(See All?) Announcements
594 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

low on self esteem — Copper Rock Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
Graceful, lean and confident. She felt her lips curl up in a smile as she overlooked the creek, bemusement flashing in her features before she looked back to the ebony wolf. “How cute,” she preened with a wide grin, giving her pelt a gentle shake. “You gave us matching names.”

She was about to make a quip about how he failed her name test though – after all, he forgot to mention beautiful, but she didn’t want to leave the other with the impression she was flirting with him. At least not during such a sensitive time of the year. “I would also respond to Lekalta,” she mused, seeing as he had at least offered his real name, she figured she owed him the same.

“So, where are you headed?” The topic drifted – one she hoped to gain more neutrality, but she was rather enjoying the gentle banter of the stoical beast before her. At least it helped take her mind off the disappointment she would likely receive when she finally made it back to the Surge’s borders.

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon

"It only seemed right." He hummed in response. An eye for an eye and all that other stuff. Deacon was all for playing by her rules of names.

Lekalta. It was a name that was far better than his own made up name for her. Sounded better too. Not as clunky as 'Graceful, lean and confident' or GLC. "Lekalta is a pretty name." The large male commented honestly. It was best to share the thoughts with her so he didn't awkwardly hoard them to himself.

A dark brow raised as he contemplated the answer to her question. "Nowhere." It wasn't a fancy or exciting answer but at least he was being truthful. "Don't exactly have anywhere to go." He elaborated with a shrug of his broad shoulders. "What about you?" Deacon allowed his head to tip slightly, conveying his interest in her possible answer.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
She tipped her head in recognition to his compliment of her name, not commenting further on their little game as she allowed it to drift to the wayside. Settling down on her haunches, the honeyed Baranski continued to study her newfound companion, her brows lifting up at the mention he had nowhere to really go. As expected, the question turned to her, and she lifted her slender shoulders in a gentle shrug.

“Driftwood Surge, if they’ll take me back. It’s in the north.” She didn’t bother to explain why they might not accept her back – but nor did she hide the fact. “You’re welcome to check it out for yourself, if you’d like,” she offered, flicking him a small smile. It might not look good if she brought a man back with her, but she remained innocent in terms of breeding season. Surely they would figure that out.

Deacon

"If I check it out and you're not there...where might I find you then?" If he was going to check out this Driftwood Surge place because of her, then he would only stick around for her (most likely). So if they didn't take her back - for whatever reason, he had no interest in prying that much - then he had no interest in hanging around.

He shifted himself to look out over the creek. There was nothing here for him and he most certainly didn't want to be in the south. The large male supposed he was left with no choice but to accept her offer of looking at the Surge. It wouldn't do any harm to just look either.

one more from each of us?<3
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
It was a question that caused her pause, and she studied him, her features sobering as well. What would she do if Lachesis and Lilya turned her away? She shook her muzzle slowly, considering what her options would be then. “West of the mountain,” she decided in that moment, knowing full well what she would do if her family decided that her alone time meant she was unworthy to return home to them – she would become her own, and seek to grow something more. But surely Lachesis wouldn't do such a thing.

And from the sounds of it, she had found a friend in the ebony wolf before her. “I guess I should be on my way, TDB. Wish me luck?” Arching a brow lightly, she cast another smirk to the swarthy wolf, her muzzle canting. “And see you soon.” Or at least, she hoped she would. With renewed energy after the casual conversation, the honeyed she-wolf would continue her way back north -- back to the wolves she believed to be home.

Deacon

His head gave a soft nod. Deacon supposed he would be making a U-turn if things didn't work out for the smaller female. Seemed silly and foolish but he wouldn't mind. Not if it meant having a new and familiar face to hang around. She was nice. Maybe a bit too lively for someone like himself but that just meant they evened each other out, right?

"Wish you only the best of luck, GLC." He leaned his weight forward briefly before turning himself slightly. Deacon wouldn't follow right on her trail for he didn't want to come off as a stalker but he figured sticking close within respectable distance would help him find this Surge place she spoke of.

The large male hesitantly moved downstream, giving one last glance over his shoulder before disappearing into the woods.

-fade-