675 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

boy, you must be out of your mind — Shallows Edge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
@Askan only please!

Maybe he shouldn’t have made this decision so rashly. After all, it wasn’t like him to act without thinking like this. But something in it was so liberating and so freeing. He traveled quickly over snowy ground, having mapped his way to this place mentally many times over. He made the journey from the Scowle to the Edge in six days of almost nonstop running and adrenaline, and he was panting heavily by the time he reached the border.

Steam billowed from his lips as he tipped his head back to call for the bitchy alpha. He didn’t have a speech or a plan, for the first time in ages. He didn’t even know what he was doing, really. Not anymore.

Askan’s dark figure approached through the dusky night, and silver eyes met amber as he faced the man who he hoped would be one of his alphas. His mercury gaze was determined as he dipped his head, not breaking eye contact with the larger wolf from where he stood.

”You know what I have to offer you, from a basic standpoint,” he panted out between breaths. He was a healer, he was peaceful, he was supportive. ”Before I offer anything else, I have a question for you.” His white-splotched chest heaved a bit as he tried to find a way to voice it. ”The pack... do you support one another when one of you falls, or do you attempt to drag that fallen member down further?”
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

This boy sure did enjoy calling for him didn't he? In the dead of night too, did he really think Askan had nothing better to do? Whilst his mate was a creature of the night, the same couldn't really be said for the Selwyn. He enjoyed a late night or two once in a while, but it was colder at night, why would he want to be anywhere else but curled up and warm in his den?

Askan huffed and gave him the signature Selwyn squint,  but waited for Pietro to speak. He clearly had something to say, the sooner he got it out the sooner Askan could go back to bed. When all the words slipped free from his smart mouth Askan couldn't help but stiffen slightly. What was he trying to say? Was that a twisted accusation he was hurling his way? His ears flitted back as he took in the sight of the yearling, panting, with wobbly legs. He'd come here in a real hurry it seemed, so couldn't he have thought out his words a little better?

Still, as displeased as he no doubt was, Askan considered his question carefully.

"I don't care much for what you're implying,"Askan rumbled."But if someone is feeling shit I don't go out of my way to make it worse. Not gonna treat em like royalty, but if they need time to mend then so be it."

That's all he had needed, and the support of his mate, but he wasn't going to admit that. Losing so much had changed his perspective on things, if only a little.

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
Pete nodded his head, still panting softly, even though he was catching his breath as he listened. Okay... so there would be no mistreatment. Askan was a little rough around the edges, and Pete would wager that his mate was as well, but he didn’t seem the type to challenge a grieving wolf. That was the type of person that Pete did not feel comfortable backing up. It was why he had left the Scowle in the first place.

”Good,” he breathed, swallowing hard and taking an even breath to steady himself. ”I only have one request to make from you. If someone outside of this pack is injured, I have to ask that I be allowed to help them.” He moved forward to touch his nose to Askan’s chin in a sign of subordinance. ”I am loyal and I am an excellent healer. You won’t have to worry about me quitting on you or this pack.” The ghost of a doubt crossed his face and he hesitated, clearing his throat. ”Unless you have no use for me.”

Short post is short ;-;
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan tilted his head a little. He didn't understand where all of this was coming from but...a healer couldn't, or rather shouldn't, pick and choose their patients. If someone was hurt or sick, or whatever there was no use in denying them the aid they needed. Unless they were a plaguebearer but...even Pietro would understand such a difficult situation, that sacrifices would have to be made.

"Agreed." Was all Askan said, both to his request and his offer. Askan would take him at face value and see how things developed from there. "Come, let us get you inside. You look like shit, rest up for a bit."

Fade
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]