(See All?) Announcements
667 Users Online
Google, Viorel, Bing, Finley

fairies — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Idris Lockelake

When you live by a certain set of guidelines - i.e. just be happy - you have to branch out a bit more. As far as he knew, the pack that he had chosen to become a collective of was small. There were scents all over the pack but he hadn't met too many of them. Idris spent a fair amount of time around the Edge but he also did a lot of exploring in the outer territories, too. A hard habit to break when one wasn't trying to break them.

So far he had only seen three distinct places but he supposed Secret Falls might not really count as a fourth, since it it was a forest surrounding the very lake that the pack encompassed. If he felt more comfortable, he might even go so far as to travel for days around this area so that he might get to know it better but he wasn't so sure his leader (unaware that there were two) would appreciate that. As tough as it was to stay within a certain perimeter, Idris controlled his wandering urges and wandering the Falls with vigor. Perhaps one of these days he might come to realize that he wasn't so different from his father.

(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2018, 03:56 AM by Idris.)

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!