(See All?) Announcements
450 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan

share the same space for a minute or two — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It seemed his words about not playing fair seemed to have stirred something in her. If that was the case he was ready for anything that she might have in her bag of tricks.

He didn't let go, he'd never been in to do as such and he wasn't about to change that now. Not even when she threw her leg over his shoulder or when he felt the pinch on his leg. It wasn't enough to distract him from his goal which came about only a short moment later as he felt her fall under him and he went with her. The keg she had over his shoulder pulled him down too.

He lay next to her as she complimented his tactics, “You are pretty good yourself,” he said as he looked into her eyes, “You want to have another go?” he asked reaching out to nip at her chin.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She snorted softly, fighting back laughter and swinging out a paw to give him a gentle thud to repay the nip on her chin. Sounds nice but I can't burn too much energy as a loner. Certainly he wouldn't understand, being a leader and all he would be taken care of to burn up energy like a fire. She, on the other hand, had to deal with the hardships she had thrown onto herself. Food was scarce in the winter and the weather was harsh.

At least the troublesome thoughts had been lifted from her mind briefly.

What's your pack going to think of you going home stinking of some loner? It was mostly a teasing question but she did have some curiosity. Wasn't like she was known much or was even some kind of old friend. They had met briefly and simply wrestled. Granted she knew his concerns now and perhaps that was a trump card if she ever needed it.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark man laughed at the action of her paw as it thudded his nose. A return gesture for the nip on the chin he'd given her. He understood the position that she was in as a loner. While he'd never had to go through the winter as one he still had been one. “You have to take care of yourself so Perhaps another time then when your back this way?” Though he hoped that she might stick around for awhile.

He was sure that he would worry about her for awhile until he either sweet her again or realized she wasn't going to be coming back by the cove.

He couldn't help but laugh at the question that she asked after recent events in the cove. He was almost certain that his packmates thought he had lost his mind. “They will probably think I'm trying to talk you into joining or off reliving the memories if my puppy years or something of that nature “ Really he didn't know though of all of them he felt that Moonshadow might be the most suspicious of the scent that would linger on his coat

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Deal. She answered with a few swift waves of her tail. The female hadn't planned on coming back but if he was going to so kindly ask it was a bit hard to say no. Not to mention it'd certainly be a good stress reliever to scuffle with the similar-sized male every now and then.

An ear flicked softly at his answer. It was an interesting one, to say the least. Well, are you doing any of those things? Birtie hadn't really understood their reason for scuffling or for even him sharing what he did but she had accepted it. Maybe he was reliving memories from childhood or even trying to con her into joining his abode.

It was obvious she wasn't in a quick hurry to run off now so they had some time to discuss what the dark male wanted from this interaction.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“Good,” and to him that meant she would be coming back by at a late time. “Don't make me come to hunt you down,” he added. By making the deal to scuffle again sometime he was sure that he'd be looking for her. He liked spending time with her and didn't want the time they had now to end. She was an escape from all that was in his mind and their scuffle no matter how short had really helped.

He shook his head at her question. “While I wouldn't mind you join if you had a mind to it's not something I'm going to force upon you. I am not reliving my puppyhood. I just wanted to spend some time with you and maybe get to know you a little better.” He still found her rather attractive and much different than any of the other girls he'd met. He could see there was something she wasn't telling him but she didn't wear it in the open like some of the others he’d met.

He didn't need to be back any time soon and she didn't seem to ready to go yet either. Perhaps now would be a better time for them to just sit and talk for awhile.

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Yeah right. She said with a gentle shake of your head. Alphas can't just go walking off to hunt down others. You got subordinates to do your work like that. There were scouts and guardians that could have been used. From her experience watching the leaders back at the Coast they had to be around, keep a keen eye on everything. The wolves here must have really done things differently than what she was used to.

A brow raised above her grungy yellow eyes. The male really was proving he wasn't all looks and brawns. There seemed to be plenty tumbling about in that head. What about those questions you had? Those big questions, why is it too soon for them? What had he even meant by that? Birtie had never met anyone who thought it was too soon to be asking questions they wanted answers for.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“Do you really think I would leave looking for you up to my subordinates?” He asked with a raise of his brow. While he trusted them to do their best in looking for her it was a job that he would just rather do himself. “My co-lead can take care of the pack while I'm away.” He was sure Moonshadow would be fine, she was a strong alpha and she owed him any way for all the times he'd watched over the pack while she wasn't able to. Something told him if he explained things she would understand.

She then directed his attention back to the questions he had that he'd previously mentioned. She also wanted to know why it was too soon. “We've only just met and and I don't want you to feel pressured into answering a question you may not feel comfortable answering just yet.” He explained his reason but his eyes narrowed only for a moment before he smiled, “I suspect though you a girl who won't answer it unless you have a mind to.”

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

I don't see why you wouldn't. She replied with a sharply raised brow. In Birtie's mind, she was nothing special, not worth hunting down. If he did want to hunt her down - for whatever reason - why wouldn't he send someone who was trained to do that job? Co-lead... She hummed softly. Why do you call them that? Co-lead. Aren't the leading pair usually all lovey-dovey? Which meant she had been expecting a title like "my mate". Not something so stiff and formal.

The large female gave a soft huff. Just ask. There's no harm in asking, worst that happens is I tell you to bug off or that it's none of your business. Her shoulders gave a gentle shrug. The Parlow could be blunt about her feelings with anything. Setting up boundaries was all she had ever done her whole life. Not even the most handsome or cunning of creatures got past them with ease.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“I am not comfortable putting that kind of a thing into the paws of another.” Which was one reason why he had spent so much time searching for Chan. She seemed interested in the fact that he kept calling Moonshadow his co-lead. “Generally the leading pair are mates but Moonshadow and ai are just really good friends. We were asked by out alphas to lead the pack in their absence. Moonshadow already has a mate.”

He gave her a nod when she told him to just ask his questions of her and she went so far as to confirm what he thought. “Very well, why did you leave home in the dead of winter?” He asked. It was the obvious but he wanted to get that out of the way before he got to some of the other questions he had.

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Fair enough, she supposed.

Moonshadow. It would certainly be a hard name to forget mentioning how blunt it sounded. She couldn't really quell her curiosity. Her mind wandered with ease wondering how such a situation might work. It sounded...tricky. I don't mean to offend but why doesn't her mate lead instead of you? All because previous alphas asked? Sounded a bit silly really. Perhaps she shouldn't have been prodding so much into affairs that didn't involve her but it was hard not to if he was willing to share.

Boredom. I want to find someone and or something more worthy of my time. She had been doing well back at the Coast, climbing the ranks in her adult time there. Birtie was almost at the top before she saw no point in it. She was not going to lead a pack due to a bad case of boredom.