(See All?) Announcements
610 Users Online
Google, Bing

i heard you were back in town — Broken Timber Pines 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn
wanna add on a quick fade with yours? sorry -- sachiel had a little more to say :P <3

They are your grandparents.

He blinked, his dark lips pulling tight into a thin line as he observed his older doppelganger. So this was one of the uncles that his grandmother had mentioned. But which one—Cernan? Aleister? Had he, like Namid, come across his mother during his travels? He swallowed, a sour taste filling his mouth. What if he was going to tell her where he was? That he had found her son east of the mountain, beneath a canopy of branches. Emerald and mahogany. Better than the horrendous orange in the south. His heart begun to beat a little quicker as panic began to settle in, his cream brows pinched tight as he observed the stranger his uncle.

But the older Vuesain didn’t have anymore questions for the boy. Instead, he seemed ready to leave. Wait. He took a step forward as his uncle spoke—stay safe, kid—his ears falling flat against his dark crown. Sachiel, he corrected quickly as he took another step forward, his dark-tipped tail sweeping behind him. Which uncle are you? It would be nice to put a name to a face, especially if he planned on visiting his grandmother in the Cove. He’d like to tell her that he’d encountered one of his uncles. And, uh… if you see my, uh, mom. Neha. Can y’tell her y’didn’t find me? Please. Now the Vuesain could leave. Perhaps they would bump into each other again in the future—on better terms, Sachiel hoped.

ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
send me on my way

The younger doppleganger had a few more words to say before the agouti man took his leave from the forest. A tentative step was taken towards him making his dark ears swivel towards the boy's direction as Sachiel corrected him with his name. Not that he really needed it, he already knew his nephew's name thanks to Neha. His nephew asked which uncle he was, likely wanting a name to place if they ever met again. Aleister, he responded, his dark tail swiping across his hocks as his mismatched gaze continued to look towards the lanky boy.

And, uh… if you see my, uh, mom. Neha. Can y’tell her y’didn’t find me? Please.

It was interesting to hear his nephew ask such a thing of him, as he wondered what really happened between his sister and nephew. However, Aleister was sure the boy had his reason, just like he had his when he left home. They were more alike that the boy realized. Your secret is safe with me, Sachiel This time noting his name instead of kid. Taking one last glance at the boy before giving him a meek smile as he turned towards the mountain where he was sure his own mother was currently.

fade
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2018, 02:21 PM by Aleister.)
[Image: lMaXPz.png]