Google, Bing

Fading Echoes — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

As much fun as exploring had been, Macha figured it was about time to start heading toward the pack her father resided in. A tinge of anxiety had followed her throughout her endeavors. Questions such as 'Will he still be there?' and 'What if something happens before I arrive?' plagued her thoughts from time to time. It'd be better for her to get comfortable within the pack boarders before such events had time to manifest, if they chose to do so. With a small sigh, the fae set off on a journey to find her first new, temporary home. Though it was going to be a bit awkward showing up alone, or so she assumed. The Archer hadn't actually the slightest clue how pack life outside of her coven worked. 'Maybe I should of brought Nuriel with me. After all, he seems to care a lot less about how other perceive him than I myself do.' Aggh, was this any way for a future High-priestess to act? Perhaps all of this traveling had just made her antsy. 'Deep breathes, you need to calm down. Maybe they'll have some lavender stored away..'

Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Morganna's scent grew stronger with each passing day, which meant that they were closing in on her. Maybe they'd finally be done with this over-sized game of hide and seek? Anticipation swirled through her veins at the thought. Almost. Just a little more. Sterling would no doubt find a way to make it there first, but Nellie didn't mind. In fact, she would encourage it. He could have that small feat if he needed it so badly. The issue was getting the others there safe, and at this point there was no more room for error.

She was searching for Tilly when the scent of a stranger piqued her interest. Maybe they had seen her wayward sister? After tailing the girl for a while, Nellie chuffed a low greeting her way, just to let her know she was there. "Yer seen a girl 'bout my size around? Black, an' white fur. Probably tried ter make yer do somethin' fer her?"

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Hm?" The near-yearling turned to greet her approaching visitor. A female around the same age, sharing a similar color palette and bearing a strange accent. Interesting. Macha listened to her words, however disappointment grew clear on her face as the wolf wrapped up. "No, I can't say I have. Sorry.." She responded, however with a description like that it sure seemed lucky that she hadn't. "The few wolves I have run into around here have almost all been family, so I'm sure I'd remember seeing someone like that. Have you been long without her?" Perhaps if they'd separated somewhat recently the fae would still be nearby..

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie gave the girl a once over while she waited for an answer. Around her age, same color palette. If she didn't know any better, she might have thought the girl was one of her siblings, but she lacked the volume. "Well shit." Tilly couldn't have gone far, of course, but it was still disheartening to hear.

The girl's next statement caused a brow to raise. "I know th' feelin'. Seems like there 're Archer's everywhere." A hearty chuckle left her lips, unaware that the name might actually mean something to the dark girl before her. "She hasn't been gone long. Jus' tryin' ter move 'er along. We're after our mum."

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Wait.. Excuse me?" The fae responded, squinting at the stranger before her. Another one? Seriously? "Are you insinuating that you're an Archer?" She questioned, unaware of the fact that she sounded quite rude without any subtext. The pup's coat colors quite fit the description of your average Archer, though it was getting ridiculously hard to believe that there were practically thousands of them just.. Everywhere. Dominating these lands this way and that. Was it easier to run into someone from her family than it was just some average Joe? Is this why her father quite fancied these lands? Well, wasn't that a bit too... Proud..

"My name is Macha Archer, might I ask yours?" Perhaps she'd heard of the fae before, though likely not.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie's brows furrowed as the stranger asked whether or not she had been insinuating that she was an Archer. Honestly, it did sound a bit rude, but that wasn't enough to shake the girl's generally good-natured attitude. "Tha's wha' I'm told." Of course, she was Lyall too, but they always left that bit out... "'M Nellie Archer. 'aven't heard of yer though." Their mother wouldn't have known about any of the cubs from this year, so that made sense. But who did she belong to? Couldn't have been Greer's. She didn't smell like the mountains. Unfortunately, that tidbit wasn't enough to narrow it down.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Hmm, Nellie huh?" She repeated back the name, though it held no familiar tone to it. "Might I ask who your parents are?" Mayhaps that was the right question to ask all along. Macha hadn't known the names of many family members, but there were a few close relatives of her father's that'd probably stick out if she heard them. "My father's name is Skoll Archer, and I have a brother in these lands named Sven. Have you heard of either of them?" She felt a bit bad completely throwing away this strangers quest to find her sister for her own silly desire to assess the closeness of their blood, however couldn't it be that the fae was equally just as curious?

Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

The dark youth acknowledged Macha's question with a nod. "Morganna Archer." She didn't offer up her father's name, because there simply wasn't a need. It's not like every Archer would have known that her mother ran off with Renier to Torbine, but most of them seemed to know the general branches spiraling about their family tree. "Ah, Skoll huh? 'e's my Uncle." One that she had yet to meet, but an uncle nonetheless. It's not like their stay near the Ridge had been long, or else she might have been able to change that. "I 'aven't met 'im yet. Last Mum knew 'e was a part of th' Ridge South of 'ere, but yer probably knew that."

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Ah there it was. Morganna was the fae's aunt, however that was basically confirmed with what Nellie spoke of next. "So it seems we're cousins then." She offered up a smile, finding it humorous once more how Archer dominated these lands were. It'd never stop being funny.

"Yes, you're correct on that one." She nodded along with her reply. Indeed, her brother resided within the ridge. In fact, Sven seemingly had quite the grasp on it, being it's alpha and all. She was proud of him, really. Hopefully one day they'd be similar in that aspect. "And my father shouldn't be too far from here. He's with our uncle, Niles, if I'm not mistaken. A woman named Celandine had briefed me on it, are you familiar with her?" Not that they were related to the woman, or at the very least if they were she hadn't mentioned it.