Bing, Google

I don't want to be alone — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
we built this house on memories
Treyah Tainn

A grateful look was thrown to Draven as he reappeared with a mouth full of plants that she didn't even realise he posessed. She would have to work overtime to help him replenish what was about to be used, but it was a task she would undertake willingly. They couldn't leave Mae like this. His question was met with a sad smile from the leader, a silent sigh and a tip of her head. She was used to people leaving, but at least this time she was getting some closure.

After her encounter with Suka, she wouldn't try to hold anyone to the Draw that didn't want to be there, and she could only be grateful that this time she had been given a chance to come to terms with Maera's departure, rather than waking up to find the other woman gone completely. "When I found her with Tennebrae she was at the lagoon. I can't imagine she was silly enough to get sprayed by a skunk again but it might be worth checking out just in case she went back that way?" It wasn't much to go off, and it wasn't as if the Tainn hadn't already scoured the area for signs after the girls second dissapearance but anything was possible.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Namara who has 184 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Maera Slayer

Mae offered Treyah a grateful smile and a nod. The exhaustion from the fight was starting to settle in, and she found herself fighting back a yawn. “I’ll check there once my injuries have started to heal a bit… I’ll probably just keep heading south after that and look for clues.” She informed the Tainn, hoping that the information would be enough if Treyah ever felt the need to find her for any reason at all. The Slayer woman still felt some measure of denial about the situation. “I’m sorry it had to turn out like this, Treyah…” She said again with her ears pressing against her skull.

In fact, she felt she should warn the woman. “You should probably find Kerb after this… I did quite the number on him too… he’ll probably need some medical assistance.” In fact, seeing as she was no longer a packmate and Kerb was still their alpha male, they probably shouldn’t be treating her at all… not with what little herbs there were right now because of the winter… they should have probably been using all of their resources on him.

[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

She tucked away Maera's information on which way she would go with a nod and a smile, "I really hope you find her," After all the hours and days they had been searching she had hoped the girl would stick around but maybe her grand adventure had planted an itch in her paws that couldn't be shaken so easily. She shook her head at Mae's apology, "Wasn't your fault." She wasn't sure if there was any blame to lay anywhere. The Draw had been a tinder box for far too long and she hadn't been aware enough to smooth things over before they reached this point. When it came to Kerb though, Treyah wasn't so concerned. "I'm sure he knows enough to patch himself up, but maybe I'll go check on him..." She watched as Draven continued to treat the other woman before heaving a heavy sigh. "I'll miss you Mae, take care." And with a final strained and sorry smile she headed back to the Draw.

Treyah Tainn

-thread fade-
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]