Google, Bing

Slipped up, barely slipped my mind. — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

With plenty of time to settle into her new home, Macha decided to take the time to explore surrounding territories a bit more. It wasn't as if she didn't already have the gist of most of it, having traveled through these lands a couple of times before reuniting with her father, she just hadn't ever examined any of it from a spiritual stance. If pookastone was where she'd be residing for the next year at least, it'd be important for her to establish certain grounds for certain things. Currently, the young Archer found herself wandering into a vast field. She'd been here before too, or at least somewhere near enough to catch a glimpse of it. However on that specific night it was much colder, she hadn't the time to see the worth in this place, and boy was there worth.

"Surely this would be the best spot to view the moon. A field this big wouldn't allow for any obstacles to intervene." She sighed. Tree's were magnificent in their own special way, however their branches were equally as great for blocking the night sky. "I could practice my rituals here, nevermind the fact that it's so open it practically begs for outsiders to peek in on me." However it was assumed that those very 'outsiders' found her practice a bit.. Obscure. Perhaps they'd simply write her off as loony and avoid her at all cost. As for the more curios wolves, well, perhaps they'd make for good followers with enough convincing. "Beggars can't be choosers."

Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

She was grateful to Morganna for letting her stay in her lands and help watch over Revon but more recently she was growing frustrated. They had spent far too long keeping her from her family. It had been almost a month since they’d found her and she found the fact that that redhead was still in the Scowle a little offending. She also found it curious that her parents hadn’t come charging down the mountain to get her. They’d certainly been willing to charge down and accuse without proof, but now that they knew she was found? Where was their fire now? In addition to this, it was nearing the time that Sven had given her to stay there. She wouldn’t be surprised if he showed up any day now to collect her and if he did it would be a failed mission. They needed to get moving on returning the red Archer home even if Morganna had other plans.

Adeltra was out for a night stroll despite the chill, attempting to clear her head and come up with a plan on how to get Revon home as soon as possible. A familiar scent crossed her path, however, and she lifted a brow in surprise. When had Macha joined? A small grin settled on her lips as she went to follow the trail, interested in seeing her interesting cousin. They’d had a good interaction before so Addy was more than willing to have another one, especially since the girl seemed a little...odd.

As she approached she could vaguely make out the mumblings that she was making. Something about a moon and rituals and the young Archer blinked in curiosity. Wide open places definitely seem the best for moon viewing, she offered as she approached, her tail swaying good-naturedly at her hocks. It’s good to see you again Macha! What have you been up to? she inquired.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]