(See All?) Announcements
368 Users Online
Google, Oleander, Finley

said the man to the dog — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
Bojay is pretty close to the borders but he isn't crossing them || Late Evening, Cloudy, -10°F (-23°C)

The night brought coldness. He had half a mind to go cram himself between his sisters if they were slumbering but opted to get up to some nighttime shenanigans. In the dark, he could only slightly register that he might be where the stories he'd heard from parents took place. Granted didn't that mean he should be welcomed here? Family and all that sappy stuff. Unless they were just like a (very) mini Torbine and would hold no mercy for his reckless personality. There was only one way to found out!

He was poking around, minding his own business and for once trying to not make too much of a ruckus. Bojay was truthfully more anxious about @Nellie or Tilly yanking him away by the ear than he was one of these pack wolves finding him.
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
i know something you don't know
trouble coming to your home
Played by Arla who has 31 posts.
Inactive Pup
Sterling Archer-Lyall

It was easier to maneuver around at night, even if it was colder. His siblings were often subdued by the moon, tucking their heads into their tails for the night. But not Sterling. He used the night to observe his surroundings and get acquainted with them; plan his routes. And follow his nosey brother, who seemed incapable of any sort of resting. He was constantly dialled to ten; always geared up and ready to go. Sometimes the silver-dusted Archer envied him, but it quickly waned as soon as his brother opened his mouth.

Mind your toes, he cooed in his brother’s direction as he sauntered up alongside him, his silver gaze sweeping over the invisible border. He’d already had one meeting with one of the Ridge wolves—he didn’t want to get in trouble for treading across their borders. Family or no family, they were still strangers to the land of Lore. Acting entitled (even though they were) would get them nowhere. 

mature language - most of sterling's posts will include mature language
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
It was not the sibling he had been expecting to catch him. There were no teeth digging into his scruff to pull him back. It was a cooing voice that belonged to his baby brother. "I will, I will. I don't plan on getting shredded before we reach Ma and Dad." He cooed back, knowing full well that Sterling was perhaps his best partner to have on this dangerous little mission. Bojay knew they could butt heads but his brother's wit might come in handy if someone showed up.

"Bet if this was Torbine someone would've caught me by now, don't ya think?" He snickered softly. It was a small jab at this Willow pack but it was a harmless jab really. Bojay didn't give two hoots how this place ran their ship. Ma and Dad weren't here so neither was his concern. He slid about the willow trees with the same disguise as a harmless gardener snake.
Inactive Pup
Sterling Archer-Lyall

Probably a good idea, he responded with a soft laugh, his oversized paws dragging across the snow-dusted ground as he followed his brother along the borders of the Ridge pack. His lip wrinkled. What a boring place to live. Full of thin trees and long, hanging branches. Nothing like the mountains he was used to. Even the forests on the eastern side of the Lore were better than this. It was no wonder that mother left to pursue something better, although she could have easily taken the lands if she desired to.

He nodded in agreement, his lips curling into a silent snicker. Met a rather prissy female from here with Nellie, he commented absently, his nose tipping to the side as he observed the claimed land. Surprised she’s not lurking about. Acted like she owned the place. He shrugged to show his indifference.

Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
Bojay's interest was perked on the topic of a rather prissy female. He lifted his head, a wide grin spread across his face. Where one might have heard trouble in such a description the Lyall boy only heard fun. "You know damn well I'm gonna push her buttons if she sticks her nose into our business." Just because he couldn't help himself. Prissy wolves were the best to tee off. "You don't have to stick around for the ride but maybe there'd be something in it for you." He cooed softly. Bojay wasn't sure what he could offer his brother but surely some sort of deal could be worked out.

"I was expecting something a bit more grand here." He thought out loud, wondering if his brother might be thinking the same. The willow trees weren't all that wonderful but he supposed it wasn't the worst place in the world to be stuck living. The Lyall almost had a hard time believing his mother had grown up here.
Inactive Pup
Sterling Archer-Lyall

His eyes rolled in amusement, his grin only widening at his brother’s comment. Of course that would capture his interest. I hope you do, he hummed in response as he tiptoed along the invisible border, wondering just how long it would take for the willow wolves to come running once they discovered their borders had been breeched… Oh? His maw canted to the side, steel gaze narrowing as he returned his attention to his brother. And what would that be?

Now it was his brother who had his attention.

As was I, he murmured in agreement, his lips now falling into a soft frown. Their mother had spoken so highly of the place but it was rather lacklustre in appearance. A few skeleton-like trees and a bunch of would-be green if the place hadn’t been dusted in a blanket of snow. Nothing special. His tongue clucked against the roof of his mouth in disapproval.

Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
Perhaps had Bojay been more wicked his smile could have been sinister. For now, it was just a mere teasing smile. He could not wipe the grin off of his face at the idea of finally having some real fun. A scrap with Nellie had been well and all but it was nothing compared to bothering the neighborhood. "Suppose that depends on what you might be interested in." A brow arched above pale green-gold eyes. Bojay needed a starting point before he could any offering. Being indebted to someone was never as terrible as it sounded, not to him at least.

He looked over at his brother tip-toeing on that line before he followed suit. Perhaps as the older brother, he should have been setting a better example. Oh, but, it was so easy to be the carefree Lyall he was. "How much do we bother them?" Bojay asked with a genuine curiosity. His moral compass was always a bit more tilted than everyone else's.
Inactive Pup
Sterling Archer-Lyall

Not sure yet, he hummed thoughtfully, his chin pointed in his brother’s direction as he regarded him. There wasn’t much the tawny Lyall could offer his brother, especially since most of their time was spent together. But that didn’t stop him from racking his brain for possibilities. I’ll think of something. Or he would just keep the debt open; Sterling liked the idea of his brother owing him. But, he also just wanted to participate in whatever scheme Bojay was concocting inside that crooked mind of his.

How much do we bother them? Fortunately for Bojay, he didn’t need to have a wicked smile, for Sterling had perfected such a look. He flashed his older brother a crooked grin, his steel gaze flicking between the Lyall and the willows parallel to them. As much as we please, he countered, his tail sweeping behind him as he teetered toward the willow side. We are Archer’s after all, he added with an affectionate wink, this land is as good as ours.

Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
If that was the answer he was going to get, it was one he would settle for. Which likely meant he couldn't wander too far from his pale brother until this debt was cleared. It might turn into a slippery situation but that could wait until they found their mother to be talked about. Bojay wasn't sure if he was willing to settle just yet when there was so much land to explore.

He felt a shiver of glee run down his spine at his Sterling's persuasive words. Even if the rust boy did not pair his first name with the Archer title, he had the blood in him and had been born into Torbine. So boldly he put his two front paws past that fine little barrier between the loner lands and the Ridge territory with a look that not-so-innocently read oops.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity