507 Users Online
Bing, Sophrosnia, Google

Join You — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Aksona who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyrrus Zaphree
Setting is just outside of Clearwater Tarn territory

Pyrrus sniffed the air. There was a strong scent of a pack of wolves. He hadn't been on his own for long but the pack seemed good enough. He doubted he could get in without a offering, just from his own anecdotal experience, so he stalked along the border hunting for the flowers and plants that his mother said were healing plants.

A few minutes later, the red male had a mouthful of healing herbs and a happy heart. He had to hold the plants gently to avoid crushing them with his teeth. He set them down in front of him and howled.

Now we just have to wait, he thought, satisfied.
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

Her trip had been delayed. She had given herself a day to get things together, to get herself together. It was this morning that she had planned to head down the mountainside but there was another bump in the road. The voice of a stranger calling on her borders.

The mother took in a deep breath, lifted herself high and made her way to the borders - it wasn't very long of a walk mentioning she was already heading there. They were hard to miss on the border with their russet tones, standing out against the stone. Her tail arched over her back as she drew to a stop.

What brings you to my borders? The words were plain and straight to the point. She was not feeling particularly sociable with everything that was going on in her life at the moment so she hoped that this was good rather than bad.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Pyrrus Zaphree
Pyrrus took a cautious step backwards that seemed like a good idea given the white wolf's attitude. He chided himself for being such a weak noodle and stood straight. "I am Pyrrus," he said. "I'd like to join your pack and I've brought healing plants. I am a good healer." And he was, too. He had spent so many days sick and alone with his mom to not pick up something of healing.

The red male looked at the white female in a way he hoped wasn't too beggar-like. He had a fair chance at joining, though he wasn't sure what rank he'd get. Somehow it didn't matter. The guy craved order and a pack could give that to him. He only cared about that.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

She was skeptical but could anyone blame the stone monarch? Her mate had gone missing - a fellow healer. She would have felt more confident if he was here to help judge just how good of a healer this stranger was.

What makes you such a good healer? Why should I believe you? A brow raised above her stoic scarred features. While they were not dying for a healer - everyone here seemed to have a basic bit of knowledge of plants for any worse case scenarios and she was extremely grateful for that - it wouldn't hurt to have someone more skilled. Especially when children would soon be toddling about bound to get into accidents.

The pale leader now waited patiently for an answer, while she had other matters she'd rather be attending to she needed to get this out of the way first.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Pyrrus Zaphree
"If you have any sick wolves in your pack I can heal them," he offered, not quite sure of what he should say. He tried to stay confident in his abilities, though he was feeling a bit warm for the spring weather, and lowered his head slightly to show subordination to the wolf he presumed was the alpha female of this pack. "I can be useful."

Pyrrus had never seen scars like the white wolf's, though he wasn't too unsettled by them. All wolves were different, right? He simply wondered how she had gotten them, and decided she was a strong wolf. He knew it wasn't his place to assess the leader of a pack, being just a little sickly lone wolf.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

No. She shook her head. A stranger would not handle any of her members until she trusted them, believed them. What if they were poisoned? Accidentally or purposely, it was too great of a risk.

You will start by gathering your own supplies, setting up and stocking a medic den. It seemed a fair start. If they were willing to be a committed healer to the pack then certainly this wouldn't faze them, right? Only when I think you've displayed your knowledge in plants enough will we begin to discuss you healing any of my members who may need it. Piety figured that perhaps a task like this would pad her with enough time to find wherever Lorcan had been whisked away to. She could bring him home and he would be the judge. At least she hoped that's how things would go.

Can you agree to such terms, Pyrrus?

# C W T