713 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Finley

Somewhere I belong — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer
Open to anyone in the lagoon!

All the way to the Monadnock and back, and Nellie still hadn't found a trace of her siblings. Sure, she found her uncle's kid, but that wasn't really the goal... Anxiety twisted around in the pit of her stomach, but she had to quell it. They would be just fine. They would find all find their own way eventually, but she needed to go home. Their expected time of arrival passed a moon ago, and their mother was probably worried sick. So it was with a heavy heart that pulled herself towards the borders, knowing that she had failed. Her pale gaze refused to find the ground, however. She was an Archer, and it wasn't like Archer's to mope.

(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2018, 08:24 AM by Nellie.)
Played by Hero who has 10 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Chiron Reinier
I hope Chiron is okay :D

He was alone, as was becoming a custom recently. His father had mentioned that he was getting older, smarter and much bigger the perfect combination to no longer need his constant brooding, but he was reminded that with one call his father would come running without hesitation. He had wandered further than usual, a place that smelled of musty water with loamy ground beneath but his attention was hardly on his surroundings any more than it was on the rabbit he had tracked here. It would be the perfect snack if he could remember what his father had said about hunting--the sound of approaching feet broke his concentration. He noticed Nellie quickly but his body didn't move, in fact he felt paralyzed at his spot but he couldn't quite figure out why, especially when he had hoped to find someone this far out.
Chiron will most likely always be accompanied by Koda, unless stated otherwise. Or, if requested.

Avatar/topic pictures are from Becca! Thanks!
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer
@Chiron Perfectly fine!

Nellie caught wind of the stranger, but refused to alter her path. After all, he might have been a part of her mother's pack. Her previous thought was easily washed away as she drew closer to him. He didn't smell at all like the damp, earthy notes that riddled the borders. Her dark brows furrowed as she came upon him. It was almost a surprise to see that he didn't sport the typically dark coat of an Archer. The rate at which she was meeting her kin had her believing that this boy too, might have belonged to one of her Aunts or Uncles. "Yer don' happen ter be an Archer, do yer?" Before making her way to the Lore she might have began the conversation a little differently, but such was life.

(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2018, 09:27 AM by Nellie.)
Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Inactive VI. Yearling
Chiron Reinier
As luck would have it, the young wolf was coming toward him and fast as though she had an ulterior motive or perhaps too busy to stop and figure out just what he wanted from her. She didn't hesitate to speak, addressing him with broken language but Chiron was able to understand the gist of it and shook his head vigorously before finally finding his voice. "Nope, I'm a Reinier." he said, chest puffing up ever so slightly but it could easily be mistaken for nerves. "are you looking for someone?" he asked her with a cock of his square head. She looked to be busy and perhaps who ever this Archer was could help her find whatever she was looking for.
(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2018, 06:33 AM by Chiron.)
Chiron will most likely always be accompanied by Koda, unless stated otherwise. Or, if requested.

Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie smiled as his surname left his lips. Not an Archer then. Thank the gods. This whole place was so filled with them that she had almost worried about breeding season. If they were all Archer's then who would have the cubs? An slight grimace painted it's way across her features, and something between a laugh and a huff fell from her throat at the thought. How awful.

"A Reinier then? 'aven't heard'a yer before. It's almost refreshin' ter hear a new surname." Good for the gene pool at least. "Not unless yer saw a couple of kids 'around my age roamin' 'round?" Probably not, but still worth the effort to ask. They couldn't have been far, and surely they'd find their way back, but knowing was always better than not knowing.

Inactive VI. Yearling
Chiron Reinier
She repeated his name , for some reason it sounded even better coming from her, and once more he felt the air fill his lungs and the muscles of his chest puffed out with as much pride he could muster. He was a Reinier and very proud, and when she mentioned that meeting someone with a different surname was a good thing he felt the air release from his lungs with a smile. He was happy to have met her too, even if oddly enough he didn't make it out to seem that way. "No I haven't. Do you live around here then?" he asked with excitement, that meant he had potential friends nearby, and he could always use more of those.

Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie was amused with the way Chiron's chest puffed forward as his name fell from her lips. It made her wonder if she felt as much pride in being an Archer as he did in being a Renier. Maybe... But with so many Archers that would perhaps be a little too much pride, a little too often. Smiling at her own private thoughts, the girl turned her attention back towards the boy. "Nah, not yet. 'm 'bout ter join this pack though. I' belongs ter my mother. What 'bout yerself?"

Inactive VI. Yearling
Chiron Reinier
He watched her in silence, a smile creeping along his jaws when she mentioned a pack that she was planning to join. He knew that his dad had a plan but he wasn't directly involved and because of that he didn't exactly know what they were doing in Cedarwood forest or where they were heading next. When she mentioned joining her mothers pack he felt excitement for her and wondered if perhaps he and his dad could be invited to join. "That sounds awesome. Where at, maybe me and my dad could join you?" he said in case she had any kind of say so in the decision making.