(See All?) Announcements
332 Users Online
Bing, Miriam, Google

i'm just an animal — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She could smell the stench of the hot springs, its sulfur stench heavy. She kept moving after it. It was intriguing and appalling all at once.

Her grungy yellow eyes saw the melted edge of ground that surrounded the springs first. Birtie was quick to try and spot anyone who might be lurking near the edge. She was not keen on being caught trying to investigate something. Having the lower paw always made her feel...disgruntled. The large woman despised being seen as weak. So it was with caution that she crept closer.

Birtie did not think about the chances of her falling ill due to the temperature change. It had been cold, beyond cold really, for so long that she was drawn to the warmth. The girl had been foolish to leave home when she did but she knew that if she hadn't done it then and there she would have never done it at all.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

Judas had no real reason to be out this far but then again he had no real reason not to be either. After all, he was but one rogue youth traveling the lands in the middle of winter with nothing on his to-do list and nothing really expected of him either. Even though life like this was hard, he enjoyed it. Judas still had his brothers and sister roaming the South and they helped one another hunt and scavenge when they passed each other by. He figured, if worst came to worst and he had to settle down due to starvation or injury he had quite a handful of family packs that he could choose from. Right now he was content to take the traveller's road.

That road led him further east past the Willow Ridge he and his brother @Ramiel had decided to visit together. There was a scent he trailed, a scent that reminded him of family the one he was not quite familiar with as he had never met before his uncle, Greer.

Soon however the scent of that wolf disappeared by the strength of another - a female and with it, the Hot Springs. Judas crept closer on those long, willowly limbs of a teenager, seeing both the thick, boxy woman and the warm springs. Judas had never seen such a thing before and so watched silently and curiously as what the other wolf planned to do exactly with these warm waters.

(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2018, 01:35 AM by Judas.)
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark alpha took an infrequent opportunity to slip away from the cove for some time to himself. Being that it was winter he had only one place in mind that he knew would be a perfect way to spend the afternoon. The hot springs had easily become one of his favorite places in the area despite the discovery he'd made during the summer months.

Kajika didn't waste any time making his way through the cove and across the border. His subordinates weren't a needy bunch but it would be that moment that something would come up to stop just because he wanted to get away.

The trek to the hot springs was a quiet one and rather enjoyable. As per the usual the hot air met him first as did the warm ground beneath his paws. There wasn't any snow her which allowed the man to imagine that it was spring already even if it was just for a short time. What he wasn't expecting was the presence of two others in the area as he approached. “My isn't this a popular place today.”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Her back had been turned, exposed to the strangers that had appeared. She likely would have never noticed the first one had it not been for the second one's voice calling out. Her eyes narrowed for a brief moment as she looked over her shoulder. Her stance was rigid and alert in their presence. Birtie couldn't be too careful.

Father-son outing? It was obvious one was a child, still growing into their form, and the other was older. Grown and more ruggedly handsome. She wouldn't say anything for now, not in front of a child. Especially with there perhaps being a mother around too. Of course the smell of the two had been overpowered by the sulfur from the hot springs. If they had been anywhere else she would have been able to pick their scents apart.

Her tail gave a dismissive flick as she moved slowly around the spring's edge. Don't let me interrupt it. Grungy yellow eyes flickered between the two wondering what they might do.

Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

Judas had been caught off guard by the sound of the newest wolf's approach. Causing him to tense in the same manner it had the female, who skirted around the hot springs and she spoke. Judas offered a lifting of his furrowed brow, his eyes shifting to the other male with a huff. "Nope, don't know the guy." He spoke to the creamy colored woman before shifting his dark gray eyes over to the wold that had shaken everyone up by his friendly approach and start up if conversation. "Do you know where we are?" He questioned him, deciding he night as well get a lay of the lands while he was out and about. Perhaps this guy knew more about this place then he or the female who had been eyeing the pools in the same questioning manner. Judas had nothing better to do, so why not a little chat?

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

One of the pair he'd come across was a female light in color much different than the wolves he was used to. The other a younger male with a much darker coat, they were a contrast to each other. Kajika didn't know if he'd walked in on something or if they like him we're just strangers who happened to be in the same place at the same time.

His comment seemed to get both of their attention and the female spoke first. His amber gaze going to her as she did so. He couldn't help but note that she was rather pretty. Her words did bring his attention away from her as he glanced to the other male with a raised brow. She seemed to think they were father and son, “I’m afraid that I haven't yet had that opportunity,” he added to what the younger wolf had said.

Then he was asked something he did know about, the springs. “This place is called the hot springs, at least that is what I've known it as. It's the only place in the lore that I know of that stays warm like this all year round.” He could explain further if they would like but he was curious about them as well. “What brings the both of you to this place?” He asked glancing between the two.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Awkward.

She very well could have paired them for a family but if they weren't then they simply weren't. Which meant that perhaps a mother wasn't around. Birtie would have to bite that thought, though. She had no interests in tainting the mind of the rogue child.

Speaking of rogue child, he seemed to ask a good question to the older male. Her gaze lingered on him while waiting for an answer. The Lore. So that was where she had found herself? Birtie held onto the information for later. Perhaps someone else would tell her more or maybe she could even con the older fellow into spilling more information.

Traveling, nothing special. She answered easily with a roll of her shoulders as she pulled away from the hot springs. The female was warm enough now to not need to linger near the edge.

Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

His answer was something obvious, gaining no new information on Judas part. He already knew he was in Relic Lore and he traveled here by the guidance and words of his father, Skoll. The place being named 'Hot Springs' was obvious enough. Then he asked them both a question, wondering what they were doing out here. The light colored woman said she was traveling, no more, no less, to which Judas shrugged his shoulders and offered a "Same here" as simply put.

He couldn't help but find himself studying them, as he looked the pair over. A single ear turned back, he shifted. The air was thick here and it wasn't just from the heat of the springs ether. Although in his youth, he didn't quite understand what that meant just yet. Of course he knew everything when it came down to breeding, but any subtle flirty signs were beyond him. He was a fighter, not a lover, as opposite the saying goes. "So you live around these parts or what?" He spoke, eyes directed back to the male. Perhaps the two lovers could make use of him. "Trying to decide how many packs I need to watch out for."

(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2018, 03:26 AM by Judas.)
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He gave what little information he had on the springs, it was all he'd ever learned about besides the way the water felt when he entered. He of course could speak on the lore for the whole day but even he knew how boring that would be. So he stopped and turned a question in both of them.

The woman was traveling and that was all she offered. “It's a rough time to be traveling,” he returned, “I hope the winter hasn't been too rough.” He knew how hard it could be on a pack wolf so imagined it much worse on a loner.

The male on the other paw didn't offer a purpose for his being there which caused the dark alpha some suspicion. Instead he was asked another question. “I have a pack not far from here,” he stated and in regards to the number of packs in the area. “There is mine and another here on the mountain around Riddle heights.” Those were the closest packs that he knew of. Charred Ash Draw was on the other side of the mountain but he didn't think it necessary to mention it.