto one of her ankles. He had no intention of actually hurting her. The last thing he wanted to deal with was a limping Nellie.

If his attack landed, he'd roll away to get up onto his paws. His stance was squared with his tail raised in a banner of playfulness. This was what he had wanted this whole trip!
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie meant to shoot another retort in response, but Bojay's teeth were already around her. Well that wouldn't do. With a flash of her teeth, and the low vibration of a growl in her throat, the masked girl attempted to kick free of his grasp. Her intention was to loosen his grip so that she could roll away, and ready herself in a play bow.

The upward wag of her tail matched his own in this small battle of wills. Scuffling was good practice, and an even better way to release the pent up frustration she'd been harboring for the last few weeks.

Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
This was not one of his elaborate tricks that he had previously put thought into. All of this was him thinking on the spot. Bojay allowed his sister to get into her own position before he moved to strike. He didn't have to always play dirty.

Well, he actually eagerly bounced back one step before he lunged forward with jaws open. Anywhere he could land his teeth would be good enough for the russet Lyall. A good tug or slight pinch would be the only damage he would intentionally do. Of course, he hadn't exactly considered her striking back. His guard was let down for now.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie mirrored his bounce, but her back legs remained firmly rooted to their place in the snow. He could come to her. That way she would have plenty of time to see his move, and counter it before he could strike. The firey youth waited until the distance between them was nearly gone before tucking her head downward, and to the side, allowing him to find purchase in her shoulder. Maybe that little success would be enough to throw him off from the real attack. As soon as she felt his teeth sink playfully into her coat, her head shot up in an attempt to nip at the tawny fur along the side of his neck.

Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
This was nicer than he'd admit. Sure, traveling through the day got rid of some energy but not nearly as much energy as the boy was harboring. It was easy to keep the constant schedule of traveling, sleeping and repeating with the occasional break to find food but he had been dying for a chance to shake things up.

When his teeth met her shoulder, his tail joyously waved behind him. Succsess! That was until he felt his sister's teeth on the side of his neck. He leaned his weight into her with every intention to topple her over, even if he had to go crashing down (again) with her.