(See All?) Announcements
544 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo, Viorel

Stars dim in the reflection — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
Tags for @Moonshadow and @Kajika specifically but open to any FTC wolf!

She had seen  it from above, a glimmering hope at first, a vats, shimmering body of water that reflected the mountain landscape all around, the sun was setting, casting a crimson shadow across the cloudy backdrop as the shadowy figure slowly started to make her decent. The accident prone female inched, step by step down the rugged pathway, the dead body of a still warm lemming hung from the she wolf’s jaws as she panted heavily. Sylva paused, looking out toward the still reflection to orientate herself before she saw the bottom of the trek.

The scent was stronger now, that of a pack, exactly what Sylva had been seeking out. She had caught the scent a day or so ago and weighed her options. It was far enough away from the notch and the woods where her daughter resided that she could walk comfortably. Secluded enough that she felt, she had the chance to finally escape her old life, to leave Zilas and @Hawthorne behind.

The thought caused her heart beat to quicken, the pain she felt caused her to almost turn around, but she couldn’t she had to steel her nerves, she had been without the protection of a pack for far too long now, she missed it all, the trust, the company, never being alone. If she could just play her cards right. Slowly, she approached the border’s edge, the lake’s shore lapping to her left. She dropped her meager offering, the small and scrawny female raised her muzzle toward the darkening sky to emit a howl of greeting, praying that her nervousness didn’t emit along side it.

ThoughtDialogue
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
guardian demonstration 1/3

She moved swift, curiosity gripping her tightly. Her posture was strong but not necessarily dominate. She spotted the dark figure against the snowy lands with ease. The small dark figure. The call had been one of greeting and not really one of demands or asking. Perhaps Birtie wouldn't be the best wolf to greet another but oh well. Not everyone could get what they wanted. Not to mention she was sure someone else would show up too. Border calls seemed to be a rather popular group activity here.

The large female stood a few feet away, grungy yellow eyes narrowed to examine the female. What do you want? Her tones were neutral and blunt without much wiggle room. She was always straight to the point, especially with strangers.

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2018, 03:47 AM by Birtie.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Guardian Dem 1/3

It was a rare occasion the man cloud slip away to have a few moments of laying about and that was just what he was doing. At least that was what he was doing until a call rang throughout the territory. They had another visitor at the border, it was very strange for them to have so many in such a short amount of time. This call however belonged to a voice that was unfamiliar to the alpha.

Kajika pulled himself out of his den before rising to his feet and set off to the border. There he found Birtie had already made it there to greet the dark want that had come. Before making his presence known he observed the scene noticing the lemming and the condition the female was in. He also caught the words that slipped from the cream coated woman's maw. With his posture announcing his place in the pack he stepped into view, a friend bump on the shoulder was given to Birtie before his amber gaze came to rest on the woman. He remained silent letting the woman answer his packmates question.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The day was as normal as the recent days have been. Filled with border patrols, small hunts, and visiting @Namid as much as the pale woman would allow. With so many new faces the onyx woman was almost  having a hard time keeping up and it would seem like another sought to join the ranks. "Lets see who it is" she said to her small shadow with a smile. The large woman moved across the territory towards the origin of the call. Once again it seemed like she wouldnt be the first to arrive. Silver ears fell flat as a sigh fell from her maw, she seemed to be slacking lately. Mercury orbs fell upon the familiar dark form of Kajika and the less familiar form of Birtie. A near silent groan came from the onyx woman. She came up opposite of her co-lead her posture making it clear of her rank among them. She gave her pack mates a nod in greeting before turning back to the stranger at their borders. She noticed the gift at the dark woman's feet and it made it clear of why she was here. Another dark wolf within their ranks would certainly be ironic.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow

The ebony healer’s heart beat raced with every second that passed as she rested before the border. As the seconds past, she thought about Round Stone Crest, the first pack she had ever been apart of, all thanks to Raela. And the White Fir Notch, one she had helped form, then her mind drifted toward @Jynx, @Emrys, her estranged relation with the two. She could give it all up if she could just work  her way through whatever she faced now.

