Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

@Oksana around midday, cloudy with snowfall

The pointed woman moved though the tall pines, their dark needles trunks seemed eerie and creepy to the young woman. Orange eyes would look around the snow-covered ground under her feet fresh from the sky as the snowfall had returned during last nights long hours. It had been snowing for hours, not too bad but enough for the white wold to be purely white a new. She sighs and stops for a moment, eyes closing as she took in the snow hidden scents of the forest, but found little of interest. She moved on, dark paws threading through the snow and burning eyes watching every tree with a guarded glance. She felt like she was binge followed by them, and huffed at herself. What a ridicules thought. Trees did not follow anyone, they just stood there like dumb plants. She snarls at the nearest and let out a bark before moving on again a smile on her lips. she was on a mission and she had no time for silly fears which did not suite an adult. She was no pup anymore, and she wondered if her mother would be proud of the wolf she become. Angharad had always been almost strong in her way of being and acting. She been a fine woman, and proud woman.

She set into a light run, the thoughts of her mother had lightened her mood she missed the woman but was happy she had moved on to find a life of her own. Who knew maybe Moriarty was still with her? Giggles left her mouth as the though flourished in her mind. Every one ells would be happy where they were she why shouldn't she be? She finds Cheedo and ensures she was safe and happy and then she keeps on working on her own happiness, though she was still not quite sure what it was just yet. Perhaps she would figure it out once she started meeting more wolves, she been on her own for so long now.  

As she passed the treeline and entered the meadow she stooped and sat down shaking a bit of snow from her fur. The pines stood around her dark but with white snow on their many branches. Oddly enough it did not seem too creepy anymore, the open space and blanket covered trees seemed quiet here. And the open space of the meadow was nice so she stood up after catching her breath and moved in closer to the center before sitting down to look around. Wondering if she would be able to find game trails nearby, prey was always a great thing.

Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Since moving to the surge Oksana had stayed either within the territory or in the general area around it. As she sat at the border that morning looking out she decided it was time she ventured a little further. She was bigger now, almost a yearling and it was time she started finding out more about the world around her. Besides now that they had moved there were lots of new places to see and explore. So she set out across the land to see what she could see and part of her in some level hoped that maybe she would run into her mum.

She didn't get her hopes up though because she didn't want to eventually have to face the disappointment. Just like she'd stopped hoping her father would ever come visit her like he'd said, she was tired of being disappointed day in and day out. She had come to the conclusion that she needed to just start her own life without them. As much as she would live to see something happen after her conversation with Ana she chose to keep those hopes small too. Too much disappointment.

So it was with her tail and her head high that she made her way past turtleback lake and on to the the lands beyond where she'd never been. It had started to snow sometime after she'd left the surge and though it sometimes made life difficult and could only be there when it wasn't cold she found that she rather liked it. Especially in those moments when she came across a meadow or clearing that remained untouched by any others paws. That was what she found as she neared the ridge a meadow that was untouched excepted for one line set of tracks. As she moved more toward the center of it she saw a wolf sitting there. Slowly and cautiously she approached and soon enough realized that she thought she knew this wolf. Ody? she said into the chilled air around them

(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2018, 04:35 PM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

Ody's head turned by the sound of her name from young females lips. The black girl was one she knew and eyes widened as the realization settled. "Sana?" she questioned standing and walking forth towards the dark girl. Was this really the little black pup she seen? Sure it had to be! Boy she grown, she was so tall now compared to then! And her eyes were a pretty orange, though they might have been that then too she honestly couldn't remember. A wide smile spread across her lips as she moved closer to the girl aiming to place a light bump with her nose on the muzzle of the other girl. "You okay?" she asked looking the girl over, her changed scent strong in Ody's nose "You smell differently, what happened to your pack?" she asked slightly concerned for what had happened to her young friend.

Freind, she met the girl once. But it had been a good encounter and Ody had really liked talking with the then small black pup. It was hard to understand that she grown this much! After all, she looked almost to be fully grown. Ody wondered how long she been gone, and how her cute little puppy friend could have changed this much over the time. It was unfair, she looked so much cuter then. Though Ody kinda also liked seeing the change in the girl. It was good to see she looked healthy, and well feed. But @Oksana was really no more that much a puppy, and she was excited for her. "It's good to see you again Sana" she spoke with a smile on her dark lips.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

It had been a long time since she'd last seen Ody but she wouldn't forget her. She had such a different coat than any of the wolves she'd ever met and the woman had been so kind to her. When the gray female questioned if it was her she nodded, It's me. She couldn't believe she was running into her friend after so much time, she'd been much smaller and had a different view of things but she felt she was still the same Sana that Ody had met by the lake all that time ago. She returned the woman's bump on the muzzle with a lick to her chin. I'm okay, she said when asked how she was, My alpha decided to move the pack to a different place. Too many bad things happened in the Kingswood for him to want to stay, she explained. Oksana had always understood why Lachesis had moved the pack and she'd been alright with it but she hadn't been alright leaving her mum behind. No one had consulted her, just told her what she had to do.

Her tail wagged and smile crossed her dark features, It's good to see you to Ody, she affirmed. Then her head canted to the side, Are you okay? Where all did you go while you were away? She'd missed her friend though she'd only met the woman once before Oksana still considered them friends. After all she'd made Ody a promise that she fully intended to keep once summer had come. She hoped Lavender was still up for the challenge. Now that they were closer to Turtleback it would be much easier to prepare. I haven't swam to the islands yet but I am this summer, She announced.

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

Ody just nodded her head thoughtfully when Sana explained why she was smelling differently. "I know that feeling, sometimes you just need to move on and leave what is getting too dark and painful behind" she knew the feeling of wanting to leave the pain behind, she lived in the shadow of her grandfathers monstrous deed most of her young life and had recently revisited it for a few hours. Mainly to visit her grandmother, as that man could rot. But also her father was something she wanted to leave behind, not as in forgetting him but as in living her life and finding what she wanted to do with it. But curiosity still peered in her mind over Sana's words, a new home. "You like? Your new home" she asked wondering what the girl thought of it.

Ody giggled her tail wagged behind her in happiness for seeing @Oksana again. And the girl seemed happy to see her to which was a good thing, Ody would been really hurt if she hadn't. After all, when she thought of it Sana might be her first friend here, her only actual friend if you did not count her family. One friend, that was kinda a sad though. guess that is what happens when you live most of your life as a lone wolf focusing only on surviving.

Orange eyes met the young girls as Sana asked where she been and if she was okay. "I'm fine, a bit hungry but winter is hard on everyone." she said laughing lightly. "And I been traveling, went to visit my birthplace and pay my respects to my grandmother." she said sitting down in front of the girl. Ody's smile widened as Sana spoke of their promise. "Maybe I should make the treck back here come summer and camp out near the lake to ensure I get the best seats for that" she spoke a laughter in her tone. Eye's amused as she tilted her head. "Just promise me you train swimming a lot before actually trying to swim to the islands okay?" The thought hadn't popped into her head back when they first talked about it but now it did. What if Sana couldn't make it and she drowned? She have to try and ensure that she trained for the swim before attempting it, or told this leader of hers about it so he be able to be around or stop it if Sana wasn't ready. She did not wanna lose her friend, especially not over some silly promise.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

After explaining about the the packs move Ody showed that she understood by using her own words to explain the feeling that Oksana imagined the river wolves felt. Sana nodded, A fresh start without all the memories, that's what they are looking for. For Oksana though she didn't feel like she was getting a fresh start. Driftwood Surge was the place she'd lost her mum and that was the memory she had to live with. The pup couldn't help but be a little bitter about this and maybe someday in the future it would all change for her but she couldn't help the feeling of loss. Like it? She said meeting the woman's gaze, It's pretty there and lots to do and it has a river so I like it well enough. It was for her tainted but maybe that could change too. The wound of leaving her mother behind was still fresh in her mind.

Oksana was more than happy to see Ody again and see that she was okay. The woman had been on her mind, at least before everything had happened with her mum and her father. Her life would just be so much easier if she just ran away but she couldn't leave Reid without an explanation. Now that Ody was back Oksana hoped that maybe they could have more visits and maybe she could go with her to explore places of the woman would permit it.

While Sana had told her how she was doing she was curious if Ody was okay and what she'd been up to in all this time. Hopefully that will change when spring comes. Maybe we could hunt something together so that you won't be so hungry? She did understand about winter and it made her worried about her mum and if she was okay. Was it a nice trip? She asked curiously hoping that Ody did have a nice trip to her birthplace and to visit her grandmother. You definitely should, exclaimed Oksana with a wag of her tail, And then you can see me swim it and hear my howl when I reach the island. It would he so great! That suggestion fully excited the pup to have her friend who'd she had made the promise to there to see it. The conversation turned serious when Ody wanted her to promise to train swimming a lot before she even attempted to swim across the lake. I promise Ody I will do a lot of training once the lake thaws. It was a promise that she was sure she could keep.

