(See All?) Announcements
584 Users Online
Google, Bing

as we surface together — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

The last day or so had been rather plentiful and uplifting. Anastasia felt a million times more comfortable wandering around the territories closest to home without worrying about her paws wandering. Driftwood and its members made her feel quite happy and unexpectedly, the arrival of Caelean thanks to wandering southwest had made her feel quite needed. It was as though she was going back to her youthful days of looking after Lachesis when he had been going through his rather awkward phase.

Just to the northwest of the Surge, she found the very tip of Serpent's Pass which she had been told had a name like windy fjord but it was a much prettier sounding name. One that upon hearing it she knew she needed to go see it for herself. Of course, the visit was much more than she could have imagined for just as she reached a shallow end of the water's trail she could hear the wind whistle through the steep hills surrounding the fjord. Windsong, she internally corrects herself as her eyes close to listen more intently to the beautiful melody.

Played by WildOne who has 15 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Casanova Castillo
The ruddy male wondered about freely, tied to no one and nothing. His paws stung with freedom, aka the pain of traveling so far. His fur was dirtier than normal with a rouge like appearance. His weight had dropped some and his stomach rumbled most of the time. The young wolf could not think of a comparable pain to that in the pit of his stomach. Sure his muscles had been shaped with time and practice, his parents were guardians after all. Not to mention the mischievous boy had been fond a good brawl. This was new though, Cas had been blessed with a life of ease and simplicity despite his everyday training in his parent's role. He was well fed, knew not of hardship, and spoiled rotten. Taking a moment to roll his shoulders, the man surveyed the area around himself. A melody caught his attention and drew him in with curiosity.

A beautiful melody rang out around them, as if the wind was singing for them alone. Cas's honey eyes looked over the stranger, appreciating her shapely build before approaching. "Amazing, isn't it?" He cooed in his deep voice, his stance friendly and allowing a comfortable distance between the two. "I'm Casanova, may I have your name pretty lady?" Age did not matter to him much, and the woman before him had aged well as far as he could tell.
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Mild surprise gave to light upon her face as she turned to see a red male approach. It wasn't Reid, as he was the only red wolf she knew of, but she was still happy for company even if he was but a stranger. Especially when he doled out so kind compliments and while she was heavy in the romantic field, she wasn't a woman easily swooned. It is yes, she replies easily and certainly does not mind the added pressures of having a confident young man beside her while she listened to the winds of the fjord. Nice to meet you, Casanova. I'm Anastasia, she replies, hesitant to nickname herself as Ana even though he was younger than her. Usually Ana was her go to for younger folks but she lists the whole, for she was much older than him and her birth name was something she found respect in and he should, too.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Casanova Castillo
(Canadian eh not ehh)

The woman seemed friendly enough at first impression, and the man offered a charming smiling her direction. He nodded briefly, "I've never heard nothing like it before. What about you, eh?" Casanova stated to the pale furred creature. His honey eyes latched to her oceanic orbs, their mesmerizing allure captivating the Castillo. His tail wagged slowly behind him.

"Anastasia" he repeated, allowing the unusual name roll off his tongue. He found a likening to it, the name both pretty and unique, Your name is nearly as beautiful as this odd melody." He half teased, half complimented the woman with a wink. She was rather gorgeous after all with a fitting name and the male found himself comfortable in her presence. Seeing no harm in it, he drew closer to the woman, but not dangerously so.

The smell of a kill caught the man off guard and he smirked, Care for a meal ma'lady?" He asked casually, willing to lead the way if she did not. The loner was no savage and would gladly share the meal with a pretty lady such as @Anastasia. The man glanced in the direction of the attractive aroma, his mouth watering, but could not see the carcass from their location.
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

There was no reason not to extend a warm sense of friendliness back to the red stranger. Never in the Lore had she ever been given a reason to be distrusting of those that she didn't know. He seemed harmless, if not bold and confident in his own skin; that was nothing to be worried about in her eyes. Can't say that I have, and she had heard many things but this was something far more unique than she could ever imagine. There were plenty of beautiful sounds that she had come across but when nature had a way of providing its own song based on its topography, it was rather amazing.

Eye contact if only briefly as he reiterated her name back to her and complimented her and compared it to this odd melody that seemed to become the soundtrack of their first meet. Thank you, as she wasn't quite sure what else she could say without becoming flustered by his flirtatious and charming personality. The wink did not go unnoticed but she tried to brush it off, desperate to keep herself afloat and not fall prey to the weakness of charm. Even his push forward was met with a kind smile for she was comfortable with folks being close to her all the time and it was alright for him to want to be near. It was how anyone went from acquaintances to friends, right? They had to know where they were most comfortable.

However, just like her company she had begun to smell the soft waft of fresh blood wind through their odd melody. I suppose so, she chuckled for she hadn't been planning on having a meal anytime soon but when the opportunity presents itself you don't really say no, now do you? Taking one inhale she moved when he did, looking and smelling for the carcass that must be quite near.

