(See All?) Announcements
435 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adelard, Apollo, Juniper

You Can Still Be Free — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
@Andre takes place a few hours after this thread mid afternoon and sunny.

Ultimately Inna had made the decision that she should leave Oksana be at least for now. She didn't want to disturb her adjustment to her new home. She felt it was better that way but even after talking to Anastasia Inna wasn't quite ready to leave the area. She wanted to see Andre before she left and tell him that she wasn't going to he in Hearthwood any longer. She didn't want him traveling back there to find her gone.

So she'd stayed hidden not wanting to draw attention to herself and stir up trouble. The last thing she wanted was that. She hadn't come for trouble, only to say her last goodbyes at least for a while. She hoped she could come back to this land and visit Oksana and Andre but with the way she was feeling and how heightened Ayti’s emotions where she was concerned she felt it best to keep her presence quiet. So she laid low behind a bush watching for the Agouti man. Surely he had to patrol the borders sometime or she would see him leaving the territory. With everything so new she felt the borders would he a priority.

Then as she rested her head on her paws she saw his familiar form doing just what she had pictured. The Raven didn't waste any time as she rose to her feet and stepped out of her hiding spot. “Andre,” she said with a wag of her tail, “I was hoping I could catch you.” Inna approached him but only until the border stopped her.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
phone post because I couldn't wait x:

Her voice quickly caught his attention. The large man moved across to borders to seek out the closeness of the Baranski. His tail waved about in his typical lazy fashion. "It's so good to see you." He warmly rumbled, offering a gentle nudge to her neck. She smelled healthy and there were no noticeable limps. It was good to know she had not been harmed during her time alone.

He motioned softly for her to follow him further away from the borders. André knew that the dark female was not supposed to be here. "What are you doing here?" Concern and curiosity heavily laced his tones. He had made a promise to come visit her once things were set up here. The group had only just began to make their presence more well known.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
No worries ;) I love any post.

He was a sight for sore eyes and she realized how much she'd missed him in the time that he'd been gone. Her smile growing as he came toward her and she accepted his nudge before brushing her muzzle against his. “You too Andre, I've missed you.” For the first time in many days she felt happy and wanted. He always made her feel that way and she didn't want it to go away so soon. In that moment it would have been easy to left her resolve falter and stay close by to be near him. She knew she couldn't, she would be found soon enough and Ayti’s threat was always looking over her.

Inna moved alongside Andre as they stepped further from the borders. She knew that if Lachesis or Ayti caught her at the borders it wouldn't be good and she didn't want Andre to get in trouble for her visit. “I had to see you and tell you not to come to Hearthwood. I have decided to leave there. I can't stay stuck in a life that i no longer have.” It was the best way she could put it because that was exactly what it had been. So many days staying in her den and trying to survive when the land held only bad memories and sadness were wearing on her.

(This post was last modified: Feb 08, 2018, 07:26 PM by Inna.)

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
His tail picked up pace briefly. Alive and healthy. As a healer it was all he could want for those close to him. He happily accepted her brush against his muzzle.

It would have been nice to pretend that things were going back to normal but he could not look past the feelings of concern that built inside of him. His ears fell back briefly, a frown began to form on the edge of his lips. André understood her reasons but that didn't make it any easier to accept them. He thought that perhaps she'd be close by for a bit longer. Just a few more days. It was a selfish thought that he bit back.

"I see." He did his best to hide his displeasure with the situation. As a friend he was supposed to support her and he was in no position to force her to do anything. "Where might you go? What will you do?" Green eyes filled with worry as he looked over at the dark Baranski's face.
(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2018, 07:31 PM by Andre.)
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna was glad to see that her Agouti friend seemed to be in good spirits and settling into his new home. It was all that she could hope for for him, she wanted him to be happy. Just because she couldn't be in whatever their new pack was called didn't mean that he should be unhappy.

More than anything she wished she could be there with him and Oksana and make things better. She wished she'd had that chance to show everyone that she could be better but she'd not been allowed that. She supposed that this was what she deserved after breaking pack law, what her mother should have done a year ago. She knew Ayti was right about that part, her mother had said as much. Unfortunately now Oksana still had to suffer the consequences and Andre too.

As she looked into his eyes she could see that his expression wasn't completely one of happiness. The way he said those two words brought a frown to her features. “I know. I wish it could be different. I wish I could be here with you and Sana but Lachesis and Ayti they won't tolerate me being here. I'm sorry.” She hated that this affected him and Sana so much, that it had come to this. “I thought I would see what was out there. I don't want to join another pack that could keep me from visiting you and Sana but I need to find myself again and I can't do that in Hearthwood when it's filled with more bad memories than good.” She looked down at her paws for a moment before looking back into his eyes a smile on her maw. “When I come back to visit I want us to make some new memories, happy ones.”