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

"I see" she replied by Oksana's words wondering what she felt of the place. Though wasn't sure if she should ask, she did not wanna make their reunion for bad or sad because she was curious. "I hope you feel happy there too." she said a smile on her lips.

Then Sana talked about spring and a smile spread on Ody's lips "Sure, I really like that." she replied wondering if @Oksana had been practicing Hunting while she was gone. She seemed less like a young pup and more like an adult in a way now. "You been practicing hunting since I saw you last?" she asked curiously. Maybe Sana was trying to become a hunter in her home? That would be a great task, it was a valued task every one neede food so the ones who mastered how to bring it should always be sure to find good homes.

Sana's excitement was great and Ody laughed lightly "Damn right I shall, and I will howl right back at you to celebrate your victory!" she said a wide smile spreading across her lips as excitement appeared in her voice. Honestly, it appeared that this summer was going to be an interesting one. She wondered if the swim maybe was something along the line of a pup or yearlings first hunt. A sign of getting older and reaching maturity. But the thought also made Ody feel wired to think of Sana as not her sweet little adorable puppy friend was kinda wired. But Sana agreed to train for the swim and Ody nodded her head.

Ody would turn her head to look in between the trees before returning her eyes to Sana "Maybe we could meet up again sometime soon and hunt a bit together, it be fun to spend some more time together" she asked wondering if the pup had actually been on an actual hunt yet.

Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana hadn't really been sure how to answer Ody’s question about her new home. Did she like it? She did well enough but with the memory of her mother being left behind and having to go everyday without Inna in her life it was weighing on her. It had been a couple of weeks since that day but she didn't know, was she supposed to be over it already? Was she supposed to have moved on and accepted that her mother wasn't there by now? Me too, she agreed, I still just need some time I guess, she admitted.

The crow was worried that her friend wasn't getting enough to eat since she was out by herself so offered for them to hunt. She smiled and her eyes lit up when Ody agreed, You want to now? Maybe they could both catch something. She nodded when asked if she'd been practicing. I've been practicing all my skills. I want to be very good at everything. Then she could really be an asset to the pack and she could show them like Ana had said.

The near yearling was excited for the time when she would cross the lake to the islands. Knowing Ody was there watching would be a big help and the prospect of hearing her friend howl back only made it that much more exciting. Her tail wagged almost uncontrollably behind her, Then I will know you heard me. It will be a great day for both of us. Now more than ever she wanted to accomplish her goal. She didn't care what others thought because to her it meant something more than just swimming across a lake. It meant that all of her hard work had paid off and she'd been able to do something that seemed impossible. It would give her hope for her other goals.

She nodded vigorously when her friend suggested they meet up and do some hunting together. Maybe we could make a day of it. I don't think my pack would miss me for that long and it would be so much fun to spend time together. Oksana was eager to show Ody what she'd been practicing and maybe she could show her friend what Violet had taught her.

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

Ody wasn't certain if she should ask further into what @Oksana felt about the pack, she did not wanna pry nor make her friend unhappy. "I'm here if you neede me" hse said with a soft smile, she try to be at least she was going to travel and she did need to find this choice she was gonna make and Cheedo and the reso of whetstone... she really did have her hands a bit full right now.

Then Sana questioned if she wanted to hunt now and Ody looked at her with wide eyes in surprise. "Now?" she hadn't expected the black wolf to offer her aide but it would be nice. "but if you have the time to spare for a hunt I would not mind that." she replied with a soft smile. She was a loner, food was a something she had to think of and with Sana's help she was sure they could catch something, Sana could even bring most of it back to her home if they caught more then just bunnies. "At everything?" the spider seemed surprised by pups idea to learn every thing, but perhaps it wasn't too bad? She did have her enter life to learn in so the spider guesses she could maybe actually learn every thing.

Ody smiled as Sana seemed to like the idea of the spider binge there this summer to call out with her in victory. And when the young dark girl agreed to hunting again at a later day the spider smiled happily. And the idea of them taking a field trip together seemed like a great idea "Yeah it be great!" she spoke her tail wagging behind her, but the notice of her pack not missing her still had Ody wonder what was going on. "If it's neede I can try to talk with your alpha about it. Then you have no problems at all, and we could bring some of what we catch back home to your pack" she said before moving around to look into the trees. "So still wanna do a bit of hunting to day or wanna wait for our trip?" she aked looking back at her young black friend.