(See All?) Announcements
657 Users Online
Bing, Google

What am I doing here? — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver had left the Thicket of Secrets to scout out her new home. She had heard of a pack called the Grizzley Hollow that she was close too, and when she came near the boarders she quickly changed direction. It was a total caprice that she came even near the area she knew was the pack's territory. Yet for the first time she was drawn to it, to the smell of other wolves. Even though she really hadn't been around other wolves she felt connected. Silver looked up at the sun squinting at the bright light. "Why did I come here?" Silver whispered. A noise attracted her attention, and she flicked her ears forward. It came from the same area she had come from, the Grizzley Hollow pack territory. She slipped into the bushes beside her trying not to make the snow crunch under her paws. She waited for anything to come out and was surprised when a snowshoe rabbit came out into the light. It had its back to her and she toke the chance. Carefully she stalked the rabbit and pounced. Silver killed the rabbit with a swift blow to the head. It was scrawny, like all the things in winter, but would keep her belly from grumbling from hunger. As she devoured the rabbit all she thought about was, "How will I survive if I don't even now about my kind?"
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
    i don't want this. i don't need this. i don't feel this.

It was not unusual for her to be wandering outside of the hollow. This time she was checking the borders hoping for some sign of Trisden or Hocus. She realized they were older, and she didn't mind them wandering. They had both been gone some days, and she was starting to worry they had a)ran away or b) were in horrible trouble. Unfortunately she hadn't been able to track down their current where abouts. She was feeling the ever pushing pressure to make everything okay. What was okay? Her pack was growing, and not starving? The only real positive. In her mind there was too much negative and it had to cancel out the good. Borden was still lurking around like a dead man, and now two of her children were unaccounted for. To top it off she was aware breeding season would be coming up, and all she wanted to do was hide herself in a hole till spring arrived. Long legs stretching out, and her ears perked she was having a relatively slow day when the scent of a lone female teased her nostrils. A little wary, her posture became stiff and she crept through the forest hoping to figure why someone was so close to her home.

[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver smelled the sent whiffing towards her, but where? She quickly finished eating and hide into the brush. "Why am I just smelling her now?" she thought. Then she noticed that she left the carcass plainly where it could be found. Silver panicked and jumped out of the bush to retrieve the carcass. The smell was closer now and it smelled of pack. She was frozen, and watched as the wolf approached her.
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

She did not see anyone at first, and she became more alarmed by the second. Her hackles slowly creeping up her eyes swept over the forest certain someone had to be there. A blur of silver caught her attention ahead of her path. The wolf did not do anything she reamined like a deer in the headlights frozen in fear. A calm breath Jaysyek padded closer, her posture held high but her pale fur smooth against her back. She wasn't sure why the lady looked like she'd committed a crime, but she was certain to find out.

"Hello there, I'm Jaysyek keeper of this forest. There's no reason to be scared..." She offered keeping her tone level at a pitch lacking warmth nor coldness. Mismatched eyes studied the other she noticed the remains of a hare, and wondered if she felt guilty for the meal or if it was something else.

Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Sorry it so short again~

Silver heard the voice of the whitish wolf and relaxed. Sniffing she realized that she was of a pack. More than likely Grizzley Hollow pack. Silver crouched trying to show submission, but was failing badly. Then she asked queitly,<b>" I'm sorry if I am trespassing,"</b> she said pleading then added,<b>"Who are you?"</b> Silver sat up and watched for the other wolves reaction.
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2012, 11:35 PM by SilverWintercoat.)
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

She did not press forward, unsure if her closeness would make the wolf snap or run away. She rather not test and see. Her ears gently folded back, but she made no other movement as the wolf crouched, and quickly sat back up. "You're not trespassing, close but not quite." The second question her pale brow raised. She had spoken her name, but it seemed to be useless information. Keeping her emotions in check she took a sudden step closer. "I'm Jayse, Leader of Grizzly Hollow. Now I mean no harm, but you are very close to my home so shouldn't I be asking who are you?" Eyes narrowed just barely, her nostrils twitching to be sure she did not belonged to Swift River. Once more she didn't catch a hint of any other wolf. Her jaws flexing, her white tail drifted behind her in a slow flick waiting for answer or excuse.

(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2012, 05:42 PM by Jaysyek.)
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
This is after she meets Rhysis~

Silver had heard the question, but was still recovering from her scare. <b>"My name is Silver, lone wolf," then she saw Jaysyek's jaw tighten and she added quickly, "I didn't mean to anger you in anyway."</b> Silver then said excitedly, <b>"Your leader of a pack do you think I could-,"</b>she cut herself of and growled at herself for her stupidity. "Never ask that!" Silver yelled in her mind. She looked at the she-wolf and turned her head so she didn't have to look directly at the wolf,<b>"How close am I?"</b> she asked. Silver knew exactly how far away she was from the Grizzly Hollow pack territory, but she wanted to seem innocent.
(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2012, 02:04 PM by SilverWintercoat.)
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

What was with all the quivering loners? She'd never met such frightened wolves before. Didn't anyone have any gumption, or self respect. If she was a startling sight, a beast even maybe it would count for it. The leadess didn't think she was. She had a bad side, it hadn't been revealed yet. Expression remained an empty picture, mismatched eyes merely studying the girl before her as she went through an array of both words, and motions. Peculiar was the first word that came to mind. Her brow raised, uncertain what she was going to ask or where she was going with her question. Leveling her head, her posture was rigid, but she relaxed her facade.

"I'm not angry, not yet. You're too close for my liking if you're not looking to join," she stated no heat to her words just a calm, flat tone. "So miss Silver is their a reason you're so close?" She had an inkling maybe she was going to ask to join, but had changed her mind for one rason or another.

Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver listened intently as the she wolf talked and relaxed as she talked. Then, she heard the phrase,<i>"If your not looking to join,"</i>and her ears poped up. After meeting Rhysis and seeing what she could turn into with time, she didn't want to be alone."But what if she doesn't like me?" she thought.<b>"I was drawn to the smell,"</b>Silver stated. It was true, and she looked at the wolf hoping for a good respons. Then, at of no where Silver asked,<b>"What is it like in your pack?"</b> Silver was totally relaxed now letting her crumpled fur lie flat across her back. Was this a mistake or a way in?
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
    < i don't want this. i don't need this. i don't feel this.

Her words seemed to finally set it, and she noticed the tension release from the gray female. Her own body was kept stiff, ready to spring at any second, ready for what could be an unexpected ploy. The pack of wovles had lured her so close. She must be alone, or had been for some time. Was she craving company like most wolves did? Or was she merely curious? Silver's own scent told her she was likely the same age Jayse herself had been when arriving in Relic Lore. It had only been a year ago, but that seemed such a long tiem ago with everything that had passed. She was not quite that wolf any more.

Out of the blue a question came, and her pale face grew thoughtful. "My pack is a family unit, tied together by are triumphs, and are tragedies." It seemed to sum up what she believed was Grizzly Hollow in short description. It didn't matter Elettra was snapping at Borden, or Borden was broken. Everyone was tolerating each other, the broken gaps in hopeful mend. She wasn't sure what the girl wanted to hear, and wasn't keen on sharing everything. It would take time, and this wolf was a stranger after all.

"Is there something paticular you want to know?" She asked, flexing the muscles in her shoulders.

(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2012, 06:54 PM by Jaysyek.)