Google, Bing

Jealousy is always born with love — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

For @Kajika<3 set before the moose thread

The day started as any other. The onyx matriarch and her equally dark shadow went down to the lake for a morning drink then on to their duties. Today on the list was a border run and then a hunt to fill the caches. The dark duo  moved along the clearly marked border with ease. Mercury orbs scanned the land beyond the invisible line. Her heart yearned for the sight of her little @Chan or her love @Tagg. She missed her boys terribly but couldnt go searching for them. The coves numbers had swelled and she had to make sure they were all taken care of. A small sigh fell from her maw, there was one member whom she hadnt met but definitely knew who she had been spending her time with. Speaking of, his familiar form came into view just ahead of the females. Feeling confident that her shadow could be on her own for a small while she told the yearling to start searching for prey and that she would catch up. Once Tulip turned to make her way towards the heart of the territory Moon picked up her pace to catch up to her best friend. Making her way up to him she brushed her shoulder against his flank in greeting before falling in step with him. "Good morning Kajika. How are ya today?" she asked with a smile as they walked.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The day had started like any other. A trip down the familiar path and a drink of the cool lake water. He had to break the ice of course since the lake had frozen over in the night. Then he was off for his patrol of the border. He checked every inch of it for scents that any wolves had gotten too close in the night. Lynx and coyotes that might be trying to find their caches. Tagg and Chan and then he refreshed any markers that needed it.

So busy with each task that he had to do on the border he hadn't noticed that his friend and her shadow weren't far behind him. He didn't noticed his oynx co-lead until she'd brushed against him. Turning he nudged her cheek. “Good morning Moonshadow,” he greeted, “I'm doing well and how are you holding up?” He asked turning his amber gaze on her.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

It seemed like her co-lead was being as diligent as ever for he didnt notice her until she brushed up against him. Her touch didnt seem to startle him for he didnt jump in any way. He gave her a nudge to her cheek in return. Her usual warm smile adorned her inky maw as he said he was doing well. It only faltered slightly as he asked her how she was holding up. "Honestly? Im struggling but still holding up. I just wish they'd come home" She replied truthfully. The large woman knew better than to try to lie to the man next to her. There were times when he knew her better than she did herself.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

For a while now is concern for Moonshadow's well being. Tagg and Chan had been gone for far too long and he knew they it had to be weighing more on his oynx friend everyday. He wished that there was more that he could do for her but he'd made a promise to Tagg. He wanted both wolves back then but his promise kept him at Moonshadow's side.

“I wish they would come home too. You hang in there and you know I'm always here for you. If you need to talk or need a shoulder to cry on Moonshadow you don't have to ask.” They had seen each other at their worst and their best. He gave her a quick playful lick to her cheek, “They will come back though, Tagg will find him and bring him home and then we will celebrate,” he told her his tone full of hope.

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

It was a comfort to hear that he too wanted the Eastfall males to return. Her silver dusted tail waved happily behind her as the onyx duo made their rounds. "Thanks Kajika, that means a lot" she thanked him giving him a smile. She knew she could always come to him but she still thanked him. A small laugh came from her as her best friend gave her a quick playful lick and she bumped her flank against his in response. It felt nice to let go, even if it was for just a small amount of time. "Im sure he will I just hoped he'd hurry up" she replied bluntly her voice filled with hope as well. Tagg was more than capable but she would still worry until they both were home safe and sound.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

She didn't have to thank him just as Tagg hadn't had to ask him to watch over Moonshadow while he was gone. He was their friend and he would be there for them no matter what. He gave her a smile and a nod. In return for his lick she gave him a bump to his flank but it was the words she said after that which brought a slight frown to his features. “You and me both,” he sympathized, “Maybe Chan got a little farther than we thought and Tagg just need a little more time.” That was what he had to think because the alternative wasn't an option. “I’m glad things are better between us,” she said suddenly and shyly.

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She didnt want to think of all the things that could have happened to either one of them so she smiled and nodded when her co-lead said maybe Chan had gotten further than they thought. Moonshadow hoped so because if something happened and she was the one to give permission...

Her smile widened when Kajika said he was happy that things between them were better between them. "Things weren't ever bad between us. Ya just went and made me mad. Twice." She laughed as she looked at him. Sure she was mad then but there was no way she'd let something as small as that come between them. They had been been through worse and made it through. "And it seems like ya have something good going on with someone else as well" she said with snarky tone and a raised eyebrow. Who was he spending time with?

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

With Chan and Tagg still missing it still felt like the cove wasn't complete without them. Kajika chose to remain positive and he was glad that Moonshadow seemed to he doing the same. He felt that it was more likely father and son would return safely if they remained hopeful.

She'd been angry with him and he knew he couldn't really blame her. He chuckled when she spoke of him making her mad twice. “I certainly don't plan to do that again. I've made a decision actually with Roland and not knowing what could happen we need to find a healer for the pack.” He'd already found them someone to be a scout and Tagg had been training to be a guardian. The dark man had been giving the roles of the pack a lot of thought lately. His ears turned toward his oynx friend as she spoke about him having something good going on. “I'm not sure,” he said making the decision to not deny what she was talking about. “Actually I don't know what going on at all,” he admitted, “This is probably why things haven't gone so well in the past.”

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Hope only helped her so much but there was no need to go on. If things began to get bad like they have in the past then she would most definitely go to him. For now though she could manage on her own. Her smile remained as he said he wasnt planning on making her mad again. "i hope not. For your sake" she jeered lightheartedly. The dark woman wouldnt ever be mean or hurtful towards him but she could very well give him a good nip in the behind. Her heart sank just a bit at the mention of lttle Roland. She nodded when Kajika said that they needed a healer. "Yes we do, how do we find one?" She asked truly curious. If she had to be completely honest the pack lacked any formal assigned roles. Everyone did a little bit of everything. Which was totally fine, until something like this happens.

It seemed like the onyx man wasnt going to deny anything about the new scent upon his scent. Something deep deep down within her awakened and it was not nice. It felt as if she had a tiny heavy rock in her stomach. She ignored it for it was probably nothing. His words seemed to confirm this for her since he had said he didnt know. Her silver dusted ears flicked with confusion. "What do ya mean by that?" she asked. Not much luck in the past? She knew about Des but had there been others?