(See All?) Announcements
670 Users Online
Bing, Google

and now i can see every single possibility — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 241 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Risaela ???
”Kind of. I dunno i-if Sa-Sachiel ‘members me, but I h-have you,” she offered with a small smile and hesitant wag of her tail. He had been so averse to the idea of actually being friends before, so... ”Y-you don’t have to be m-my friend, if you d-don’t want to. B-but I like you,” the girl offered, almost nervous. Cancer was really temperamental, and she didn’t know how he would react to her saying that about him. If she was out of line.

Were, uh. Were you alone before?

The younger wolf shrugged her thin shoulders, silver eyes looking off to the side. ”Um, k-kind of? I n-never knew my d-dad, ‘n my mom d-died when I was lit-little. M’ b-brother an’ my sister k-kind of di’n’t talk t’me after that, but th-they didn’t talk t’anybody. S-so I went on a l-lot of... walks,” she tried to explain, unsure of if she was getting her point across. ”N-nobody cared that I w-was gone.”
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 86 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Cancer

Ah, @Sachiel. That annoying punk. Yeah, he could see that, since the boy was all friendly and whatnot. And, yeah, he supposed after this, Ris had him too. He certainly wasn't about to tell her no at that moment, anyways. Shame wasn't he couldn't make any promises about what kind of quality friend he would be, or that he'd even be around for much longer. Those things were better to keep to himself, though, and maybe... maybe it'd be better if she wasn't accepted into the pack. It felt like she was the type to start depending on him, and for the first time Cancer might feel guilty for packing up and leaving. He'd never made connections before to know what that was like, never had to think about what impact he'd have on those he was leaving behind except taking away one more set of hunting jaws.

Then she told him about her dad, or lack thereof, and what happened to her mom, and it hit hard. His expression softened, looking over at her, and he wasn't satisfied to know that in some kind of way he'd been right in the assumptions he'd made when he first saw her.

God dammit. Why'd she have to be so... relatable?

"Yeah," he said at last, standing up and shaking out his coat. The flower fell away from his fur, but he picked it up with his smallteeth and placed it behind her ear.

"Y'got me. C'mon, might as well go there now and meet with Askan 'n Reyes."

/Fade

(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2018, 04:58 AM by Cancer.)