Casanova Castillo
Two stepped in tune, the large man smiling over to his company, "Suppose so, eh?" He questioned if the woman was simply not all that hungry. It didn't matter much to the red man either way. He was sure both would get their share of the carcass. The woman seemed to be a kind soul, "So, have you been around here long?" The man asked, thinking back to his recent encounter. His current mission was to find a young female for a pack father north. Perhaps this woman would have seen the child.

As the path wound about the leftovers of a deer came into view. The man's pace quickened with eagerness, his mouth watering at the sight. His belly rumbled at the familiar smell of a meal. Once reaching their prize the man politely stopped, glancing at the woman, "Ladies first" He cooed playfully. He would not dare to step before the lady, in hopes of winning her favor. She was rather beautiful for goodness sakes, so why upset her?

(Blah, I've been doing a lot of crappy posts lately, sorry!)
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
All good!! I don't judge!

The dove chuckled, not wanting to give the allusion that she was disinterested because she would always be done to feast, though she was more or less interested in taking it back to the pack. I'm not all that hungry, she expresses with honesty, though, taking it back to my pack is more appealing. It was unclear as to whether or not he would be alright with sharing it in that fashion because she could use the extra amount of recognition by filling the caches. Better to do that then eat when she wasn't hungry or simply leave it there to waste.

In a way, yes. I spent a few years here, in several different packs, then I got separated from my friend in the dead of winter. Took me a year to turn myself around and return, then I disappeared again and came back a few months ago. This time, she didn't plan on leaving and she was going to force herself to stay and make it. Lachesis didn't deserve to be deserted, Anastasia wanted to show him that she was still that same friend of his. That she was loyal and trustworthy, kind and sweet - that she had his back, regardless of their relationship title.

Side by side they traveled, eventually eyeing the meal and it was hard to suppress the watering in her mouth. Even if she was feeling a little hungry, Anastasia had it set that she was going to take a leg back at least. So when he offered her to go first she smiles, timid but gracious, and moves a few steps forward. Thank you, that's very kind. Anastasia hadn't met anyone in the wildwood that wasn't kind or anything less than half-nice, but it was always a genuine surprise to know how kind someone could be to a stranger. So she moves carefully and latches her teeth around one of the deer's hind legs and puts a paw down on its thigh before attempting to rip it off. She was a dainty creature by nature but there was no pretty way to tear a limb from a carcass.

Casanova Castillo
(<3)

The man nodded when she said that she wasn't very hungry. Very well, such was no harm to anyone and bringing it back home was understandable. "If I may, if you'd like, I could help you carry some back to them?"He offered with a causal tone, the words flowing off his tongue in deep baritones effortlessly.

Casanova was met with a lengthier response than expected, but he cared little. The man enjoyed listening to another's wolf's voice for a change. Being a loner was lonely after all, "Eh, I'm fairly new." He stated with his ever so charming smile. "If I may ask, why did you ever leave?" He asked with genuine curiosity, the first time sounded like an accident but the second he wasn't so sure.

Cas waited until she had ripped the leg off to approach and quickly scarf down a few bites. He only ate enough to calm his grumbly bwlly, not wanting to hog it all. The woman needed more than a leg to bring home, he figured. Once satisfied he stepped back, smiling at her. "Now, about taking this to your pack?" He asked with a wink. His tail swayed side from side.
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

At his proposition, she had to wonder if only for a few seconds. Anastasia was a wildly trusting individual that believed the best in all so it was rather easy to say oh yes, of course, that'd be very nice; however, there was also a certain voice that told her that bringing a stranger to the borders of your home ( or passed it, since the caches were inside ) was risky business. He seemed harmless, if not boldly confident in his verbs, but she had a duty to protect the pack, too. At best, she could travel with him to the Surge and call for someone to greet them at the borders so that they could assist. Sure, if that's something you don't mind doing. He had offered and yet, she felt inclined to give him an option out if he didn't want to be so generous.

The question he asked now, was one that while charming was something that she had battled with and had battled with upon her return now but had made sure to settle her concerns. I left the second time because things had changed. My best friend had, uh, found himself a love interest and that hit close to home. I hadn't really realized my feelings until I we got separated in the mountains. So, in fear I ran. Anastasia had run away from her issues rather than face them head-on, hadn't even attempted to work it all out and here she saw now making up for that. She was lucky Lachesis had taken her back at all, though he certainly was not the same timid boy.

The prey that had eventually given her its leg, lay limp and she watched if only for a moment as Casanova moved forward to take his pieces. The art of feasting was always pleasurable and she was sure to lick the blood on her muzzle tenderly, enjoying the sweet and salty taste that it offered to her even if she wasn't willing to chow down. It is almost a days travel southeast, she instructs and motions with her muzzle which direction they would need to go, so we shouldn't carry too much but also not too little. That was why she had focused on just taking a leg but perhaps he could carry another leg so that there was a little more to go on.