Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
@Triell - tried tagging below but it didn't like that :c
doesn't matter if it's not okay
reiko tainn
doesnt matter if it's not our day

Eventually the boy moved forward towards the Draw. Anxious and nervous to come across his family again but he could only hope that they would be pleased to see him return. That they wouldn't bombard him with questions and only seek to catch him up on what had happened in his absence. After speaking with Leotie and Kerberos, Reiko was eager to fill in the missing blanks of his memory. Determined to make the blurry memories more clear and less distorted; his family and the Draw were his best bet.

Joining wasn't at the forefront of his mind, not yet, as he was positive he wanted to check out more of the Lore first. After taking his mother homeward he had found just how enjoyable seeing the world was and the curious Tainn was not about to let the opportunity rush through his paws like dry sand. So he called eagerly for whoever might show. @Treyah or his father, whoever was in the area and might look to greet him.

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2018, 11:10 PM by Reiko.)
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Coming to meet Reiko was someone unknown - a new figure to the pack that certainly stood out by his character. Garmir, always on standby and patrolling, had been near enough to be first responder to the call. As the scarred, rough looking male approached the young Tainn, he moved with confidence - his overall posture relaxed even if he was ready to change that at instance. His body language was minimal - so much so that he gave no clear signals of his intentions, his tail neither rising or curling up or down, but remaining useless and limp. His ears stood erect, pointed at the newcomer, but his expression told nothing but the fact he was observing and watching the young wolf seeking audience with Charred Ash Draw.

As Garmir approached, he came uncomfortably close, first appearing as if he had no intention to stop at all but bump straight into the young man. He halted mere inches from the other, his poison green eyes piercing into the younger wolf as he measured him, staring at him for a long time. Normally greethings would have been exchanged at this point, but the earthen male made no such things. He simply stared and waited, effectively blocking Reiko's path further...

-----

Guardian demostration 1/3

(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2018, 09:41 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
@Reiko Treyah is aiming to tackle him
i wear my heart for all to see
Treyah Tainn

The tawny leader stirred, almost certain the call had been part of some fleeting dream, but her ears caught the end of it, deeper than she had remembered and yet... what if? But it couldn't be, not after all this time. Not after a whole year. She had searched and searched and still searched now though surely her brother was dead.

Pushing her gloomy thoughts aside she rose, brother or not she was still being called and so she made her way towards the call, eyes trained on the ground before her feet. Her nose quickly told her she wasn't the first to get there, a quick glance showing Garmir's form blocking the stranger from drawing any closer, she had every intention of greeting the subordinate with a brush of her flank along his until her eyes fell on the face of the one who'd called. She froze then, her tail arching over her back, heart breaking and reforming a hundred times over in the space of seconds as she battled with all the emotions she thought she had put to bed, the worry and anger, her sadness, and at the back her mind Suka's venomous words, probably didn't want to be found either.

Her teeth pulled back over her teeth in a silent snarl, she had been through so fucking much and where had he been? Why was he here now? "You let me think you'd died." The words were thown accusingly, her face softening and tail taking up a tentative wave as she charged towards her brother. She had gained a lot of weight since they were pups and she had every intention of at least making him eat snow for all that he had put her through.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
In his young time in the Draw, he wasn't familiar with the face that drew ever closer to where the yellow-eyed Tainn stood. It was neither his father nor sister, a figure unknown, and yet the boy didn't move. Instead he allowed the strange male to get uncomfortable close and Reiko allowed his tail to move behind him, rising slightly upward as he looked from side to side not knowing what he was meant to do here. Was he in the wrong place?

One could only imagine the look on his face as he turned to see his sister off to the side of the creepy fellow, her tail up and a snarl ripping towards his ears. A clever yet subtle oh shit brushing passed his lips as he pushed his legs into the snow to try and keep himself grounded, yet she had managed to charge right into him and bowl him over. Dramatic as she was, she had assumed that he had died - surely his sister knew better?

