(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Google, Bing

ride on — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Chamomile

He bounded through the snow like a child. Even his tail whipped wildly behind him, his sides heaving as he panted from all the burned energy. The young male had no idea where he was heading but oh boy was this all so exciting! He let the new scents flood his nose and make him dizzy with excitement.

Lively green eyes took in the area as he finally slowed his pace. His head turned over his shoulder to get a better look but his skin heated up seeing the trail he had left in his wake. Whoops. Hopefully, he hadn't caused too much a scene. Granted the boy had been moving at such a quick pace it wasn't like he had time to figure out if he had crashed into someone's home or if there was another soul around.

At the very least he could find peace in that the place looked rather secluded. All except for his dark form.
[Image: otbsig2_by_euphoriclies-d9q13rs.png]
currently seeking teaching or advising threads
interested in your wolf learning? pm me!
Played by Arla who has 88 posts.

He’d gone a lot further south than he had intended to. At first he had been searching for food—something tasty to bring back to the Edge caches—but then a familiar scent had captured his attention. It had been weeks since he’d last encountered his siblings and he was desperate to find them, even if it meant stretching his legs a little farther than he was supposed to. As long as he returned with something hanging from his jowls Seven figured it’d be okay. He was still working hard on proving his worth to his cousin, as he didn’t want his packmates to think he was getting special treatment just because they were related.

A flash of dark fur caught his attention, causing his stomach to lurch into the back of his throat as he stumbled forward. Niccy? He took a hesitant step forward, his muddy gaze narrowing as he located the figure in the distance. No—it wasn’t his brother. The eyes were all wrong. These ones were a brilliant, leafy green, not the Selwyn yellow he envied so much. Dammit. He frowned, his tail flicking out in frustration behind him. But… but maybe they had some information… the stranger didn’t look terribly unfriendly… maybe they’d be up for a quick conversation.

Hey!

Inactive II. Subordinate
Chamomile
His head quickly snapped in the direction of the voice. Oh! Someone was here! Chamomile's tail picked up the pace again with a friendly eagerness to it. "Hey! Hey!" He called out as his smaller form crashed through the snow to close the distance between them. "What are ya doing?" The green-eyed male asked in the same fashion one might if this was a long time friend. The stranger had looked so friendly after all and called out first. That was a good sign, right?

Chamomile noted the other scents that seemed to linger in the other's fur. Surely that meant there were more friends to be had in this area then. A pack would have been the proper thinking instead of friends but Cam was rather far from proper. In case no one could tell from his movements and overall energy.

bear with me as i get a grasp for him~
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2018, 12:59 AM by Chamomile.)

Hey! Hey! He blinked, confused by the stranger’s boldness. But, then again, Seven had greeted him with a similar attitude. The peppered yearling took a step back, his brows pinched tight as he watched the small ebony wolf bound toward him in order to close the distance between them. What are ya doing? He hadn’t expected this kind of response, nor was he prepared for it. But it was too late to turn back—he’d been the one to call out first, after all. Uh, he started lamely, his tongue clucking against the roof of his mouth as he struggled to find a suitable answer for the wolf standing before him, not really sure yet, actually. A low laugh accompanied his words, his expression turning sheepish. Kinda lookin’ for food, kinda lookin’ for somebody. He shrugged. What are you doin’?

Inactive II. Subordinate
Chamomile
He smiled wide, familiar with the answer as he had given it to others before. Chamomile rarely actually did know what he was doing. Just like his movements all of his plans tended to be rather fluid. Maybe this guy was like that too! It would be rather nice to have a friend (despite just meeting) who worked in the same way he did.

"Who are you looking for?" The small male was quick to ask with heavy curiosity. There was a rather slim chance that they would know the same someone but that wouldn't stop him from lending a paw. "Me? Well, I'm just being me! Kind of running around, getting a feel for the place and all that." He explained with that smile still plastered on his face. What a goober Chamomile was. It wasn't his fault he was starving for some company.

He wasn’t really sure if he should trust the stranger, for he wasn’t familiar with the world of feral wolves, but this one appeared harmless. Maybe a little overexcited but certainly not threatening. But, then again, he could be threatening and all of this was some clever ruse to get Seven to trust him. And, unfortunately, Seven was dumb enough to fall for it, even if he was a little wary. My brother ’n sister, he answered honestly, his ears sweeping against the back of his skull as he observed his dark companion. Kind of running around… He blinked, confused. Did this wolf not have a plan? How strange. You new ‘round here? He asked, his curiosity getting the better of him as he kept his gaze level. If he was in fact new then it was likely that he had not encountered Seven’s siblings. He was slowly learning that the Lore was bigger than he had expected. Which meant his brother and sister could be anywhere. 

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive II. Subordinate
Chamomile
His lips formed a small O at the answer he was given. Chamomile was not exactly skilled in the world of finding others and well, finding two whole wolves sounded like a lot of work. "Best of luck to you on that." He said as his tail gave a few wags, flinging about loose snow. The small wolf wasn't about to go offering help when it wasn't something he could actually help with. That would be rather dumb even if the gesture might be kind.

"Oh, yeah!" Cam's voice was still rather upbeat despite the question. It wasn't always fun being the new kid but someone had to do it. "How obvious was it?" He asked with a bit of sly grin. Had all the tracks in the snow given it away that he was zigging about aimlessly? There was so much to do, smell, and see in a new place! Chamomile simply couldn't stop himself when his nose got to sniffing.

"What about you? From around here?" A mostly brown brow raised quickly after his question.

What was he expecting—the stranger to announce that he had encountered a brother and sister looking for the oddball brother? Seven wasn’t that lucky, even if his name implied it. He shrugged in response. Thanks? He just hoped his siblings would turn up soon. They were adapted to the winter, so he was not worried about the weather being a factor in their prolonged absence. It was the ferals he was worried about. He didn’t trust any of ‘em, no matter how nice or friendly they appeared.

Pretty obvious, he hummed in amusement, his features softening at the change of topic. He didn’t want to pester the stranger with a bunch of questions about his siblings. He’d already done that enough when he had first arrived in the Lore. Yeah, he answered with a sharp nod before motioning to somewhere in the north, only recently though. I belong to a pack called Shallows Edge. He didn’t want to share too much information with the stranger. Because he was still that, a stranger.

Inactive II. Subordinate
Chamomile
The male let out a gentle chuckle at the peppered stranger's answer. Perhaps it was better to be an obvious wolf rather than it was a shady one. Not that he had run into many shady wolves in his lonesome travels.

His interest was spiked again at the mention of a pack. Although the name stuck out like a sore thumb. Shallows Edge. It would be hard to forget such a sharp sounding name especially when it was tied to the memory of a friendly face with an interesting appearance. Chamomile had almost thought that the boy was covered in snow like himself but it seemed like the silver was actually fur. How unique!

"Oh! I almost forget." He hummed, rocking on his heels slightly before carrying on with his train of thought. "I'm Chamomile." The male introduced himself with a sharp nod of his head. "And you may beee?" He carried out the E sound as if that might better convince his company to share.