Google, Bing, Neo, Adora, Jethro

Kiss and make it better babe — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall

baby I'm back now, feeling how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

Nobody knew better than Morganna Archer the brand of hell her children could, and would raise, so she took their claims with a grain of salt. Even Odin wasn't given the reaction he had been seeking, earning little more than a sharp-edged glance from the woman. Or maybe that was why he was laying low now?

She had allowed herself some time to mull it over before setting off across the meadow with the moon high in the sky. Word had been given to @Celandine to keep an ear out, a gentle shove offered to @Skoll on her way past the borders with a promise to not go starting any wars without him. She had no intention of tearing straight to the willows, it was none of her business how they chose to treat loners on their border but if she caught a whiff that they might think to pin it on her they would have another thing coming.

Maybe she would bump into Lorcan, unsure if she was willing to deal with anyone else (well maybe Ravenna, but the rest were not her concern). It wasn't like the Archer to take a wait and see approach, but with word of tensions between the Heights and Willows thick on her son's tongue she knew that she might be called on to jump one way or the other, and overall, Greer had done far more for her than the rest of them combined.

She loved her sister dearly, but if she was willing to have her house pulled down around her ears by her nephew and his uppity second of a shadow, well. Some lessons had to be learned the hard way.

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan had run out of time. Odin had promised him four days, five at a push, to challenge both Nicolo and Sven in order to restore some order to the Willow Ridge ranks – and hopefully prevent all-out war between the three southern packs. Five days had been and gone and the agouti male had only managed to challenge one of the males.

Confronting Nicolo had not been too difficult. The male was old and sick, and quite frankly, it made sense that he should step down to allow a young, more capable male to take his position. Although he had been nervous, Lorcan had gotten the challenge over and done with soon after his talk with Odin. Sven though, he was young and fit, and had the support of the entire pack behind him. He could fight back. It all made the idea of challenging him all the more terrifying, which was perhaps the real reason why he had not gone and done it already. Lorcan had used the excuse of waiting for the perfect time to put it off, but if he had to admit it to himself, he always knew the perfect time would never come.

Expecting either Odin or @Morganna to turn up to check on his progress, Lorcan had made the excuse to patrol the borders, lapping around the edges of the territory numerous times until he was convinced that neither mother nor son were lurking in the shadows. His next course of action was to return to the meadows where he and Odin had talked. As he loped through the crisp snow, his golden eyes caught sight of a familiar dark figure up ahead and immediately his chest tightened anxiously. Approaching her tentatively with his ears pressed back and his tail swaying nervously behind him, he confessed to her his failure.

“Morganna, I apologise. I haven’t challenged Sven yet. Things have been hectic around here recently, as I’m sure you’ve heard…” It wasn’t much of an excuse, but it would have to do.
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feeling how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

Morganna's eyes narrowed on the tawny wolf that approached, it was clearly @Lorcan but why did he look so nervous? Her shoulders stiffened for a moment, her tail giving a cautious wave in response. Was there more going on than she was aware of? Did they consider it her fault that her children were young and reckless? But she relaxed when he spoke and closed the final distance between them to shove into his shoulder and lay her head across his back. "Why would tha' bother me?" Although she wasn't adverse to the idea of Lorcan leading beside her sister for surely he was the more stable option and wouldn't question her lead. It would also eliminate the threat of more pups than the willows could support, now that they were down by two more able-bodied members, she had to wonder if they were running a pack or an infirmary.

"I came by ter see what's goin' on. Odin said things are bad with the Heights, an' the boys decided ter cause a bit o' drama... I won't apologise fer loners doin' what loners do, but who knows how they planned on takin' it." Her head tipped back towards the willows before motioning that he should wander a bit further south with her. "Jus relax, an' tell me what's really goin' on over there."

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
The narrowing of her eyes on him as he approached made Lorcan anxious. The agouti male dipped his head down low to avoid her gaze for a moment before he nervously confessed his failure. Rather than be disappointed or angry at him, like he had been expecting, she greeted him with her normal affection and simply shrugged it off, questioning why his failure should bother her.