Muzzle connected to the ground as they fell backwards, succeeding in getting some rather dirty snow melting in his mouth as he spat it out and tried to upright himself. Don't be such a drama queen, he tried to laugh but it was more or less to mask how scared he was of being on her bad side, I took mom back home. Her home. Perhaps he should have told them that was what he was doing? It had been a bit urgent at the time but it would have been better if they had not thought him dead.
you can't blame gravity for falling in love
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

The young man had some spine at least. While Garmir gave no indication of his thoughts, he silently approved Reiko's decision to stand his ground. His muzzle came forth and he inhaled his scent, immidietly finding familiarity in it, even if he did not recognize this particular brand. The young boy was one of them Tainns. He felt Treyah brush against his flank, one of the male's ears turning towards her, even if he kept his eyes on Reiko.

He stood and watched as the Alpha female tackled her brother, Garmir even twitching eye or changing his expression in any way while he stood there. Treyah seemed bit angry, which was certainly first time he ever saw her like that. As the two siblings exhanged words - Garmir moved aside, deciding to give them space they required to proceed with their re-union - still guarding the young man, but no longer viewing him as a potential threat.

Instead, his gaze now move further away into distance, instead looking into the landscape that surrounded them while his ears still remained at the two, listening intently. Should he be needed Treyah surely would call him. Garmir himself was in no hurry to introduce himself, instead choosing to stand as sentry and be on standby for his leader.

-----

Guardian demostration 2/3@Treyah

(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 12:48 AM by Garmir.)

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
i wear my heart for all to see
Treyah Tainn

Treyah managed a surprised snort when he mentioned their mother. "I thought I smelled you both under that tree, then I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. Why didn't you bring her back here? To dad and the kids? Do you have any idea what I've been through?!" She grumbled a growl and aimed a playful nip towards his chest. "I'm the leader now, Suka's gone, Mum's gone, Lacey's gone, Mae's sick." Somewhere deep down she already knew the answer to the question on the tip of her tongue but she had to hear it from his own lips anyway. "So are you staying? I could really use your help, and it's not like there's any shortage of wolves to be scouting for if being tied here is your biggest worry." Somehow she managed to look hopeful and hurt all at the same time.

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
It was what she asked of me, he proceeds to explain to his sister in the unlikely event that she might just listen to him and concede. Their mother had fallen into mental descent and it seemed only fair that she wanted to recooperate elsewhere. Right paw lifted to try and avoid her nip but it seemed she only grabbed mostly hairs to which wasn't that big a deal. He had plenty more.

Of course, as she listed off the woes of the Draw he couldn't help but feel a little guilty for leaving. Even if it was good reason, Treyah had seemed to manage on her own though she should not have had to. Reiko understood that. Treyah had a way of melting him down but he remained emotionally vigilante, trying to keep himself from falling prey to the woes of his womanly sister.

I'm staying but not here. Not right now. Though, he would always be here for her. I'm always here to help, though. You know that. He didn't plan on going to the corners of the wildwood and camping as far away from the Draw as he could so he would still be close enough to heed her call should she need him.
you can't blame gravity for falling in love
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Short post.

Garmir listened the ongoing conversation but did not delve into the matter between the two siblings. The earthen male simply stood on guard and remained close enough to be available for Treyah if she needed him or wished to introduce him and Reiko to one another. If anything, he took note of how the two talked to one another, bringing Garmir to conclusion that this male was propably Treyah's brother. They did have quite similar scent.

He took a glance over at the young man and noted their colors were quite similar too. Just how many Tainns were out there in the Relic lore? Garmir had never really asked Treyah much of her family. Perhaps he should so that he might not mistake returning sibling or relative for invader.

-----

Guardian demostration 3/3

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

Of course he wasn't staying, and very visibly a wall came down between them. He was just like the rest of them, she shouldn't have expected anything less. Selfish. Treyah's jaw clenched and she was unable to hide the hurt in her expression. She understood the desire to be free of it all, but this was meant to be their legacy, and here he was, leaving her to bare it on her own. Again. "Don't bother." She answered shortly. "You shouldn't have bothered coming at all." Somehow, it was better not knowing than dealing with this again. It had hurt enough coming from Suka, but from her own litter mate? It had lit a fire in her chest. She was done with the lot of them.

The fur came to stand along her spine, a lip drawing back in warning. "Go on then! Leave! Just like the rest of them! And this time don't come back." If he didn't get moving soon she wouldn't hesitate to turn on him, because she couldn't bare to see his face anymore. If her family only intended to walk all over her they would be met with teeth. This pack deserved better. She deserved better.

Treyah Tainn