First, a large female appeared, her question quick, short and to the point. Before Sylva could respond, another shape appeared...another wolf larger the herself, male this time. She shallowed, her ears fell back aginst her head as she lowered her head toward the ground. Soon a third joined them. Sylva took a moment, observing the three from behind her hazel gaze before figuring out exactly how to answer the question, straightforward seemed like her best choice.

“My name is Sylva.”[/b] she started off with, pausing to nudge the lemming forward “I’ve been traveling for quite a while now, trying to learn more of my healer’s trade and hopefully to settle down somewhere. Traveling has been nice but, it’s worn on me. I picked up your pack’s scent a day or so ago and if you’ll have me, I’d like to speak about joining your ranks.” She hadn’t lost her habit of, endearingly out by Gent, vomiting words, though she had learned to trim out the excess detail. She wanted to get it all out there instead of beating around the bush.

Thought{b}Dialogue[/b]
(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2018, 05:43 AM by Sylva.)
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
guardian demonstration 2/3

She knew there were others at her back. Her superiors. Birtie never budged though, she had asked the female the question so she would hear the answer. Her eyes never focused on the gift for it wasn't hers to accept. Kajika or Moonshadow could do with it as they pleased. It would only be proper for the offering to go to them after all.

Her ears leaned to catch each word of the small lean female. It was all interesting but nothing unusual per say. Traveling got boring and lonesome if you weren't cut out for it. Considering the tired looking condition of their guest it was safe to say that perhaps she wasn't.

Birtie turned her head over her shoulder, her gaze bouncing between the two large alphas. She had answered the call first but it was their call on where it went from here.

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2018, 05:35 AM by Birtie.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart

Force one the howl brought interest to the little wolf, Moon's smile contagious as the yearling nodded with a wagging tail. Happily obedient she followed her alpha. Tulip followed close behind, arriving to the scene to see two familiar faces along with a stranger. The girl was starting to grasp that strangers were not inherently bad, and just like the little nighttime thief, deserved a chance. Perhaps the friendliest face amongst the crowd the girl held a small smile instead of her usual stoic mask. Her lead was lowered with a tucked tail, but she was relaxed nevertheless. Her alpha's familiarity gave the small girl confidence.

The groan caught her attention, and she wondered if she was slowing the larger wolf down. Making a note to herself to move with more haste Tulip took into account her short legs. Despite being small, she was fast, and needed to show it. Short legs or not. The ping of guilt made her smile shrink some, but it was ever persistent among her soft features.

Happy to be beside her Moon and Ka, the tiny wolf stood just behind Moonshadow's shoulder, her posture submissive to the alphas. The girl's rank was no bother to her at the time, however the girl was starting understand it more. While used to be the lowest, she had to admit, she was starting to want to experience being more equal with her pack mates. Yellow orbs fell upon the woman's offering in confusion.

"speech"

FALLEN TREE Cove
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D

[/b][/b]
(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2018, 05:41 AM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika had come to stand next to Birtie and the lemming was a clear indicator as to what this woman wanted. She sought to join the cove, it seemed to be contagious lately, the alpha didn't mind. He was happy to see their numbers on the rise. It lessened some of his worries and as far as he was concerned the cove was doing well. His attention left the woman for only a moment when Moonshadow arrived with Tulip at her flank. He touched his co-leads cheek with his nose in greeting before turning back to their guest.

She informed them of her name and the fact that she had been traveling but what she said about the healers trade, well now that was intriguing to say the least. “Were you successful in learning more about your trade?” He asked curiously before his amber gaze went to Moonshadow wondering what her thoughts were. They both agreed the cove needed a healer.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She gave a return touch to Kajika with a small smile before turning her attention back to the dark woman at their borders. She introduced herself as Sylva and that she was a healer. Two in such a short time? Moons run in with @Kagehide had been a fortunate find and now they had another knocking at their door. Fortune was certainly smiling upon them. Her onyx co-lead asked if she had any luck in expanding her trade during her travels. While Moon wanted to know the answer to that question she had another she wanted to know as well. "Are ya looking to settle down for the remainder of the winter or for the long run?" So far they have had a good bunch but they've had wolves who join but then take off. With everything going on she wanted to make sure her efforts werent going to be wasted. She was already stretched thin enough.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]