(See All?) Announcements
568 Users Online
Google, Bing

and I had the week that came from hell — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

He nearly breathed a sigh of relief—at least he had been able to offer some help to the worried scout. Considering Drestig’s deteriorating conditions Lachesis knew that the fear radiating off her in waves was warranted. Always nice to see you, he started as he offered her a small, sad smile, even if it isn’t under the best circumstances. Perhaps he was overdue for a first to the northern pack; it had been too long since he’d seen his former subordinate, Laike. However, his thoughts of visiting his northern neighbours were interrupted when the scout stated that she, or another Rye wolf, would inform him of what happened to Drestig. Please do, he responded in a soft voice, his tail sweeping behind him. The greying male had always been a good friend to the Stark, even if they weren't close like he and the Edge leaders were. He could only imagine the state that Jessie (and their children) were in. It was not safe for the injured leader to be on his own. Not with the frigid weather they had been enduring.

(This post was last modified: Apr 19, 2018, 01:42 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
adelayde artemieva

Please tell Lilya I said hello, she muttered as he stated how nice it was to see her even under these circumstances. A smile graced her lips as she thought about how much the packs had grown since she first joined, thankful that it turned out this way. Having allies like these could make or break a pack and she was glad they had the Surge's support. And the Surge could always depend on the Rye as long as Adelayde had a say about it. Nodding at his comment, the woman passed a meek smile towards Lachesis. I should get going if I have any chance of catching up with him. Thank you again. With a nod, the loyal Rye second took her leave from the Surge borders and back towards the lost King's trail. 

Ade's EXIT
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

He nodded softly, the warm smile not wavering from his pale features despite the reason behind their meeting. Lachesis wished it could have been under better circumstances and that he had gone north to visit them before Drestig’s disappearance. Something had clearly driven him south; otherwise he would not of left the Fields. It was apparent, however, that he had forgotten to indulge his reason with the rest of his packmates. Of course, he hummed in response as he took a step back, away from her. You are more than welcome to stop by on your way home—if you have time. He would understand if she needed to be urgent in returning the greying male to the north. Drestig was her first priority, not Lachesis or the Driftwood wolves. I wish you the best; stay safe. He dipped his head respectively before taking another step back, his chartreuse gaze following her agouti frame as it disappeared into the surrounding forest. His tail twitched with uncertainty before he retreated into the Surge, a worry line forming between his brows… Fade -- thread complete.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you