Lorcan’s pale brows furrowed deeply, russet ears pressed back awkwardly, and his charcoal lips parted in confusion at her casual response. “Odin thought that you’d come after Sven and the pack after what happened at the borders with your pups…” The male said slowly, his voice serious and hinting at his bewilderment at the entire situation. “You’re not upset?” He asked tentatively, almost surprised at the thought of Morganna not lashing out after the incident involving her newest litter.

Russet ears perked up and his golden eyes widened in anticipation as the Morganna began to explain the real reason for her turning up near the willows. She wanted to know about the confrontation between the Willow Ridge and Aurora Heights wolves. Lorcan swallowed anxiously before following after the female’s invitation to wander southwards, trailing closely by her side. “A joint pack hunt had been arranged, but when Greer and his pack arrived they immediately called it off and accused Sven of stealing their pup, Revon. I think they said a loner had informed them? Sven got all defensive. So did Ravenna and Leotie. Then Greer ended up severing the alliance and storming off.” He sighed, tail flicking uncomfortably behind him. “I’ve never seen him so angry.” Lorcan added quietly.

Golden eyes glanced nervously across to @Morganna, worry obvious in his expression as he waited to see what she would have to say about it all.
(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2018, 08:09 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel
Morganna Archer

So that was why he was laying low. She managed a snort of laughter and a shake of her head. "Tha' boy wouldn' know 'is ass from 'is elbow most days. I know those kids are hellions an' I tried ter warn Rav, but maybe I shoulda been more blunt." When he asked if she was upset she gave a shrug, "From what I heard if they were over th' border it was barely but if that's how the willows want ter deal with potential recruits well, all th' more fer me." She managed a hard-edged smirk, encouraging the healer to continue.

She drew a breath in through her nose, before managing a long slow exhale. She had been right to be suspicious then. "I have Revon, @Sovanna  is on 'er way ter let @Greer know. @Adeltra is with us too while we figure it out. She was with a yearlin' who claimed they were out scoutin' but I've spent enough time up at th' heights recently ter know I hadn't caught a whiff o' him before." Suddenly her trip seemed a whole lot more careless than she had anticipated when she first left, not that she thought @Skoll would simply let the man slip away in the dead of the night.

Were she a human, she might have pinched the bridge of her nose and squeezed her eyes shut, as it was, she simply blinked, once, and then twice. "If Greer's severin' an alliance on th' words of a loner there's more goin' on than jus' Revon bein' missin'." She almost started to wish that she had set up on the rise, so this walk would land her on her brother's doorstep rather than with more questions than answers, but if she hadn't been so far west, would Revon have slipped through their paws?

Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan's expression was a mixture of puzzlement and surprise as Morganna, seemingly unfazed by it all, explained how she had tried to warn Ravenna about how difficult her most recent litter could be. The agouti male remained silent, suddenly feeling very foolish for charging so quickly into action after his conversation Odin. Her eldest son had been so sure that there would have been Hell to pay if nothing had been done to keep Sven in line. Apparently he had been wrong. Lorcan's tongue slackened in his mouth as he stared at Morganna, feeling rather deflated, until she asked about all the drama that was occurring.

Lorcan had been curious to learn Morganna's opinion on it all, especially what she thought about Greer severing the alliance between Aurora Heights and Willow Ridge — not to mention the rift that had been made between members of her family. Instead she came out with a statement that caused the male's ears to perk and his golden eyes to widen at the revelation. "Y-you do?!" He voice erupted even as she continued to speak, and his tail began to sway behind him at the good piece of news. The swaying of his tail ceased though she she mentioned the yearling. His brows furrowed and a frown pulled at the corners of his charcoal lips. "Where is that yearling now? Not still with Revon I hope?" He asked, his tone serious. Something about the yearling seemed suspicious. Lorcan certainly wouldn't trust him to be alone with Greer's daughter again.

Lorcan nodded in agreement when Morganna suggested that there was more going on between the members of her family than would first appear. "Greer said that he hadn't believed the loner at first, but his mate and subordinates seemed pretty convinced that Sven was involved somehow." He explained, his golden gaze dropping to the ground for a moment in thought. "What I don't get is why nobody seems to particularly like or trust him. Sven seems like a nice wolf to me, but it didn't seem like you were very fond of him when you passed by before?" He was curious, though his ears pushed back nervously. What had Sven done in the past to deserve such treatment from members of his own family. Even Piety had not stuck around for him. Was there a reason behind that too?
(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2018, 10:16 AM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

When he asked about the loner, the Archer managed a smirk, "He's hangin' around fer now, th' rest o' th' pack are keepin' an eye on 'im. I don't doubt he'll try ter slip off again so Jayse is watchin' from th' outside. If a blonde boy turns up on yer borders, yer'll know 'e's given us th' slip." While the yearling seemed pliant enough for now there was no guarantee he'd stay that way, but at least now he was aware the entire south-west was crawling with Revon's kin. It wasn't really like there was much chance of running far. Maybe he'd come to his senses and slip off on his own.

Morganna's smile turned a little darker as the conversation turned, "Nah, I don' have a problem wit' 'im, but 'e is too easy ter rile an' likes ter run 'is mouth. It's one thing when it's ter me because I know 'e's jus' pissin' inter th' wind, but if 'e pulls that shit on anyone else, they might not let it slide. There're bigger, badder wolves than Sven Archer out there. It doesn' matter how big th' chip on 'is shoulder is, 'e needs ter pull his head out of 'is arse an' start thinkin' about th' consequences." Speaking of consequences, "An' I'm worried he'll try ter father pups come spring. Yer don't have th' number ter support two litters. Is it lookin' like miss second is gonna make a move?" The wrinkles across her muzzle were enough to tell of her sentiments in that regard. The fact she felt the need to announce it was close enough to a challenge in Morganna's eyes.

Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan nodded slowly in understanding as Morganna explained how the possible pup-stealer was hauled up inside her territory at the lagoon. At least Revon was now under her, and her packs, protection now, even if the yearling was still around. Though his mind did drift to Adeltra in concern. “What does this yearling look like?” The agouti male asked with a tilt of his head. “I’d like to be able to spot him if he ever decides to sniff around the willows.” He explained with a serious frown.

Lorcan was curious to learn more about Morganna’s opinion on Sven. In his eyes, it seemed like every Archer except Ravenna was against his male lead in some way or another. The male remained silent as he listened to the dark woman explain how she felt. He could understand where Morganna was coming from, though he couldn’t completely side with her. Being his subordinate, Lorcan had only ever witnessed Sven’s caring side aside from the confrontation with Greer and his mate of course.

Russet ears perked up at Morganna’s question and a single white brow rose up in silent confirmation. “I actually spoke to Ravenna and warned her about that. I told her how close Sven and Leotie seem to be and how I am worried that Leotie may wish to challenge her come Spring. Ravenna didn’t seem too concerned though. She just said her and Sven still needed to discuss the matter…” Lorcan gave a defeated shrug of his shoulders and released a sigh into the crisp winter air. To him, allowing Sven and Leotie to stay so close was just asking for trouble.
# P O R C A N
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

What does he look like? She managed a scoff, "Like an Archer, black an silver, only difference is 'is dark orange eyes. White markin's on 'is face almost look like a cross." Even then she wasn't sure he wasn't a member of Greer's pack, he knew things that a mere loner shouldn't, not unless he was part of stirring up the anthill that the south had become.

When he went on to speak of the dynamics between Sven, Leotie and Ravenna she couldn't help but sigh. She couldn't see it ending well, and although she would no doubt find herself in a similar situation once Celandine decided to make her move, the difference was in numbers. Already they were a large pack, large enough that she had to wonder if she would have to turf her own brood out when the next litter came along to fill their place. "Well, I only hope whatever she decides doesn' come back ter bite 'er on the arse." It wasn't how she would be doing things, but it also wasn't her pack.